• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TRIXIE PIXIE *Illustrated Tale **New 08/02/07

MTJpub

Verified
TRIXIE PIXIE

Veteran MTJ author XODLIRV and brilliant fantasy artist KALAMOS come together to bring you an enchanted tale of fairies, fantasy, and feathered feet!

TRIXIE PIXIE is a beautiful fairy who loves to play cruel jokes on her sister fairies. When her jokes go too far, she is expelled from the fairy community, and falls into the clutches of a wicked toymaker! When the toymaker delights in making Trixie Pixie his own personal tickle toy, she'll do anything to escape; even betraying her sister fairies into his tickle dungeon!

**Story By Xodlirv
**Art By Kalamos
**Words 12,000 +
**5 Illustrated Scenes
**7 Character Sketches
**Email Delivery

Product & Ordering Information
http://www.mtjpub.com/enovels/TrixiePixie.html

Don't Miss The Artist's Portfolio #3 "The Art of Kalamos"

nice

I really like the concept of this hope it's a big seller

Awesome!

MTJ,

This looks amazing! The level of detail on the cover alone is amazing!!! Xodlirv is as talented of a tickling fiction writer that you can find out here!

I'm am constantly surprised how your content just keeps outdoing itself and just keeps on keepin' on!

Beautiful stuff!!

BRAVO! :xpulcy:

-> teac

As a perk of the job I often get to read the novels before they are out - it is part of the creative process, so I can get drawing hooks for the illos - and Trixie Pixie got me hooked.

Xodlirv crafted a polished, engaging dark tale of tickling torture, with some nasty twists along the way.
In this e-zine the Fair Folk can be just as backstabbing as the basest Human.

I hope it sells well 'cause it's good.
Plain and simple.

:)

-> Invisible Ink

Let me say thanks for your words: GRAZIE!

I am glad you liked the cover details; I hope you'll like the inside art as well.
I tried to devote the same level of care and lavish to the inner illos too.

And... if I were to post a shameless plug, I would stress just how rich on extra content it is.

:D

This was cuter than hell! First off, the images are spectacular, and in Kalamos' inimitable style, which fts perfectly with the story.

And the story...

Written as "cute" as the pictures. There's something very different about this particular story that I really liked. The prose is, well...just that. Prose. It's written the way you'd think a story with pixies would be told.

I loved it! Kudos to both of you. :triangle:

Thanks so much, Dave. Coming from you that's a real honor.

This was cuter than hell! First off, the images are spectacular, and in Kalamos' inimitable style, which fits perfectly with the story.
Thank you, man.
Thanks for your words.

I tried to portray the fairies as fleshy and physical yet otherworldy and magical... hope I succeeded at that.

:D

To [mis]quote the infamous Sith Lord...

"I find your lack of replies... disturbing."

;)

Yeah, this is a bump. Nobody moves or the bunny's kaputt.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back