• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

upperbody tickling on Big Brother US - twice

questions

TMF Regular
There have been two side ticklings in the last two weeks on the US version of Big Brother. Both have been shown on the three hours of the show that are broadcast live on Showtime from 12-3 am every night.

The tickler in both cases was Dick. He is starting to show himself as being a ticklefiend on at least a playfull level.

The first incident was with the lovely Jameka. He was laying on the bed and she was sitting up. All of a sudded she said, "stop pinching my fat." He said, "you girls always say that ... I'm not pinching your fat, I'm pinching right down here where I know it's ticklish." While he was saying that, the camera was focused on her face and upper torso. Her face was contorting into a smile while she leaned her body toward the tickling and tried to squirm free. It was a cute scene but nothing spectacular beyond getting the info that she is ticklish.

The second incident was last night. The adorable Jessica was sitting next to Dick while they were all playing some game. They were both in chairs. As he sat down, he poker her side. She jumped and laughed. He said, "I barely touched you." She responded, "but I'm ticklish ... and I don't like it." She didn't say it in an angry way, it was actually cute. I kept waiting for him to take another shot, but he didn't do so before they cut to another scene.

These Showtime episodes are great for foot shots as well. A week or so ago the girls were all out in the yard going exercises. They were all on towels and doing things like leg lifts. There were many foot closeups.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back