• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Dream Girl F-M Extreme Tickling and Foot Worship

Lori

TMF Poster
My Dream Girl F-M Extreme Tickling and Foot Worship PT 3 ADDED

My name is Jim and I have been dating the most wonderful girl in the world for about 3 months now. Her name is Brandy and she is the most striking blond haired green eyed I have ever met. She is very fit and very athletic. She at only 20 years of age is matured well beyond her age. She can not only keep an intellectual conversation with you but also be silly at the same time. I would describe her as a tomboy type but with a body of a very hot lady. She definately is not the short haired butch type tom boy.

At 24 I have a hard time keeping up with her as she is so competitive and athletic. She is always wanting to play extreme sports and try new things. She loves to rollerblade for hours, jog, play tennis, she can even take me one on one on the basketball court and I am no slouch at playing basketball. She hates to lose at anything. At 5 foot 8 and 140 pounds she is a bundle of fun and fitness. For most guys just having a great looking gal who is compatible with you would be enough but I have some special likes and dislikes.

This is where I would call Brandy my dream girl. She seems to be open to most things I have asked her to do. I don't consider myself to be super kinky but I do have certain fetishes and love to role play. I have not told Brandy all my fetishes as I am still unsure how far I can push her but so far anything I have asked has been done without any trouble. I told Brandy I liked to role play early on in our relationship and she was more then willing to play along and dress up the part of any scene I wanted to play. We played school girl and the professor and she played a very nasty school girl who suduced me to get good grades in school. I was amazed at how skilled she was to bring me to near orgasm over and over before she finally let me litterly explode. I told her I loved to perform oral sex on women and loved to be forced to do it. She obliged without a question and now she makes me lick her to multiple orgasms everytime we go to bed.

Things could not be better and this past week she tells me that her apartment had a fire in the building and she has to move out. She was not sure what to do so she might move back to her home town until she got back on her feet again. Well being the nice guy I am I offered to let her move into my house and stay until she could get on her feet. She was not sure what to say. She felt grateful but was concerned that our relationship might suffer if we were together 24/7. I told her not to worry that it would either work or not and it was better to find out now then later on that we were not compatible.

With that she moved into my country home that I have on 10 acres of land.

Being from the city she was surprised at how open it was and how few people were in the area. Our closed neighbor is a 1/4 mile down the road. She said that being in the city was so crowded and that you could never do anything without someone telling you to turn it down or shut up in there.

Being out here in the country is great, she smiled an evil grin and said to me " I could keep you prisoner in your own home and torture you and no one would hear you scream". I stared at her and she started to laugh I was only kidding she said. I just was making an observation.

I felt butterflys in my stomach when she said it as I had always wanted to be tied up and kept by a dominate women and here she is stating that very fact. I just smiled and said, trying to open our relationship further, well you could try tying me up for sex and have your way with me, certainly no one would hear my screams of pleasure. She laughed and said smiled. So you want me to tie you up tonight????

The question had been asked and here I was starting to bridge the gap between normal relationships and a kinky one. I said if you are game lets try it. She said ok tonight you will be my sex slave. I was so hot for right then, she was wearing a pair of tight jeans and black cowboy boots with a cotton button down shirt and no bra underneath. I kissed her passionatly right then and there. She laughed and said my, my. Looks like someone is ready to play NOW!

With that she said lets get you up to your room right now young man and get you tied up. She poked me in the side to get me moving and I shreeked from the poke. Well well what do we have here a ticklish naughty boy. Move it boy now.

With that we went into the house and to the bedroom. She tapped her boot on the floor and told me to strip naked NOW!

I got undressed quickly and stood in front of her. She told me to lie down face up on the bed and extend my arms and legs to the corners of the bed. OH MY GOD, I thought, this is really going to happen, I am about to be tied up by a women I have only know for 3 months. My cock was rock hard with ancious anticipation. As Brandy went to the dresser drawer and removed two pairs of her long nylon stockings.

