• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Should I keep writing?

anubis111

TMF Regular
I know its been a looong time since i posted something here but i would just like to know if anyone would like me to keep writing stories?

You should always continue to write IF you are inspired to do so.

Tickler Bart said:
You should always continue to write IF you are inspired to do so.

Well said,Bart!!!

I enjoy the wide range of stories and authors here,and if someone is inspired to write,by all means do so! Don`t let the lack of comments deter you.Many stories are read and enjoyed without comment for any number of reasons.The main thing is,if you feel up to the challenge,please do so! I`m certain there are many here who would enjoy your work.

Good luck! Hope to see something from you soon! :feets: :)

I'm with the others here.... Every story is welcome here at the TMF. Dont write if you dont want to ok. But if you want my opinion, then Keep them coming. Nothing like a new story! :woot:

Hell Yeah

People don't understand me either as a writer.
But I'm not ready to throw the towel in on what
I enjoy.

If you believe in yourself and what your doing keep doing it and keep the faith bro.

Tickleslave07

OK, OK, forget all this Shakespearean drama: to write or not to write? The amazing thing about this thread is that it contains two separate people whose signatures mention Felix Ungar!!!

ddd

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back