• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nymphadora Tonks 4

Ticklish_witch

TMF Expert
So anyway, if anyone saw my message, it was a thread called "NYMPHADORA TONKS--PLEASE READ"! Ha ha its a bit hard to miss. =)
Well anyways, no more minors. That was the final flashback. Swear to God. Even though I never considered them minors, in the flashbacks, they werent supposed to be minors, but it was pointed out to me that James would have been dead. Well I sorta knew that but I still loved the characters so I miraculously brought him back to life (LMAO) But anyway, one more question: "But didnt Tonks, Sirius, Bellatrix, and Narcissa not all live together at once"? I'm not trying to be rude, but Im just going to say, relatives dont have to live together to be in the same house. They could be "over", or "visiting" so thats where I was getting everything from. Because one of those scenes was inspired by a picture someone posted on deviantart a while ago of Bellatrix and Narcissa pinning Tonks down at like I think it mustve been Christmas... whatever. Anyway, I just thought Id clear that up. If the mods dont buy my "miraculously brought James Potter back to life" story, I have a blog that is keeping track of this series in case it gets deleted. Anyways, on with it.

...Tonks squirmed in her invisible bonds. She couldn't believe her cousin- her own blood- was so manic, and insane, and evil. It was scary just to think about. She squirmed more, but no avail.
"No no, my sweet" Bellatrix taunted. "Your not going anywhere"
Tonks looked as far around as she could. Remus was no where in sight- she knew he had gone for help.
"Now I'll ask you again", Bellatrix said calmly. "Who followed you here tonight"?
Tonks bit her tongue, a thousand evil words forming in her mouth.
"No answer"? Bellatrix asked, with mock disapointment on her words. "Have it your way" She said with a wicked grin, dragging her nails up Tonks leg again. Tonks shuddered and tried to twist her leg away in vain.
"Tell me you wretched little half-blood camellion" Bellatrix demanded, losing patience. Tonks didnt answer.
"CRUCIO" Bellatrix screamed again, making the blood in Tonks veins boil and her skin feel like it was being pierced by thousands of daggers.
"No...please..." Tonks whimpered as Bellatrix raised her wand again.
Bellatrix paused and waltzed over to the top of the table where Tonks' head was, on its side, coated in sweat, her light coloured hair stained with streaks of crimson red blood.
"Ready to talk, deary"? She inquired, Tonks looked away. Bellatrix slipped a hand under her cousins cheek with maternal gentleness, turning her head lightly to make her face her.
"You.." Tonks whispered. Bellatrix paused. "...are going to die with your lord" she finished. Bellatrix slapped her across the face, not a single emotion etched onto her beautiful yet sadistic face.
Rodolphus stepped forward. "Dont touch her yet. Shes mine" Bellatrix demanded. He stepped back submissively.
"CRUCIO" She screamed again, making Tonks arch her back in pain, but she did not cry out this time, although a single tear slipped down her cheek.
"Not screaming anymore"? Bellatrix asked, "What a shame".
She grinned sadistically. "Rictusempra" She said quietly. Tonks arched her back again, only harder this time, thrashed harder, squirmed more, but she didnt let a single noise escape her lips, even though it was the most powerful tickling curse she had ever felt.
"Hmm...." Bellatrix sighed, pacing around the table. "Still ticklish, my sweet"? She asked, the sadism creeping back into her voice.
"No" Tonks said defiantly as Bellatrix climbed up gracefully onto the table, and slid one leg over Tonks hips so she was straddling her.
"Are you sure"? Bellatrix asked with painful immaturity as she innocently dragged her nails back and forth across the thin line of bare middriff that was exposed when Tonks shirt had ridden up from being stretched out. "Your not ticklish"? She asked, looking up into her cousins tortured eyes with a smile.
Tonks bit her lip shut and frantically shook her head no.
"Then why is your hair changing colour so fast"? Bellatrix asked, lightly flicking a piece of hair away from Tonks' eyes.
DAMN IT Tonks thought frantically.
"And why wont you just say 'no'"? Bellatrix asked tauntingly.
"Afraid of opening your mouth"? She asked, "In case the laughter comes out?" She asked, suddenly slipping her hands up Tonks shirt and scribbling her nails across her cousins bare stomach. Tonks flipped out and jerked under Bellatrix, letting out a stream of laughter.
"I knew it! You filthy little liar"! She cussed, digging her nails into Tonks ribs making her giggle more- Bellatrix' husband Rodolphus looked on to the scene with estranged curiosity, due to the absurdity of how well this method torture seemed to be affecting the auror girl.

"Who followed you here dear"? Bellatrix tried again, after half an hour of torture. Tonks was now stripped of her overcoat, shoes, and her pants were pushed up to her knees.
"Piss. OFF"! Tonks screamed for the 4th time.
"Just answer the question deary" Bellatrix said, leaning back to scratch her nails against the skin behind her knee, making her whole leg convulse in twitches, another stream of forced laughter bubbled up into the air and echoed into the opening of the room.
"RICTUSEMPRA" Bellatrix yelled suddenly with as much power in her voice as someone who wanted to cast "avada kadavra"
Tonks screamed with laughter, her whole body covulsing and thrashing in her bonds, flipping out, knowing in her mind that she would have traded another 10 shots of the cruciatus curse from Bellatrix instead of this. It was the most intense feeling she had ever felt in her life, so horrible but yet so simple, every part of her body being tickled mercilessly with no stopping, and with nothing physical to escape from, nothing physical to block out, every crevace or spot that couldnt be reached was being tickled until Tonks felt as though she was losing her mind. And then, it stopped.
"Ready now"? Bellatrix asked, but paused mid-sentence and turned her wand to something behind Tonks head to something she couldnt see from where she was bound.
Appearing from the shelves was Lupin and Kinsley, Mad-eye right behind them.
"Let her go" Lupin said slowly. Tonks panted for air and fought back the tears of relief that sprang to her eyes.
"May want to lower your wand, werewolf" came a calm drawling voice as Lucius Malfoy stepped in to the opening from the isles behind Bellatrix and Rodolphus- his wand aimed at Lupin.
Severus Snape stepped in behind Mad-eye, his wand aimed at Bellatrix.
"Bellatrix, of all foolish things you could possibly do in this situation, NOT dropping your wand right NOW would be the most foolish" He drawled.
Bellatrix gave him a deathly glare before turning to Rodolphus, and dropping her wand.
Lupin stepped forward first, undoing the bonds that held Tonks down while Kinsley retrieved her wand.
"Sh.. dont start crying" Lupin said as Tonks bit back more tears. "What did they do to you?" He didnt give her time to answer "Are you alright".
"It doesnt matter" Tonks said "I'm alright"
Lupin gave her a confused look for a moment, before helping her up. She stood still for a second, the sudden ticklish sensations running through her whole body, although she was too weak to laugh. She looked over at Bellatrix who was looking at her intently, as though casting wandless magic against her. Tonks felt the tickling intensify and her hair shot through rapid-fire changes, blurring the colours after only moments due to the fact she was already weakened from the torture, and collapsed into Lupins arms.

PART 5 SOON!

I've read them all, and I love them. Lupin and Tonks are my favorite characters. Keep it up, I look folward to what happens next!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back