Since I don't have any proper bondage equipment to tie you up with I will have to use these nylons tonight. With that she ties each wrist to the corner bed posts with the nylon stocking. Now if you have never been tied up with a nylon before you might thing they are easy to get out of or to break. WRONG The nylon ties tight and you cannot undo it especially in the position you are in. The harder you pull the tighter it gets. And they do not break. You might have some flexibility due to them stretching but not much. My ankles were also tied to the corners of the bed. At that point I realized there was no turning back. I was in her control now.

Tied tight and unable to defend my self. The only thing I had now was my voice and no one would hear that. Smiling Brandy said now don't you look all exposed there all naked and strapped down. She gave my erect penis a little stroke up the shaft with just her fingernail and I moaned and cringed from the touch. My My she said eager and ready to cum I see. Well sweetheart that will happen but not for a very long time. Tonight I plan to explore and find out what excites you and what other fetishes you might have. You will tell me all tonight my pet. And I might have to extract it from you with interrogation.

Part 2

My heart must have been racing at a 150 beats a minutes when she said that. Oh my God what was she planning to do to me. I must have started sweating because she laughed and said my my are we getting scared my pet?

Now lets see if that poke I gave you a little earlier was just an unexpected jump or if you just might be a little ticklish. She stood to the side of the bed and wiggled her well manicured fingernails at me and slowly moved her right hand to the side of my stomach.

I cringed and said NO! even before she touched me.

Well someone seems to not want me to apply these sharp nails to their side!

She very lightly touched my side with her fingernails and just flicked her four fingers one time to judge my reaction and I almost jumped off the bed. My back arched and I screamed YAAAAA! Please don't do that I told her.

Brandy asked me " Are you ticklish my pet ? " I screamed YES DAM IT you can see that!

My my what a vulger mouth you have my pet. I suggest you curb that cursing or I will have to punish you. Now you don't want me to punish you do you?

I shook my head back and forth and said NO!

Well then I suggest you KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT unless I ask you to speak. The only thing I want to hear from you for the next few minutes is your reactions to my fingers. You can laugh, giggle, yell but no talking. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

I said yes and while I looked into her eyes I felt even more scared as she seemed to have been possessed by an evil spirit. Her eyes sparkled as if she was really going to enjoy this.

With that she once again lowered her fingers to my side and not just touched the side of my stomach with her fingers but started to spider move her finger nails all around the small area at the side of my stomach.

I immediately started to scream and laugh! I hated being tickled. I have always dreamed of being tied up and tickled by a hot girl but now that I am in this position I am not sure if I am going to like it. It is one thing to have someone tickle you and if it becomes too much you just pull away or run away but now you CANNOT MOVE OR STOP THE TICKLING.

That thought alone would make most people shiver with fear. Being totally helpless and at the mercy of another person. You might think or feel you can trust them but once you give in to submission you truely are unable to control the situation. Your truely are at their mercy.

Brandy increased the speed and the pressure on my side with the finger nails of her right hand and I screamed and laughed louder. I felt like i would go insane. I pulled and stetched my torso as far as I could away from her fingers but I could not escape those nails.

After what seemed like forever but was only a couple of minutes she stopped and said I think we can say that the side of your stomach is ticklish Jimmy boy. I just lay there and panted and gasped for breath.

After a minute I caught my breath and said, please stop tickling me Brandy, I can't stand it.

Her eyes got a firey red and she screamed at me. I told you NO TALKING UNLESS I ASKED YOU TO SPEAK! For that infraction I am going to straddle your waist and tickle your armpits for 5 minutes non stop. Both armpits at the same time. In the flash of eye she was on top of me and straddling me with those tight jeans and black boots.

She placed each hand under each armpit and began to spider tickle my pits with her nails. Very lightly and quickly. She moved her finger nails round and round covering every exposed area of my pits.

I screamed and screamed at this new found torture. I thought the side was bad but my arm pits were definately even more ticklish then my sides. Brandy laughed and stated that she was starting to enjoy this. She did not know I was so ticklish and might have to make me her tickle torture toy from now on.

How would you like me to tickle you every day like this Jimmy? All tied up and no where to go. Screaming your head off from the relentless tickling.

Ha HA HA, Laught it up Jimmy boy she taunted. True to her word she continued non stop for the full 5 minutes. I knew this for a fact since I had a large wall clock on the wall and tried to look over and keep track of the time that went by.

