• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Western Woes, Ongoing Explosions, Early Offers, And, Final Decisions?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip, this time to the West Coast. They did not play well on the trip, going three and six, as they dropped two out of three at each stop of a San Francisco, San Diego, and Los Angeles road trip. They returned home, on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand.
When Mitch got to the ballpark, on Monday, he was summoned into manager Lee Sniderman's office for a meeting. Mitch was told there was something very important that Sniderman needed to discuss with him. "Mitch, while we don't know the specifics, we know that there is ongoing tension with you and Naomi. We are sorry about that, and hope you work it out. However, we sense, that you might be planning to make some final decisions, come this fall. While we don't normally do this, I've been instructed by the front office, to offer you a contract for next year, with your option for the following year. There is a twenty five percent salary increase in the contract. I want to aware you, that we are going to offer Naomi a contract as well, pro rated for her home game deal, of course. We want you both on board for next year, hopefully if you're together, but even if you're apart. We want you to know how much we value you" Sniderman said.
Mitch took a deep breath: "Wow, Lee, you don't know how much I appreciate this, from the bottom of my heart. I want to say yes, I really do, but, to be honest, I've had it through the gills with Naomi. She said some things to me during this last road trip, that had me thinking: "Head for a lawyer, divorce the bitch, and get on the first plane to the furthest point away from here, as soon as the season ends". I don't know if I want to retire, or if I want to stay. I don't usually get myself into that mindset, until after the season. Can I have the rest of the regular season to think about this? The playoffs start in a couple of weeks, as we know. I'll have an answer for you by the last day of the regular season, is that okay?" Mitch asked. Sniderman smiled. "Yes, Mitch, that's fine. Take as long as you need. Now go suit up for the game" Mitch nodded, and left the office.
That night, the Good Guys opened a homestand, against the Nationals. Kate Hudson was on the mound. Paradise scored four times in the first inning, and didnt get any other runs. With Kate on the hill, they didnt need any other runs, as she scattered five hits, in a 4-0 shutout. Gil Bellows pitched on Tuesday night. After allowing two runs in the first inning, he, too, clamped down. Paradise rallied from a 2-1 deficit in the sixth, to score five times, and the bullpen did the rest, in a 6-2 win. Charlize Theron took the ball on Wednesday. She allowed three runs in six innings, but Paradise didnt hit much, and lost, 3-2.
Thursday was an off day. Mitch and Naomi had been sleeping in seperate rooms, and not speaking to one another. That day, Mitch awoke, with an air of bravado: "Hey, bitch. I know we aren't talking, but, I thought I should tell you that Sniderman offered me a contract to come back for next year. He wants to know before the playoffs. So, what I'm thinking, is two fold. I'm thinking that I should sign the contract, and that I should dump you. How does that sound?" Mitch said, with an air of arrogance. "Dad, that's horrible!" Mitch's college age daughter, Erin, said. "That's just fucking great, Mitchell. Then you get everything you want. More money for next year, and to have everyone kiss your ass every night, and to dump the bitch, the hateful bitch who doesn't love you, after twenty four years. That's just fucking great!" Naomi said sarcastically, getting a look of extreme hurt in her eyes. "Well, do you remember the night last week, when you told me that you might just dump me, out of nowhere? Well, the same exists here. Keep fucking pushing me, and you are gone, dumped, finished!" Mitch said. "Why don't the two of you just seperate? You are making your three adult children miserable. What is going to be here. Mom has a bad day, so dad leaves? Or.. dad strikes out five times, and is in a bad mood, and mom says something, and throws him out? You obviously don't love each other, or want to be married to each other anymore, so why the fuck don't you just get it over with? For the good of your adult children. Baseball or no baseball" Erin said. "Dont you dare tell me how I feel, or dont feel, about your father, young lady. I have loved this son of a bitch since I was 19 years old. I still love him. I always have, and I always will. The face might be a little more creased, Mitchell, and there might be a few more callouses on the soles of my feet, but, my love for you has never faded, even when you make me so mad, that I want to throw you through a wall!" Naomi said, as tears began to roll down her face. Mitch, who was usually touched by Naomi's emotions, was this time unaffected. He merely sighed, and said. "Stop with the melodrama and the tears, Naomi. It is all old" Mitch said. "Okay, fine, Mitchell. We'll do it another way. If you want out, there's the fucking door! Pack your bags, sign the contract for next year, go find another apartment, and get the fuck out then! Just stop taunting me, and playing with my emotions!" Naomi said, screaming and crying at the same time. "I dont know what I want. I need to think" Mitch said. "That's just great. Go "Think", you bastard. Go to the hotel, and "Think" Just get the fuck out of my sight! Get out! Get out! Get out, you bastard!" Naomi screamed, in a fit of rage. Mitch nodded, went to the bedroom, packed clothes, and went to the hotel. It was not known if the couple was just having a blowout, or if this was the beginning of the end.
