• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Update for Saturday, August 25

LindyHopper

2nd Level Red Feather
Hi everyone!

I just wanted to give you an update on our plans for Saturday, August 25. We're looking to meet at a local restaurant in the South Bay at 1 pm, to catch up with old friends, and get to know our new ones. Afterwards, we'll head to AquaFeline's place (thanks, Aqua!) for more hanging out, and optional tickling. ;)

Reply to me at [email protected] to receive specific details on location and schedule, sometime around Wednesday before the event. I will be away from my computer for the next couple of weeks, so if you have a question you'd like answered in a more timely fashion, you can PM AquaFeline.

Now's the time to make those concrete plans! Please respond to get on the guest list as soon as you can, because space is limited. We don't want to have to turn people away if we can avoid it, so we'd like to know sooner rather than later if we need to adjust our plans. Also, if you need crash space, now's the time to speak up. :)

Looking forward to seeing you all soon!

Have a blast, you guys! ^_^
Sparky, tell me: what would it take to get you down here for one of our parties? :devil2:

Everyone else: details are forthcoming, I promise. Just let us work out the final location plan, and I'll send it to those who've RSVPed within the next couple of days. You can still e-mail [email protected] with questions or to get on the list. Thank you for your patience! :)

Sparky, tell me: what would it take to get you down here for one of our parties? :devil2:

Its difficult for me to go away overnight because of my animals, particularly the parrot. (Er, this was an overnighter wasn't it? I don't remember now. If not it may simply have been that I wasn't available.)

Its difficult for me to go away overnight because of my animals, particularly the parrot. (Er, this was an overnighter wasn't it? I don't remember now. If not it may simply have been that I wasn't available.)
Not an official overnighter, though the guys coming from Sac and Fresno might stay over rather than drive all the way home on Saturday night. In any case, even if it were a whole-weekend event, you could always come and go on whatever timeline suits your schedule.

To all attendees: "The Plan" has been e-mailed to everyone who contacted me about this Saturday. We've got a good group for this one, and I'll see you guys soon! :wavingguy

To anyone else: It's not too late to join us! Just contact me at the e-mail listed above. :)

This was awesome - I think (I hope!) everyone who visited in order to play got in at least one really good session, if not two or three. I'm really, really looking forward to playing lee myself next time! :devil2:

Yep, I believe a good time was had by all. Sasha says hello and thanks :)

I definitly had a great time, and I'm sure everyone else did too. Thanks for hosting Aqua!

This was awesome - I think (I hope!) everyone who visited in order to play got in at least one really good session, if not two or three. I'm really, really looking forward to playing lee myself next time! :devil2:
I agree! I can't remember the last time we had so many people over, much less so many who played so much! :3poke: I had a fantastic time (in fact, I had several! :D), and I know I'm not the only one. :)

I definitely hope you grab your chance to 'lee at our next event. I didn't get a chance to 'lee at our last party, when it was over at my house, and I thank you again for letting us take over your home. There's so much to do, and I'm glad we get to share. :smilestar

Thank you 'lers :wub: 'lees :twohugs: and switches :bowing: - you're all amazing! I'm looking forward to next time already! :grouphug:

It was great! I've had so much fun!! :3poke: It was cool how each one of my ticklers found her own tecnique to make me go nuts...

It's just so sad that I had to get back to Italy, I will miss you guys...:wavingguy

catstoes, kudos for you for bringing another sonicare as it made for some great dual action, and as before your company is a pleasure :) And you'll have to come back to visit some time Pisamerda so that we can have another go at you...:manicd:

I can't overemphasize how good I found the energy this time, thanks again everyone.

It was great! I've had so much fun!! :3poke: It was cool how each one of my ticklers found her own tecnique to make me go nuts...

It's just so sad that I had to get back to Italy, I will miss you guys...:wavingguy
I'm so glad you had a chance to come by! :xpulcy: It would've been terrible to send you back home to Italy on Sunday without a good tickling. :devil2: I self-categorize quite firmly as a 'lee, and I don't think I've ever had that much fun being a 'ler! I think it was the company. :smilelove Lots of thanks and hugs to Aqua and catstoes for being such excellent partners in crime! :grouphug:

And yes, you do need to come back to the U.S. and see us again. Anytime, you hear? :D Just let us know when. :twohugs:

I'm so glad you had a chance to come by! :xpulcy: It would've been terrible to send you back home to Italy on Sunday without a good tickling. :devil2: I self-categorize quite firmly as a 'lee, and I don't think I've ever had that much fun being a 'ler! I think it was the company. :smilelove Lots of thanks and hugs to Aqua and catstoes for being such excellent partners in crime! :grouphug:

And yes, you do need to come back to the U.S. and see us again. Anytime, you hear? :D Just let us know when. :twohugs:

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh :cuddle:

Of course I will come back! I already miss your fingers...:tickle:

Thanks Aquafeline for hosting! And thanks to everyone for attending! It was a lot of fun and great to see everyone! :)

Yup had a great time!

I had fun too! Was well worth the trip. Thankyou sooo much for hosting! I look forward to it again.

What a Blast!!!

Wow...

That was a great time!!! I haven't been on the forum nearly as much as I should have, but I'm glad I found this thread.

I met some great new folks, saw some great old friends, and in general had a wonderful time!!!

Thanks to Aqua for her home and her friendship, :Kiss2: and thanks to Lindy for remembering me and inviting me to join the festivities!!! :Kiss2:

Hey Aqua, just how much of that chocolate did you have left, and is there any left? :cool2

Oh and just so you folks know, My place is finally getting organized, and I hope to host for YOU folks sometime in October. Keep an eye out for details and emails, Lindy, I'll be in touch.

Love you guys!!!

Wirchler

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back