When the 5 minutes had passed Brandy did not stop ticking. I screamed! HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAH sssss HAAHAH toppppp! Sssss HAHAHAHAHHA Tttttt HAHAHHHA oooooo PPPPPP!

Brandy looked down at me and said. You just don't seem to learn do you Jimmy boy. Still talking even though I told you not to. We will add 5 minutes more for each word you just spoke so that is another 10 minutes of non stop tickling Jimmy boy. Keep on talking and you might die from not getting enough oxygen.

The madness went on and on. I felt like I would pass out many times but she would slow down just enough for me to get some air. Never stopping, always scrapping and scrapping my poor pits. My face turned red from laughing so much and my lungs ached from the non stop heaving of my chest. I began crying and sweating like a I had just ran a 10 mile marathon in 100 degree heat.

After the full 15 minutes she finally stopped. I laughed a full 2 minutes after she stopped. I could not get enough air into my lungs., I was exhausted and just wanted to sleep, my arms and ankles were sore from pulling at the binds and my chest was so sore. My pits were beet red where she had scrapped me for 15 minutes straight.

Brandy just stayed where she was straddled on my stomach looking down at me. As if she was waiting for me to say something, waiting to pounce on her prey.

I just laid there and heaved and heaved, sucking in the precious air.

Brandy finally smiled down at me and said Jimmy! Are you still with us? I shook my head yes.

Good, thats what you get for disobeying me. Believe me that was a very light punishment since you are learning your role right now but i can assure you punishments will get harsher if you continue to disobey.

Now lets explore and see if you have any other fetishes or likes that I don't know about.

With that she stretched out her legs from behind her in her straddled position to have them lay on either side of my head with her butt still sitting on my stomach.

You know Jimmy I have never asked you this before but I have always loved to receive a good foot rub and to this day you have never offered to give me one. I see you always looking at my feet but I have never had you ask. I am wondering if you have some sort of foot fetish.

Even through the oxygen deprived stuper I was in I heard her words. Did she just say she wondered if I had a foot fetish???
Dam she must have someway of reading my mind or maybe she just liked having her feet pampered. Anyway I certainly was up to giving her pretty soft smooth feet a good foot rub. For one thing it would get me untied so she could not tickle me anymore.

Well Jimmy it looks like you are in no position to give me a foot rub are you???
All tied up you would not be able to massage my hot, tired, sweaty feet.

Just what can I do to fix that?? HHHHMMMMMM!

With that she reached down and pulled up her jeans on her right leg revealing her black cowboy boots. She quickly pulled off the boot revealing a very smelly sweat stained white knee sock that had been confined in that hot leather all day. Sorry for the smell darling but you know how hot it has been outside and my feet tend to sweat a lot anyway. Combined with these hot leather boots well you can imagine how damp and moist my socks are right now.

I turned my head away from the exposed foot as the smell was aweful. The bottom of her sole that was once white was soiled from the insole of her boot and stained with sweat. These were not those thin nylon knee socks either but thick athletic knee socks. What most would call tube socks. I could only imagine how much sweat had collected in the soles of those thick socks.

Brandy smiled as she saw me turn my head. Well Jimmy boy since you cannot massage my feet with your hands and given the fact that I personnally know how strong and good your tongue is in providing me with oral sex, I have decided that you will give me an oral foot massage.

What did she just say???? An oral foot massage? Did she expect me to lick and kiss and suck those sweaty stinking feet? I hope to God she as least peels off those nasty socks first. I wanted to say something but thought better. I certainly did not want her to start tickling me again.

We will soon find out if you have a foot fetish Jimmy. If you do not then you will learn to enjoy giving me pleasure with oral foot massages. Either way Jimmy you are going to learn how to please me with your tongue and lips on my feet.

I will only tell you this one time Jimmy. You will not turn your head away from my feet once we begin. If I even see you making faces or coughing like the smell offends you its back to some extreme tickling. I just might explore the soles of your feet this time with my finger nails. I will tell you what to do and you better do it and act like you enjoy it. Remember if I am not pleased its 20 minutes of tickle torture on your feet.

