• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Mindy and the delivery(M/F)

CarolinaTickler

TMF Expert
Ok this is my first attempt at a story. I have never written a tickling story before. I'm new here and I really just hope you all like this story. All the characters, though some may be loosely based on people I know, are fictional. Anyway, I hope you guys like it and tell me what you think about it so I can know if it was good or not.

Ticklish Mindy​

It was another boring night at the house of 18 year old coed Mindy Stevens. She lay on the couch watching HBO in shorts and a tee shirt when her roommate Claire walked in dressed up to go out. Her blonde hair was fixed nicely and she had mascara under her blue eyes. Clair was wearing a tight black dress and peak toe heels that showed off her size 10 feet. The 5’10 Clair looked down at her friend on the couch watching a movie in her shorts and tee shirt. “Mindy you have been in this house for like five days,” Claire complained, “I know you and Jeremy are broken up, but it has been like a week. Don’t you think you have hung around depressed long enough? You should come out with me tonight and have some fun.”

Mindy looked up at her roommate with her beautiful blue eyes and smiled, “Look Claire I know you are just trying to help, but I just want to spend some time alone.”

“But Mindy,” Claire said applying her makeup in the mirror, “it isn’t healthy to sit around like you are depressed. You need to go out and have fun. You’re in college; this is supposed to be the best time of our lives. Let’s go out and have fun.”

Mindy smiled at Claire and brushed the light brown hair from her bangs out of her eyes. “Claire I really just want to stay in tonight. I already ordered a pizza and I think I’m just going to veg and watch movies. Go out and have fun, trust me I’ll be fine.”
“Ok,” Claire smiled at her as she grabbed her purse, “I’m going to go out to the clubs for the night. If you need me or decide you want to come join me I’ll have my cell on.”

“Don’t worry,” Mindy assured her, “I’ll be fine. Have fun and I’ll see you whenever you get home.”

Claire smiled at her roommate and opened the door to the house, closing it behind her. Mindy lay there on the couch watching the movie that was on HBO. She looked down at her tiny tan size 5 feet and her short little toes with no polish. She decided to get up and went into the bathroom where she got a bottle of bright pink polish and began painting her nails. As she sat there waiting for the polish to dry with her feet propped up on the coffee table there was a knock at the door. Mindy got up and looked through the peephole where she saw a guy at the door holding the pizza she had ordered.

She recognized the delivery boy right off. His name was Dave and he was in her biology class but she had never spoken to him before. They both hung out with different crowds. She was from a fairly wealthy family and wore clothes from stores like Abercrombie and Hollister. She was one of the popular girls and he was just a skater guy. He hung with all of his friends playing hackie sack and skating around the campus. Dave wasn’t ugly but he wasn’t drop dead gorgeous either. He was about 6 foot tall and was in pretty good shape. Dave knocked at the door again and then brushed the black hair out of his eyes as he muttered something to himself under his breath about how he was glad this was his last delivery and how he couldn’t wait to go out with his friends tonight. Mindy opened the door and smiled at him, “Hey are you the delivery guy?”

A kind of obvious question since he was standing there with a pizza under his left arm. Still he smiled, “Yes I’m the deliver guy. Are you the one who ordered the medium cheese pizza?”

“Yeah that was me. How much do I owe you,” Mindy asked.

“Your total comes to about $7.65,” Dave said with a smile.

“Ok,” she said, “let me go get my purse so I can pay you.” Mindy turned around and went over to the coffee table to search through her purse. As he bent over to look at her purse David began to look Mindy up and down. She couldn’t be taller than 5’4” and looked like she only weighed around 110 pounds. Still the place his eyes came to rest was on her cute little size 5 feet. He adored those tiny feet. He purposely sat in the back of biology class so that he could catch a glance of them whenever she wore flip flops, which was fairly often. He especially adored those cut little toes which had just gotten a fresh light pink coating. They looked so soft, so inviting of a touch, and he could only wonder if they were ticklish.

After looking through the purse for a few moments Mindy began to realize that she was missing her cash. All she had in her pocket book, was her debit card and check book. “Oh no,” she thought, “What am I going to do? I don’t have any cash, how will I pay for this pizza.” She walked back over to the door, too lost in thought to realize Dave was still staring at her feet. “Hey, I kind of have a bit of a problem,” Mindy told him sheepishly.

“What sort of problem,” Dave asked as her comment had brought him out of his trance staring at her feet.

“Well the thing is I don’t have any cash,” She told Dave as she lowered her head in a sort of shame. “Do you take check or maybe I can run to the ATM and get some cash?”

Dave looked at the girl kind of confused. “Are you telling me that you ordered a pizza without first checking to see if you had cash?”

