• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Can somebody help JT

jersey_tickler

2nd Level Red Feather
Hey all, about to make my big return debut with Invisible Ink pretty soon. In addition to that, i have noticed a lot of f/m lately, and for all you who specialize in f/m, can someone please hear me out.

Okay, i totally suck at writing F/M, and i can't write a story about myself because that would be too egotistical of me, as a lee and a writer. I might as well tickle myself lol!

But if someone could a tickling story about me, i'd be indebted to them for life. I really need this. I'm not saying i deserve anything for my writing, but it would be nice.

If anyone is up for the job, or can take pity on a poor soul like me, please either PM me or post in this thread.

64 views and no replies, doesn't anyone have any loyalty to a guy who takes the time to write stories for them?

jersey_tickler said:
Hey all, about to make my big return debut with Invisible Ink pretty soon. In addition to that, i have noticed a lot of f/m lately, and for all you who specialize in f/m, can someone please hear me out.

Okay, i totally suck at writing F/M, and i can't write a story about myself because that would be too egotistical of me, as a lee and a writer. I might as well tickle myself lol!

But if someone could a tickling story about me, i'd be indebted to them for life. I really need this. I'm not saying i deserve anything for my writing, but it would be nice.

If anyone is up for the job, or can take pity on a poor soul like me, please either PM me or post in this thread.

I can give it a try if you like

Of course I help

jersey_tickler said:
64 views and no replies, doesn't anyone have any loyalty to a guy who takes the time to write stories for them?

Hi, if only I saw your request a bit earlier. I do not like when people lose faith in something. Here is a story for you...

You are sleeping peacefully in your bed, when you realize you are captured by the aliens, and you are in a big silver colored spaceship. One of the aliens, the leader, wearing black leather dress, walking barefoot, wants to know information about people living on Earth.

You know that you are in her power. You are defenseless and you can’t move. She puts her hand on your shoulder and you feel you have to move towards a table. She makes you lie down on that table and slowly tie your waist to it. You try to struggle with all your power, but you cannot do anything against it. Then she takes off your T-shirt. You lie half naked and feel as if all your strength had gone out of you.

Then she tells you to hold up your hands and you feel you have to do it. She slowly and gently touches you with her long fingers. She starts at your ribs, and go up to your armpit. Going down she makes small circle movements with her fingers and press them at your ribs. She does it quicker and quicker. She puts her fingers into your armpit, ribs and belly varying gentle touches with strong pressures. You struggle to put your arms down but you fail. Then she finds a very ticklish spot and you burst into laughter.

You move your head to left and right but cannot move your arms. She tickles you wilder and wilder. You feel ants moving on your whole body. She I does not forget your neck and ears. But you resist and do not tell the information the aliens want. So she decides to go to your feet. You also cannot move them. She slowly takes off your shoes and your socks.

She begins with your sole. She makes gentle touches and scratches on your sole. You scream. as she goes to the sensitive spots between your toes. Your whole body is shaking. But you still resist and make her angry. So she calls two of my alien friends to help her.

One of them gets your feet and continues tickling it in various ways. Another goes to your upper body and tickles your ribs, armpit and belly at the same time. She slowly pulls your trousers off. There is only a swimsuit on you. No you feel scared, scream with laughter and beg „ I cannot bear it!!!” Your voice goes higher and higher as she approaches to the top of your thigh. There is a very sensitive spot there and she gives all her fury into tickling it.

At the same time you are tickled on the feet, ribs, armpit and the top of your thigh and you nearly lose your mind. She looks steadily into your broken soul and demands the information. You can feel the power of her glance deep in your kidneys. You can hardly breathe. You cannot see anything but her two big black eyes as she goes more and more inside your mind to uncover the hidden information.

Suddenly the spaceship gets a hit and she loses her power on you and you can move your arms and legs and body. But you are still tied to the table and cannot escape. You kick the alien at your feet so hard that she collapses. Their leader tells two other ones to take her away.

Now she tickles you with the power of her eyes. Every ticklish spot is felt at the same time. They are more and more sensitive. Now you are at your borders. Your body is shaking and you cannot escape anywhere you turn as you steadily try to free you body from the tie.

Suddenly you begin to feel a great joy starting at your feet coming up your spine into your brain. You feel your brain is torn into parts and explode. Everything goes dark and you faint. When you wake up, you find yourself in your bedroom lying in your bed.

I hope you'll like it. I am not a native speaker, but I keep trying. Eve

cettorpes said:
Hi, if only I saw your request a bit earlier. I do not like when people lose faith in something. Here is a story for you...

I hope you'll like it. I am not a native speaker, but I keep trying. Eve

Eve, what a beautiful and kind soul you have. You reached out to JT and produced a story instantly. Great concept, fun story and your skills in our language get better with each word you write.

JT I hope you don't quit writing for the TMF, it would be ashame not to see your words here any more.

Nicole

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back