• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Old history movie - mainstream M/F

Knuckles

there is an old movie called: "Die Tartaren" ( Italien 1980) from Richard Thorpe

its in german language and its about the war between the Tartaren and the vikings.
In one scene some women of the vikings were captured and interrogated.
One woman get her shoe removed and is tickled by feathers.

So its a great scene of tickle torture - perhaps someone knows this movie :D

That site sells original movie posers... not the videos themselves.

Awesome!

I love interrogation scenes! I definitely need to find this clip somehow!

"That site sells original movie posers... not the videos themselves." - Hahathna

It is the closest I could find.
:xpulcy:

Soory fellas;

This film was shot in Italian, and dubbed into numerous other languages, German and English among them.
I have seen the English version, 'The Tartars', a couple of times, and it is NOT tickling scene.
They bring out this hideous old women, who pulls off one of the Viking princess' shoes and then drives sharp splinters of wood under her toenails, causing her to scream in agony. Even that is not shown on screen, as they cut away to the smirking face of Orson Welles as the Tartar warlord just as the screaming starts.
Each time I saw it, I remember thinking hat an opportunity they had wasted.

You can download this movie off of Emule. I just found it on that.

I found the movie under a different name: I Tartari. I checked online to make sure it is the same movie and oddly enough it is. It is also listed as Dei Tartari.

Uhm, Knuckles;

I just read that description in German, after clicking on the link you provided. there is no mention of tickling.
Sorry. :cry1:

@mastertank

it isnt mentioned, but there IS the scene in german; the link ive posted shows the whole story, but not the details :cool:

Dammit!

I downloaded a movie called I Tartari off of emule but it took place during one of the world wars. It is apparently a different movie with the same name. I will attempt to look for the other movie.

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back