“Look I’m really sorry,” Mindy told him as she nervously twiddled her thumbs. “Is there anyway I can make this up. I’m really sorry. There is an ATM right down the street.”

Dave stood there and thought for a minute. He could either leave and tell her to forget is so he could get off work in time or he could wait for the girl to go down the street to get some cash from the ATM. Then suddenly a third more fun option popped into his mind. Dave smiled at Mindy, “How about we do this? You let me come in and share some of your pizza with me and we can just kind of hang out. This is my last delivery of the night so I’m free after this one. I’ll just hang out with you and eat pizza. Sound like a fair trade off?”

Mindy started to think it over in her mind. On the one hand she barely knew this guy except that he was in her biology class and wasn’t very talkative. Who knows what this guy was a stalker or worse? On the other hand though, she was already changed into shorts and a tee shirt and really didn’t want to go outside dressed like that considering it was night time. Also if she just hung out with him for a while she could save some money and not have to pay for that pizza. Finally she made up her mind, “Ok, I guess you can come in and I can share my pizza with you. I mean I just want to let you know though, this isn’t a date and I’m not looking for anything else. Just sharing a pizza, ok?”

Dave smiled knowing he had his way in. “Sure thing. Don’t worry, there isn’t any pressure. Just two strangers eating together.”

Mindy opened the door wider and let him in. Dave followed Mindy into the apartment, his eyes glued to her tiny feet and trying to think of how he could get his hands on them. As Mindy sat down on the couch Dave set the pizza down on the coffee table and then sat down beside Mindy on the couch. The two of them each grabbed a slice of pizza and went back to watching the movie on HBO. As they ate and talked Dave would occasionally steal a glance at her tiny feet. He knew he just had to find a way to touch them or at the very least find out if they were ticklish. It was then he noticed the bottle of pink nail polish on the coffee table. He then thought of a way he could find out if her feet were ticklish. “So what were you doing before I delivered the pizza to you,” Dave asked.

“Well I was basically just laying here on the couch,” Mindy answered, “I was watching this movie on HBO and painting my nails.”

“They look nice,” Dave answered. “I couldn’t help but notice them earlier. That’s a really nice color. Your feet look cute.”

“Thanks she said,” smiling at Dave, “I get pedicures every couple weeks or so. I just wanted to put on some new polish though.”

Dave finally realized his opening. “I heard some girls say they can’t stand getting a pedicure because it tickles their feet so much. Have you ever had a problem with that?”

Mindy thought for a second before answering, “Well, it does really tickle when I get one. I sometimes giggle a little and try and jerk my foot away. I’m extremely ticklish but it is worst on my feet. It just really tickles and I can’t stand it.”

Dave knew now was the time to be bold. He had gone this far, why not go the rest of the way? The worst she could do is say no. She barely knew him now so what difference would it make if she thought he was a freak? “Oh come on,” he said with a smile, “you can’t be that ticklish.”

“I really am,” Mindy said earnestly, “just the thought of being tickled gives me chill bumps.” Mindy curled her toes at the very thought of being tickled.

“I still don’t believe you. How about we make a deal then,” Dave said praying his plan would work, “you let me tickle your feet for just a little bit and if you can hold out from it I will bring you a free pizza any time you want.”

Mindy didn’t know what to say. “I don’t know. I mean how do I know you want just skip out on me?”

“Look,” he replied, “we go to the same college and are in the same biology class. If I skip out on the deal it isn’t like I can hide from you. I’ll just tickle your feet for a couple minutes and if you can hold out I will give you a free pizza. You’re out nothing if you lose. I’m the one who has something to lose here.”

Mindy had to think about it for a minute. “Do you swear it will be just for a minute or so?”

“I promise you,” Dave told the girl even though he had no intention of just tickling her for a minute.

“Ok,” Mindy said hesitantly, “but if I ask you to stop you have to stop. Promise?”

“You have my word,” Dan said knowing full well he wouldn’t stop till he was ready.

“Well ok since you promise.” Mindy turner her body so that she was now sitting with her back to the arm of the couch and pulled her legs up on the sofa. Hesitantly the young girl stretched out her legs and placed her tiny feet in Dave’s lap. Nervously she wiggled her toes as Dave stared at her feet. Dave was speechless and didn’t know what to do at first. Here was his dream come true. He had the ticklish feet of a hot college coed in his lap. This was every foot fetishist dream except it was his reality. Finally he came back to reality and saw those tiny, soft, cute size 5 feet and those little toes with their pink polish. He knew he just had to tickle them. Dave slowly ran a finger up the sole of her right foot. Mindy’s foot jerked and those tiny toes wiggled as a light giggle escaped the young girl’s mouth. Dave knew then that this was going to be lots of fun. He suddenly wrapped his arm around those slender ankles and had her feet in a headlock.