The Phillies came to town on Friday night. Mitch and Naomi were seperated, and not talking. Neve Campbell was on the mound. She allowed only two runs. The Good Guys, however, could not score, and lost, 2-0. Rachel Leigh Cook took a 6-1 bashing on Saturday night. Kate Hudson was the starter, on a sunny, bright, 84 degree Paradise day, in front of a sellout. The Good Guys, angry about the two losses, scored four times in the first inning, and another in the second inning. Kate did the rest, firing a three hit shutout, in a 5-0 victory.
The Reds entered Paradise on Monday, in the final series of the homestand, before the Good Guys would make their final regular season road trip. Gil Bellows pitched on Monday night. He allowed three runs in six innings, a quality start. The Good Guys, unfortunately, got no runs, and lost, 3-0. Charlize Theron had the ball on Tuesday night. Paradise scored three runs in the first, and two more in the fifth. They led, 5-0, when starter Theron, and the bullpen, began giving up runs. It was 5-4 in the ninth, with men on base, when Hilary Duff struck out the final batter, to finish the 5-4 win. Neve Campbell took the mound, on a sunny, fairly dry, 90 degree day, in front of a sellout. The Good Guys scored seven runs in the first inning that day, and never looked back. Campbell allowed three runs in six innings, and the bullpen did the rest, in an 8-3 Paradise Island win, that completed a winning, but subpar, five and four homestand. Things were looking extremely bleak for Mitch and Naomi, and, as the team prepared to head on its last road trip of the year, the atmosphere was not a good one.
At first, neither Mitch or Naomi was going to attend the Saturday night tickle party. Then, Naomi, tense like a clenched fist, decided to. She paid $100 each, to be tied down in a private room, and tickled by malle doms. One dom began the tickle on Naomi's neck with fingers, as her head shifted, and the giggles began:HEHEHEHEHHEEHEHEHEHHEHEEHEHE! Moving down, a second dom joined in, tickling Naomi on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly, as she squealed:HEHEHHEHEHHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHHHEEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Working down, a third dom joined the party, tickling Naomi on her hips, inner thighs, and behind her knees with fingers, as she squealed, and thrashed:HEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEE! Finally, a last dom positioned himself at Naomi's feet, attacking them with fingers, feathers, ice, and an electric toothbrush, over her toes and soles. Naomi went beserk, wiggling her toes every which way, and squealing with laughter:HEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHE! NO MORE! I GIVE UP! NOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, the tickle ended, and Naomi was untied.
On Thursday morning, Mitch went home, to dump laundry, and get clothes for the next road trip. He ran smack into a haggard looking Naomi: "I just came to get clothes. I will be gone soon" Mitch said. "This is still your home, Mitchell. I havent changed the locks. It's you that seems to want to be rid of me" Naomi said. "I'm tired of your unsupportiveness, Naomi, and of your name calling, and your sarcasm, and your guest room banishing. It seems that most of our marriage has been spent by me in the guest room" Mitch said. "Unsupportiveness? You son of a bitch! I gave up my acting career, so that you could persue your baseball dream, and live on this island. I dont regret that, not for one minute, because I have loved you for twenty five years, and I still do, but dont you dare stand there, and call me unsupportive!" Naomi snapped. "This feels like a chess game, Naomi. You want out. I want out" Mitch said. "I dont want out, Mitchell. I have told you that many times" Naomi said. "Part of me feels we should sign the contracts, stay for one more year,and live apart if we have to. I almost feel like I want to schedule a trip to some island, after the season ends, to think this all out" Mitch said. "You keep saying apart. That is up to you. If you want out, then do it. I dont. Keep pushing me, though, and I will go" Naomi said. Mitch nodded, packed his bag, and left the apartment.
So, as our story ends, Mitch and Naomi are on the brink. In his heart, Mitch didnt want to turn down the generous offer to play baseball for another year. However, could he live on the island for that time, together, or apart, from Naomi? So much was up in the air, and the playoffs were coming, too. Would it be the beginning, or the end, of a wild ride? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Last edited:
Well I guess the Good Guys offer just added another level of complications to this already twisting and circular storyline of Mitch and Naomi being good and then bad. Sometimes I wonder how Mitch puts up with it all. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, the team's offer did complicate Mitch's life. I think he was comtemplating retirement, but now, it is all murky.
Stay tuned, the next story will be the playoffs, likely on Friday, as I'm going to be gone all day tomorrow.

Mitch

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back