I did not even want to think about being tickled on my soles. My older sister tickled me a few times when we were little on my feet and I peed my pants each time. I could not stand for my feet to be touched and now I might have to endure 20 minutes of scraping fingernails on them. I would do what she wanted even if I did not enjoy it.

With that the right sole of the sweat stained sock was picked up and slowly lowered to my face. I awaited instructions from my mistress.

Part Three

She stopped about a half an inch above my face and told me to take a deep breath through my nose and enjoy the aroma. It was aweful. The smell was undescribable. I could feel the heat from her sock and foot that had been encased in that leather boot all day long.

Take a good look at that foot bottom Jimmy as you will be seeing it a lot in the days to come.
Now I am going to push my foot over your nose. My big toe and first toe will fit your nose in between their crack and you will breath deeply enjoying the aroma. I want you to get to know my foot smell Jimmy. Learn from it. You will be required to know it in the future. Would you be able to pick out my smell from 4 or 5 other ladies smelly socked feet?

If you open your mouth at anytime during this test it will be right back to foot tickling for 20 minutes straight. I only want to hear your nose breathing throught my sock toes.

With that the damp, moist athletic sock was slid up on my nose. My nose went right down into the space between her big toe and first toe. I thought the smell from a 1/2 inch was bad but not with the cotton pressed right over my nose I had to get every breath of air strained through those filthy, moist socks.

The first breath was extremely hard not to cough and gag from. Not only did it smell horrible but it was hard to breath through a wet sock. On the second breath that I knew would be worst I felt the pad of one of Brandys fingers lightly trace a line from the base of my cock shaft slowly up to the tip. Pressing slightly harder when she came to the crease right behind my helmet.

I moaned and tried not to gag.

See Jimmy boy, you will soon learn to associate pleasure with my foot smell. I know that felt good and soon you will agree that it SMELLS good too.

Continue breathing Jimmy boy. I slowly began to get into a slow rythmic breathing sucking hard through my nose. Each time I inhaled Brandy would give me another slow stroke from the base to the tip of my shaft. Each breath brought me closer to relief. I could not believe that I was sort of enjoying this since the feeling in my groin area was so good. I almost could not wait to take another breath just to have her finger trace my cock shaft again.

How does my sweaty sock smell Jimmy? She asked me! You may speak!

I knew not to piss her off and relied that It was a wonderful sweet smelling smell.

Are you enjoying sucking air through my sock?

Yes mistress, I replied.

Brandy smiled and felt so much in control.

I felt so close to cumming if she would only increase the pressure or the speed of her strokes. I tried breathing faster but she continued her slow torment of my shaft. Just enough to keep be begging for more.

After about 10 minutes of sock smelling she removed her foot from my face and once again hovered a few inches above my face.

Now Jimmy, She said, You will now pay homage to my socked sole by kissing it. I will lay my foot on your face and you are to move your lips all around and cover every inch of my sole with your lips. You are to passionately kiss my sole. One long hard sucking kiss. I want to hear you sucking when you kiss. YOu are not to miss a spot on my sole. You will begin now and stop only when I command it. Learn to tell my sweaty taste Jimmy because you will be required as the smelling to pick my socked feet out of a group one day.

OH MY GOD, She wanted me to put my lips on those soiled sweat stained tube socks. With the smell as bad as it was I can only imagine what they would taste like.

Begin NOW Jimmy she said!!!!

With that the foot lowered onto my face. It felt like someone was putting a warm moist towel on my face they were so saturated.

I puckered my lips and put the first kiss directly on the arch of her foot right in the center. When I sucked in to get the proper sound effect she wanted I could taste the wet sweat on the sock. The thick sock actually pulled into my mouth and I swore I felt water coming off of it. It was putrid. A foul moldy taste that was god aweful.

I thought I was going to throw up but I tried my best not to make any facial expressions and keep kissing and sucking. AFter about 8 kisses my mouth was beginning to get accustomed to the taste. It would take a lot of kisses to cover her entire size 8 sole and to make me even feel worse this was only one foot. The other foot was still encased in her boot. Keeping fresh I suppose for my dining pleasure.