“What are you doing?” Mindy asked confused.

“I’m just making sure you don’t kick me or try to squirm away,” Dave answered with a smile.

Mindy began to get worried and decided she didn’t want to do this anymore. “I’m sorry the deal is off. Let go of my feet.”

Dave smiled at her, “Sorry did you say tickle your feet? I’d love to.” With that Dave used his free hand to tickle her feet. Mindy began to squeal and started to laugh and squirm as her feet were tickled. She tried to clench her toes but it made no difference as Dave would just tickle her arches or the heel of her foot.

“PLEHEHEHEHEHEASE HAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOHOHOHOHOHOP!!!!!!” Mindy begged him as he tickled her feet.

“What’s that? Don’t stop you say?” Dave asked her teasingly while he tickled, “ok you are the boss Mindy.” Dave kept on tickling her feet while keeping his death grip on her ankles. He was amazed at how soft her soles were. His fingers practically sank into the skin because of how soft her feet were. Her laugh was like music to him.

“OH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GOHOHOHOHOHOD HAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOHOHOHOHOHOP TIHIHIHIHIHICKLING ME HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!” Mindy begged the deliver boy to let her go as her head thrashed from side to side and she wiggled and squirmed.

Dave wasn’t ready to stop though. He had seen these feet for weeks in Biology. Teasing and taunting him with different colors of nail polish and dangling flip flops between their toes. He wanted to tickle those soles for all they were worth. He loved how soft they were. If he wasn’t having to hold those ankles under his arm he knew he would tickle her feet till she couldn’t stand it anymore. Then the idea came to him. He suddenly dropped her feet and stood up. Poor Mindy was still laughing and sucking in air from all the tickling. Dave stood in front of her on the couch and picked the small girl up and began to tickle her sides as he hoisted her onto his shoulder. She laughed and squirmed as he tickled her sides with her on his shoulder.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAHAHAHAHAT ARE HAHAHAHAHAHA YOU HAHAHAHAHAHAHA DOHOHOHOHOHOING HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,” Mindy asked as Dave cared her down the hallway.

“I’m tickling you,” Dave answered her sarcastically. “Now I’m going to take you back to your room and tickle those little feet of yours all I want.” Dave did not realize that he was taking Mindy into the wrong bedroom. The bedroom he had taken her into belonged to her roommate Claire. He flipped on the light switch and saw the bed made up neatly. Also he saw leather restraints on the floor under a pile of clothes. “What all is this chick into,” thought Dave as he set her on the bed. “Oh well at least I have something to keep her still with while I have my fun.”

After Dave had placed the girl on the bed he walked over to the pile of clothes on the floor and grabbed the restraints. He began to secure the girls arms and legs to the bed with the restraints. Mindy began to get her wind back and could finally talk again. “What..... are you....doing?” Mindy asked gasping for air and breathing hard.
“First I’m tying you to your bed using your leather restraints,” Dave answered, “then I am going to play with those feet of yours some more.”

“This isn’t my room though, it is my roommates,” Mindy tried to explain.

“Sure it is,” Dave answered not believing her. “I didn’t know you were into kinky stuff like this. Maybe after tonight you and I could play again sometime.” Before Mindy could respond Dave was right back at tickling her feet. Mindy began to trash and squirm as much as her bonds would allow. Mindy tried to curl her toes in defense but this time it didn’t work as Dave simply held her toes back on her left foot with his left hand and tickled her now taunt soles with his right.

Mindy squealed and began to laugh even worse. “PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEASE STOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA TIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHICKLING,” Mindy begged while laughing. Her pleas fell on deaf ears though. Dave was enjoying tickling her feet and watching her squirm. Still there was one place he hadn’t tickled yet. Mindy’s tiny little toes. Dave used his right hand to tickle Mindy’s defenseless toes while Dave held them back with his right hand. The place underneath her toes was so soft but it felt like rock compared to in between Mindy’s toes. The second Dave began to tickle between Mindy’s toes she went nuts. She began to laugh like crazy unable to even talk. She just lay there laughing and thinking to herself that she wished this tickling would end but it never seemed to.

Finally the young girl was able to beg, “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MY TOHOHOHOHOHOES HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!” Dave didn’t listen to her plea as he was enjoying tickling these tiny feet. He decided to take it up a notch as he lowered his mouth to her tiny feet and began nibbling on the heel of her right foot while tickling her left. The poor girl was in hell. Never had she been tickled like this before and no one had put their mouth on her foot before. It was driving her crazy. The nibbling of his teeth on the heel of her foot combined with the tickling of her toes on her right foot was torture. She now had her mouth open laughing but no noise would come out. She had about laughed herself horse and not she couldn’t even laugh the tickling of her feet was so intense.

