• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Targets (movie): m/f

CitY of MicA

1st Level Orange Feather
In the movie Targets (1968), there is a scene in which the protaganist (played by Tim O'Kelly) comes up behind his wife (played by Tanya Morgan) and puts his hands on her sides. She jumps and says "ooh!" It was difficult for me to tell whether she leapt because she was startled or if it was a tickle, but I believe it was a tickle. In this sense, I'm not sure if it's really worth mentioning, although I think it's a great film. I don't want to give anything away plot or character-wise; it would be a film for those who like American movies that have a hard edge to them (Taxi Driver comes to mind). It was Peter Bogdanovich's first film and, I believe, Boris Karloff's last (he passed away the next year).

I feel like I should page nontkl on this one. I'm assuming he's seen this film :idunno: . What the hey...

:cry1: Will nontkl please report to the mainstream lists section!

Ahhhh, somehow, I never figured you for a Karloff fan! And I can't believe there's a Karloff movie I haven''t seen! Need to look into this....

"Targets" was an excellent movie, but don't expect any of the goofy shenanagins like some of the other appearances Karloff did back in the 60s. This may be one of the darkest, disturbing things he's ever done.

Drew

tkrexx said:
Ahhhh, somehow, I never figured you for a Karloff fan! And I can't believe there's a Karloff movie I haven''t seen! Need to look into this....
I love Boris Karloff- such a cultured voice! And I think he was a wonderful actor- very capable and versatile despite is having been typecast. A list of my favorite Karloff films, if I can be a little self-indulgent (and I believe I can ;) ), would have to include Frankenstein, Scarface, The Black Cat, The Body Snatcher, and The Grinch Who Stole Christmas (that voice!). Add Targets to that list.

I had read about Targets in the past. But it took me so long to see it, that I had forgotten just about everything pertinent. I think it's better that way, which is why I'm trying to remain mum when it comes to the subject matter of the film. What Drew said certainly holds true. It's nothing like the Corman productions of the 60s (the Raven and the Terror, of which a good amount of footage is shown in Targets). However, I think it's a really good film to see if you're a Karloff fan. To a large extent, his character in the film appears to be based on him, so he is in a sense playing himself.

"Targets" was an excellent movie, but don't expect any of the goofy shenanagins like some of the other appearances Karloff did back in the 60s. This may be one of the darkest, disturbing things he's ever done.

I concur.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back