After the third kiss on her sole Brandy started to once again play with my cock. This time she reached behind her back with her left hand and encased my shaft in her palm. Holding my shaft tight. With the pad of her right thumb she now slowly made a upward motion that started once again at the crease of my helmet and went up and across the tip of my head. Then she would make one complete circle around the tip of the head. For each foot kiss I gave her she now would press her thumb pad lightly against the most sensitive area of a mans penis and slowly push upward and across. Then a round the rim once. OVer and over she did this with each sucking kiss I gave.

It was extremely pleasurable to feel this being done to my cock and If I could only cum but she would keep me just on the edge. never pressing hard enough to get me off.
I wanted to scream PLEASE BRANDY STOP TEASING AND LET ME CUM but I knew better. She was just waiting for me to make a mistake so she could get back to ticking my feet I just knew it.

After I covered half of her socked sole Brandy asked

Jimmy do you like the taste of my socks? YOu may reply!

Yes Goddess I replied.

Brandy smiled and moved her foot down so I could now start the top half.

By the time I finished covering her entire sole twice, over 10 minutes had elasped and I was rock hard and wanting more then ever to cum.

Brandy told me to stop kissing and prepare for the third part of my foot worship training.

My next task would be to lick the bottom of her socked soles with my tongue. I was to start at the heel and lick the entire length of her sole to her toes. I was to press hard with my tongue into her foot so that she actually felt a massage from my tongue as it passed over the sweaty cotton.

Brandy got up off the bed and retrieved something from her hand bag and re- straddled me on the bed. She placed the heel of her foot on my face again and told me to start licking. She wanted a fully extended tougue and she would slowly move her sole down my tongue so I could cover the whole area.

The first lick was the worse as it felt like I was a human washing machine cleaning the bottoms of those dirty sweaty soles. I could feel the grim and sweat roll off onto my tongue and I would have to swallow it each time I finished a lick.

After my first lick I heard a strange humming sound start and then felt something rubbery touch the crease of my helmet. Brandy had retreived a small battery operated vibrator and was applying the tip of it to my cock head. She would touch it and press in lightly and make a circular motion one time and then pull it off my cock head.. For each lick I received the same treatment. Touch, push in and one circular motion .

I was so horney at that moment it was like I was a hungry dog lapping up food off the bottom of his bowl. My tongue actually licked hard and fast up her sole just so I could get another application of that dam vibrator.

ON and on she teased me for a good 10 minutes of licking her sock and closer and closer I got to cumming. When she knew she had me she told me that she was about to stick her big toe into my mouth and I was to suck hard.

With that she shoved her big socked covered toe into my mouth and I began to suck.

When I did this she pressed the turned the vibrator on high, pressed it firmly against the crease in my helmet and with her left hand she encased my shaft and squeezed lightly and pulled upward. It took only about 3 squeezes and upward pulls combined with the vibrations on my fulmer gland to make me explode. I swear it felt like a cannon going off. If I could have seen I bet the ceiling was stained I shot so far.

With that I almost collapsed into a deep sleep from the exhaustion of the tickling, teasing and denial and foot worship.

Brandy smiled and said NOW NOW LOVER dont pass out yet, you still have another sole to go!!!

With that I heard the other boot being pulled off>

THE END

FOR NOW! Don't we all wish our girlfriends were this much fun!

Last edited:
Wonderful beginning, and it's great to see you posting another story, Lori. :D

Two things:

1. Please don't Wall o' Text
2. Post this on the True Tickling Stories forum

Great start,Lori

It`s good to see you back with another story,Lori. :smilestar

Thanks!!!!

Lori....this is an awesome story and i for one can't wait for part 3!!!!!
Thanks for posting.

milagros317 said:
Part two was great! :D Looking forward to his oral foot service.
The final chapter is here!
HOpe you like.

When are you going to email me those stores Milagros????

Part three was great, I loved the sock worship descriptions. :D

Lori, when I click on "Send a message via email to Lori" in your public profile, I get this:
Sorry! That user has specified that they do not wish to receive emails. If you still wish to send an email to this user, please contact the administrator and they may be able to help.

So send me an email at: [email protected]
and then I can send you the stories.

Wow

I cant decide if being your boyfriend would be the best or worst thing in the world!?!

Don't we all wish our girlfriends were this much fun!

Uh,YES!!!!:bowing:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back