• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Wife's Secret: Part Three

dig dug dog

3rd Level Red Feather
Thanks for the support. If you're just joining us, here are links to the previous two parts. There's more story development here than out and out tickling, but I believe the payoff will be worth it.

Link to Part One:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=109318

Link to Part Two:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=109430

A Wife's Secret: Part Three

A couple hours later the house was full of Macintyres (or former Macintyres) and their families: her oldest sister Jackie, her husband Kevin, and the two kids; the other sister, Paulette, with her three kids; and then there was Teddy. Karyn’s mom was there too. All the food was laid out on two long tables in the living room and people mixed and ate and talked (and played) all over the first floor.

In talking with Karyn’s siblings that afternoon, I waited for some reference to their childhood so that maybe I could “naturally,” steer the conversation toward whether Karyn had been tickled as a girl. Not having any luck, when Karyn was in the other room and her two sisters were talking, I sidled up and gently poked Paulette in the ribs. As far as I could tell, she was the most ticklish of the three girls, and I got a big reaction: she jumped, giggled, and playfully slapped my hand.

“Jimmy, you’re terrible,” Paulette scolded.

“Well, you make such an excellent target,” I said logically, and then poked her other side for good measure. Then I waited for one of them to pick up on the tickling theme. Getting nothing, I added, “I mean, Karyn’s not ticklish at all.”

“I’m not sure I’d say that exactly,” Jackie offered, as the sisters looked at each other.

I tried to sound casual. “What do you mean?” But as fate would have it, Leslie, Paulette’s girl, and Dylan, Jackie’s boy, chose that moment to begin fighting loudly over the video game they had been playing. Both moms headed straight over to the kids and hustled them off in separate directions.

I mentally shrugged my shoulders and started to clean up some dishes and leftover food. About ten minutes later, as I was washing up in the kitchen, Jackie came in.

“Can I help?” she asked in her strong, but friendly way. Jackie and Karyn actually looked a lot alike, both with soft, light-brown hair, high cheek bones, and excellent figures.

“Sure. Just talk to me while I put stuff away. That would help. I hate doing dishes and our little dishwasher is already full.”

“That’s easy enough. But are you sure you don’t want me to dry? Ya know, we first-borns always have to make sure things get taken care of the right way.”

Seeing a possible opening, I said, “Yes, I know. I remember the surprise party we threw together for Karyn two years ago.” Jackie smiled. “By the way, being oldest did you have to take care of little Karyn a lot?”

“Oh, yeah, all the time. Babysitting, making her meals, helping with homework. The whole package.”

“Did Paulette and Teddy play with her much too?”

“Paulette, yes. Teddy—I’d say he mainly tried to torture her. That’s another time I would step in.”

I swallowed. “Torture? Nothing serious, I hope.”

“No, no. Holding her upside down, bringing bugs into the house and showing them to her…stuff like that.”

I put another small plate in the cupboard.

“Oh!” Jackie blurted out. “And he used to love to take Karyn’s hands and lightly punch her in the face with her own hands and say, ‘Karyn, why are you hitting yourself, why are you hitting yourself?!’”

“I did that to my younger sister a few times too,” I confessed. Then, taking a breath, I suggested, “He probably tickled her all the time, too, right?”

“Seems like you have a little thing for tickling, Jim.” She chuckled and I’m sure I blushed, but Jackie didn’t seem weirded out or anything. “In fact, that’s the one thing I wouldn’t let Teddy do to her. If I caught him trying to tickle her, or if I found out about it afterwards, I would slap him around. He was very scrawny back then. Or I’d threaten to tell mom about his Playboys. I’m completely ticklish and dad got me tons of times when I was young, so I didn’t want Karyn to suffer, especially from Teddy who didn’t know the meaning of the word ‘mercy’.”

Jackie looked like she was going to add something. I waited.

She glanced at the kitchen door and lowered her voice a touch. “We only tickled Karyn when she did something very bad.”

“We?”

“Well, after mom and dad got divorced, I took a bigger role in disciplining the younger kids. If Karyn did something really bad—like the time she was 12 and we found her trying a cigarette behind the house—we would take her upstairs and I had the others tickle her for like a half hour straight, while I would lecture her about what she had done wrong and how unacceptable and unfortunate it was.”

“Unfortunate?”

“Yeah,” she said, laughing. “For some reason, when I was in college I got really attached to the word ‘unfortunate’. Everything bad or sad or inconvenient became ‘unfortunate’ to me. Anyway, we tickled Karyn as punishment, as I played amateur psychologist. But that was the only time I let her get tickled at home.”

“Did this happen often?

“I don’t know, over the years maybe a dozen times.”

“Huh, that’s interesting.” I tried to process the information I had taken in over the last couple minutes. “Jackie, by the way, did you know a girl who went to high school with Karyn named Tracie Evans?”

“Of course, she used to be one of Karyn’s best friends.”

“What happened between them?”

“Well, it wasn’t exactly the proudest moment for the Macintyres. Karyn got into big trouble at school. Maybe I should let her tell you….” Jackie stood debating with herself for a second. “Let’s just say Karyn almost let Tracie take the fall for a problem on student council that was really Karyn’s fault. Karyn told the truth in the end, but Tracie wouldn’t forgive her.”

“Sounds very unfortunate,” I said.

Dear MH,

I prefer one of the following terms:

1. suspense-builder
2. foreplayer
3. dramatic part-ender
or,
4. saving the best for last guy

Hope you are enjoying.

ddd

(Rest assured, I'm still here.)

dig dug dog said:
Dear MH,

1. suspense-builder
2. foreplayer
3. dramatic part-ender
or,

Hope you are enjoying.

ddd
let me add one more, according to russian idiom: puller of the cat's tail =)
sorry, no offence meant...

dig dug dog said:
Dear MH,

1. suspense-builder
2. foreplayer
3. dramatic part-ender
or,

Hope you are enjoying.

ddd

Or all of the above! :) Enjoying very much, and anxiously awaiting more.

Tickledgirl--it's always extra special to get kudos here from a member of the fairer sex. Thanks very much for your reply and feel free to make any requests about the plot.

Gratitude for all the other feedback as well.

I expect to wrap up this series and post a big Part Four over the weekend.

dig dug dog

This is a good story. I've enjoyed it but... there's a reason they edit books and movies. Sometimes a good script just starts to drag. Things stretch out too long and the audience's attention begins to wander................

Please get to the good stuff.

Hi sole seeker,

Thanks for your feedback; I'm glad to hear and benefit from your opinions.

My opinion is that, in fact, the story so far is written quite tightly. There is hardly an extraneous word, much less any dragging. I think there are two reasons you may feel the way you do: (1) I have broken the story up into parts in serial fashion. I don't usually like to do this, since it can be frustrating as you wait for the payoffs. It's not the actual structure of the story which feels long, it's the interruptions in the reading process, having to wait for the next installment; (2) This is a story which emphasizes the psychological aspect of tickling. As such it requires more build up and background for the climax. The first scene was straight, head-on tickling, but the conclusion will bring together all the pieces as they have unfolded. It's not just the tickling itself which will be narrated, its the breaking down of the wife's barriers or defenses. For me, this is a big part of "the good stuff" in stories. Not everyone cares for, or needs, these subtleties, but those who do, I sincerely hope, will be rewarded.

Let me know what you think when you see the full tale. I plan to post the final part together with the first three as one whole story.

All the best,

ddd

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back