• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nymphadora Tonks

Ticklish_witch

TMF Expert

Italic = Flashbacks, Dreams, memories, Thoughts, etc.
Non-italic = Current, real time events in the story, speaking, etc.

Nymphadora Tonks squealed and fell backwards onto the couch behind her legs, curling up in a ball, begging for mercy. Above her stood her older cousins Bellatrix and Narcissa, both wands aimed at Tonks, eyes wild, triumphant smirks on both of their faces as they watched their younger cousin squirm in agony beneath them. Their cousin of equal age, Sirius sat next to Tonks curled up body, watching her wild hair rapid-fire change colours. Red…blue…pink…orange…green…purple…red… He finally took a realization to the amount of torture the young girl was going through.
“Okay you guys, leave her alone now” He said to his cousins Bellatrix and Narcissa, slowly waving his wand at Tonks with the counter-curse to end her agony. Tonks’ hair sprang back to pink, as she gasped and panted for air. Bellatrix gave a growl and she and Narcissa aimed their wands again.
“Rictusempra”! They both exclaimed in unison.
Tonks shrieked again and began squirming around in uncontrollable laughter, begging them to take the curse off, while her hair started its rapid colour-changing again.
“C’mon you guys!” Sirius complained, removing the curse again, and holding out a hand in a weak attempt to show Bellatrix and Narcissa to wait a moment. “You guys wouldn’t like it if someone did it to you”. Narcissa took the threat and backed away without her sister, reflexively, raising her wand.
“See”? Sirius pointed out, aiming his wand threateningly at his blonde cousin. “Now you two just…back off. Leave the poor kid alone” Narcissa didn’t hesitate, and took off in the other direction. Bellatrix paused, trying to hold her ground, but as Sirius pointed his wand at her, she turned and took off after her little sister.
“Here” Sirius said, helping his younger cousin sit up once Bellatrix and Narcissa left. “Got you pretty bad, didn’t they”? He smiled a little.
Tonks nodded, trying to catch her breath and still holding her waist protectively. She caught Sirius’ eye and giggled, starting to relax.
“Don’t worry about them. They’re just bullies”. He said. “They’ll get theirs someday”.

Tonks awoke with a start, feeling fingers crawling up and down her rib cage, along with the soles of her feet. She instantly started giggling without hesitation and squirmed under the grip of Bill Weasley and Sirius Black.
“You guys! Cut it out”! She begged between laughter.
“Nahh.. Way to fun” Bill said, moving up to tickle her under her arms.
Why did she have to sleep in a tank top?? “HAHAHAHAHA PLEASEE”!! She begged, trying to pull down on her arms, but found that they were being held above her head to the headboard by… she looked up.
“Mad-eye! You traitor”! She managed to gasp out before Sirius changed from swing-setting to scribbling his fingers across the soles of her socked feet. Mad-eye just shrugged, a hint of a smile on his face while he continued to keep his protégés hands from defending herself.
Sirius looked up in time to see Tonks’ hair starting its rapid colour-changing. “Keep at it Bill! We’re winning”! He said, laughing.
“How can you tell”? Bill asked, moving to torture Tonks’ neck and shoulders.
“Her hairs changing against her will. Used to do that all the time when we were younger. It’s a sign she’s getting weaker” He explained, increasing the pressure he was using to tickle her feet, making her hair-changing speed up even quicker.
“You guyhihihihis…I’m gonna pihihihiss my pahahahahants” Tonks’ protested, “Pleahehehease!…OMIGAWD NOT THERE PLEHEEHEEHEEASE”! She suddenly started begging as Bill’s fingers found the sensitive spot on the young auror’s hips, making her explode in renewed laughter
“C’mon now Nymphadora, how are you going to fight the Cruciatus curse if you cant even take a little tickling”? Moody asked, still holding her arms above her head for Sirius and Bill.
“Cruciahahahatus…ihihiis…dihihihiferehehehent” She managed out between laughter, while Sirius held his cousins feet together, scribbling the fingers of one hand across both of them together while his other hand was reaching up to squeeze at her knees and thighs, making her squirm so much her feet almost escaped with her thrashing. “Ahahand don’t cahahall meheehee Nymphaahahadora” She added, her hair changing rapid-fire fast.
“Ay, Your in no such position to be makin’ demands now, are ya”?
Bill said, moving to tickle her smooth, flat, tan stomach where it was exposed from her tank top riding up. Bill could tell from her reaction that he had definitely hit a major ticklish spot there.

