• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Furniture Store Tickling

flecke

TMF Novice
Omg, this is one of the best experiences that I have ever had and I just had to share it with all. I work at a furniture store in a small tourist town. I am usually the only one working in the store at any one time. Most traffic through the store is women of all ages. Well I started noticing that most of the women had great looking feet and I was thinking of ways that I could get them to remove their shoes or something to get at their feet, at the same time not loosing my job. Well, the day arrived yesterday. There was a woman, about 34 or so, business type that walked in, and I said, " Hello there welcome to our store, take off your shoes and stay a while!!" To my suprise, she did slip off her shoes....heels to be presise. She had no nylons just bare feet...and OMG they were great. Now comes some work on my part. I walked around with her looking for the best moment to strike and it came. We had just got a sectional couch in the other day so I said this is a great couch to rest on...and asked her if she wanted to try out the relcliner part thinking great....her feet in air on the foot rest...but to my shock she said well normally I lay on my stomach with my feet on the arm rest...now mind you next to the arm rest of the couch was another chair...I sat my ass in that right away..and said...well do you want to try it out?? She said that she would...so she got on the couch...laying face down...with her feet on the arm rest not more than 12 inches from me with her soft pink soles pointing up. Then she grabbed a magazine on the coffee table next to her and said...you mind if I stay here for a few minutes...I said....Nope. Then it began...my heart pounding...I got the nerve. I told her that she had very cute feet...she just giggled and said thank you and curled her toes in wrinkling her soles...I reached out my finger and said as I glided my finger down her right sole...they aren't ticklish by any chance are they...the burst of laughter was great...but she didn't pull away or tell me to stop. So I tickled more on her right foot then on her left...then the money spot...I took my index finger and started to saw it inbetween her toes...OMG she freaked and laughed. Just then the phone rang and she got up walked over to the door and put on her shoes and left....that was truely awesome.

Nice experience and thanks for sharing, but shouldnt this go in the "true stories" section?

Great story. I don't give a fig if it's true or not. I wish it had more detail (about the lady in general, but especially her feet/toes).

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back