• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Impromptu gathering in LA Sat 4th August anyone?

Floydie

TMF Novice
I know this is last minute, but for those of us who cannot get up to Sacramento ( :( ), perhaps we can make our own last-minute gathering here in LA! All we need is someone's house, a good group of people and someone experienced enough to be 'in charge' to ensure things stay sane ;)

Any takers?

L.

I am interested. Let me know if things look like they might happen. I will check fo PM a bit later. Thanks.

Move ?

Maybe I should move near my brother in Van Nuys.
This way I'll be closer to where the REAL tickle action is.
Seems like Los Angeles & most of the West Coast has the tickle scene locked up.
Why didn't I go to L.A. for my vacation? (Kicking myself) :rant:

funny thing is....

I live in San Diego but am up here in San Fran till monday

Yo Doogie Houser M. Dee De Dee :ranty:...You just keep on screwing this up, don't ya? Should've said the word, you could've probably hopped a ride up with Dave last nite and partied with us...

fttickler said:
I live in San Diego but am up here in San Fran till monday

hmmmm..well now...

steph said:
Yo Doogie Houser M. Dee De Dee :ranty:...You just keep on screwing this up, don't ya? Should've said the word, you could've probably hopped a ride up with Dave last nite and partied with us...
I was at Discovery Kingdom will 5:30pm.. after that I was free... I guess I MISSED that RETURN msg I left on your voicemail Ms Goddess :bowing:

sorry, just blowing off a little steam

I have this anti-flake clause in my contract :jester:
What's Discovery Kingdom? Anyhoo, we MISSED you!
XOXO

hey ms sexy lee

steph said:
I have this anti-flake clause in my contract :jester:
What's Discovery Kingdom? Anyhoo, we MISSED you!
XOXO
I really wanted to at least meet the famouse steph... We were in Concord. Discovery Kingdom is a Lame ass ( REALLY REALLY expensive ) Six Flags park. I believe it used to be called Marine World. We all figured the kids would love it more than being dragged around ChinaTown. Lets put it this way... I could have gone ot both Seaworld and Disneyland in the same day and paid for 3 people and still would have been cheaper than this DK park.

Ya, I'm sure I'd have been a BIG hit with your KIDZ babe! :jester:
And that's a shame, I've not been to Marine World in years, it used to be pretty cool!
XOXO

Uh, kids, what does this have to do with Lisha seeking play in LA? Hate to be the heavy, but you're derailing someone else's thread, big time. If it's your thread, no worries, but Lisha's not even part of this discussion.

She might not care, either. I'm just stating this because some folks in her position would be hurt that their interests would seem ignored by a derailed conversation. Past the first post by each of you, this COULD be a PM thread, and likely should. ;)

Now play nicely.

Oh, you're right Dave, sorry 'bout that!
XOXO

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back