“Please…please…I…cant…breathe…” Tonks gasped out while Bill and Sirius slowed their tickling, making her hair colour changing slow down slightly.
“Not until you admit we win and a death eater could take you down with the rictusempra curse” Sirius said, grinning. Tonks’ need not be told twice.
“I-admit-you-win-and-a-death-eater-could-take-me-down-with-the-rictusempra-curse”! She shot off as fast as she could, wanting nothing more than for the ticklish torture to stop. Bill and Sirius slowed to a stop, making Tonks’ pant and gasp for breath, her hair slowly stop changing and went back to its bubblegum pink shade.
“I…hate…you…soooo…much…right…now…” She said, glaring at Sirius with absolute agony and humiliation in her eyes. Not only had her dear cousin told Bill Weasley her big secret weakness, he had gotten Mad-eye in on it too, making her nearly piss her pants, and show how vulnerable and weak and helpless something as simple as tickling could make her, in front of the man who gave her auror training.
Sirius just grinned back, letting Tonks’ pant herself out on her bed, still squirming around, trying to get the tingling sensation of just having been tickled mercilessly out of her body.

James, Lupin, Sirius, and Tonks all sat on the couch of the living room at number 12 grimwauld place, relaxing…well, all except for Tonks’, whose feet here in James’ lap, being playfully tickled, although not to the extent that Bellatrix and Narcissa went. Tonks’ gave another futile attempt at pulling her feet from James’ lap as he slowly moved his fingers threateningly toward her arches. She was already giggling in anticipation. She froze as he paused a millimetre from her foot but then burst into giggles again as his fingers made contact with her soles.
“Stop it”! She shrieked.
“Hm…no” James said, tickling her toes.
She burst out laughing as he found that this was a far more ticklish spot on her poor feet. Her hair started changing colours quickly and James stopped, not wanting to pass the line between playful and torturous.
“You wimp” Sirius teased, reaching over her to quickly claw-tickle at her stomach-one of her biggest ticklish spots. She put her arms up in defence and fell into a fit of the cutest giggling ever. Not one to pass up a golden opportunity, Sirius grabbed her hands and started tickling her there more, making the adorable laughter continue.
“Awweh” Sirius mocked, “Did I find your ticklish spot”? He teased. Tonks was giggling to hard to answer, but Sirius could tell by her reactions that he had hit the jackpot. Her hair had started changing colour rapidly from the second that he touched her there, and it sped up more and more with each one of his verbal teasings. He started experimenting.
“Tickle tickle…” he teased. Her hair colour changing sped up so much that parts of her hair couldn’t move fast enough, and blended with the next colour that appeared, making parts of her bangs have tiny rainbows of hair in them. “Jackpot” He said, laughing out loud. He let his cousin up and she hiccoughed the last of her giggles, still laying with her head in Sirius’ lap.

Part 2 REALLY SOON

I enjoyed that more than I thought I would. Keep it going, maybe even trouble in a fantasy of hers with Remus as a werewolf tickling her. :firedevil (in a later chapter of course as we are apparently in book 5' storyline)

Its funny..

You know, Ive never really been into cousin tickling before, but lets face it, Tonks has some pretty hot cousins. ;)

Ticklish_witch said:
You know, Ive never really been into cousin tickling before, but lets face it, Tonks has some pretty hot cousins. ;)

Don't knock it `til you've tried it.

HI I HAVE READ ALL THESE STORIES AND SOME OF YOUR OTHER WORK I REALLY LIKE THEM WISH YOU CAN MAKE MORE TICKLISH NYMPHADORA SERIES THANKS

This is perfect! I love HP, and when it's combined with tickling I just can't resist :)

I've always loved the idea of Tonks being tickled while her changes color wildly.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back