Dave did not let up though and moved his roaming mouth up to those tiny little toes on her right foot and began to suck and nibble on the short and cute digits. The sucking and nibbling of her toes along with the tickling of her other foot was driving poor Mindy up the wall. She laid there bucking and squirming as her toes were enveloped by Dave’s wet hungry mouth. Her laughter began anew as she begged and pleaded with him not to tickle and suck her toes. Yet her plea fell on deaf ears as Dave hungrily sucked on and nibbled her ticklish digits while tickling her.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOD,” Mindy cried out, “PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEASE HAHAHAHAHA MAKE IT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOP!!!!!” Dave continued to tickle the poor girl’s feet with his hot wet mouth and his tickly fingers. Mindy’s laughter reached new heights, however, when Dave’s tongue began to explore between the poor girl’s toes. Mindy arched her back wishing the tickling would cease but it never seemed to. The poor girl was trapped between reality and tickle Hell as her feet were being hungrily tickled.

Dave, for his part, was in his own world. He loved the taste of theses feet. He loved the way they smelled and how her toes twitched with even the lightest stroke. He knew he could spend eternity at her feet just tickling and tasting them. It seemed like nothing would stop him from tickling Mindy’s wiggly, giggly feet. He loved the way her toes would wiggle in his mouth against his tongue as he licked and sucked them while tickling her other foot. For Mindy there was no escape for the tickling of Dave’s fingers and rough wet tongue between her toes. Had Mindy’s neighbors not been on vacation they would have definitely called the cops for the sound of her laughter and squeals of ticklish agony. To Dave though it was music to his ears and he loved the sound of it.

Finally, as if God had decided to take mercy on the poor ticklish girl, Mindy could take no more or the unrelenting tickling of her tiny barefeet. Her eyes rolled back into her head and she passes out. It took Dave a minute to realize what had happened and to stop tickling her. Dave walked up to her head and made sure she was still breathing. Knowing that she was still breathing and was ok, Dave went down to the foot of the bed and began to lick and kiss Mindy’s tiny size 5 feet. He sucked on her tiny little toes and swirled his tongue around them.

Though Dave did not want to, he sensed it was time to leave. But not before putting his phone number in Mindy’s cell phone and giving each toe a goodbye kiss. He left the poor girl tied to the bed thinking her roommate or someone would come and let her free eventually and cut off the light. He knew he would see those feet again in class at least. As he left to walk out the door he saw a pair of tiny size 5 rainbow flip flops on the floor with the impression of a foot on them. He picked them up and decided to take them with him as a souvenir. As he left Dave made sure to close and lock the door to make sure no one would disturb the girl’s rest.

A few hours later Claire came home from her night of partying. She opened the door and looked around to see the television still on and a mostly eaten cheese pizza. “Hello?” Claire called out as if to see if anyone was home. “Mindy, are you still here?” “Oh well,” thought Claire, “I guess she decided to go out after all. Not like her to leave every light in the house on.”

Claire walked back to her room to change into her pajamas and get ready to go to bed. Claire walked into room and cut on the light shocked to see her roommate tied to her bed sweaty and asleep. “I thought I hide those restraints,” Claire thought to herself. “Well,” Claire thought, “I guess Mindy found them while snooping around and decided to get a little playful.” Claire smiled and then thought to herself, “I always have wondered what it would be like to tie Mindy up and play with her like I do with other guys and girls when she used to spend the night at Jeremy’s house.”

Claire walked over to her dresser and opened a draw revealing an assortment of feathers, lotions, and tickle toys. Clair picked out an electric tooth brush and a sly smile crept across Claire’s face as she knew that when she woke Mindy up the two of them were going to have a ton of laughs together all night . . .

Awesome story

Hey for your first story that was absolutly incredible!!!! I loved it! Keep on writing them. You certainly know what you're doing!

hey! that was a great story! I could visualize all of it, certainly a dream of mine that I have yet to act out, great writing and you actually used a spellcheker! what a concept! Keep it up, maybe include the next part where the roommate plays with Mindy?

Dave

dcbahr said:
great writing and you actually used a spellcheker! what a concept!
Dave

Not only that, but paragraphs too! :D

Great story, hard to believe it's your first one. Looking foward to more!

This is a good story. Is there going to be a sequel? (I ask only because of the open loop at the end of the story...)

Good story, I could just imagine myself in the pizza boy's place. :bump:

Though, in RL, I probably be way, way more conservative and I would have already known the girl in the first place, but that is neither here nor there. Keep the stories coming, though, I want to see how Mindy's reactions to Claire's torturing techniques and where the thing with the pizza boy may lead. :bump:

Good, creepy though because my name is Mindi and I have a sudden craving for pizza..

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back