• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Clockstoppers commercial on Nickelodeon

FeatherJedi

3rd Level Red Feather
i was watching Nickelodeon 2day, and there was this commercial featuring the stars of this new movie called "Clockstoppers" which i think is about these three teenagers who can freeze time. Anyway, one of the stars, in this commercial, demonstrates his clockstopping abilities by freezing the other 2, a boy and a girl, in time. so they stand completely still, and the guy says, "See? i can tickle her and she won't even know it!" and he starts stroking the girl's side. she squirms, ending her "frozen-in-time" state, turns 2 him and says "don't even try it!"

Wow! Sounds good! I'll keep my eyes open for that add and hopefully they'll run it during the weekend. Thanx for the heads up!

And the best part about it was that they were playing all day, so after each show, the commercial would pop up.

Oh Well

Try as a might i could'nt force myself to watch nickelodeon for that long....maybe i'll catch the movie itself.

uh-uh. it's just the commercial, cuz the characters were speaking 2 US. now, unless u'r Ferris Bueller, u can't do that in a movie

Prime said:
Oh Well

Try as a might i could'nt force myself to watch nickelodeon for that long....maybe i'll catch the movie itself.

As I have a 3 year old we have been watching Nick all day so I've seen it several times now...LOL You really SHOULD watch Prime..Nick has a very soothing sort of ...addictive... hypnotic... effect on the mind and.....but I digress...Cool here comes the Butt Ugly Martians...gotta run...........................................

martians_brand.jpg

You done good, EmSee! This is a fine find!

Oh, and venray, I think there are so many tickling-fantasy possibilities involving "The Prisoner"--don't you agree?

dig dug

Niceeeeee martians........:eek:

i may never sleep again.

hey i just saw it and only had to watch for an hour (too bad we don't have a smiley face that looks like it just ate a lemon)....not too bad....now where is that remote. :D

Hey guys, can you keep it down? I'm trying to watch Rugrats, jeez. :D

-Jedi :zzzzz:

ugh (disgust)

I only had access to Nickelodeon over the weekend, and I forgot to watch for it :zzzzz: . I have to look for a new hobby :sowrong: .

Argh!!!! With my 6 year old in the house, our TV is on Nickelodeon damn near 24/7.....and I have YET to see this freaking commercial! It's killing me! LOL

I have been watching for it fairly closely, but just because I am DYING to see it, they will probably stop airing it now. I've caught every other commercial for Clock Stoppers, but not the one in question. :sowrong: :sowrong: :sowrong: :sowrong: :sowrong:

*goes off grumbling*

Mimi

dig dug dog said:
You done good, EmSee! This is a fine find!

Oh, and venray, I think there are so many tickling-fantasy possibilities involving "The Prisoner"--don't you agree?

dig dug

Totally..methinks one of our noted writers could use the island as a setting for a great tickle/torture story.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back