• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Big-breasted tickling: Michelle's Backstory fmm/f

Grolsch

TMF Regular
This is kind of a flashback story in Michelle’s history of being tickled. Most of my stories with her as a character occur when she's in college or in her 30s. It’s set in high school, and all characters are 18 or older. As always, I welcome any feedback. I hope you enjoy it.

When Michelle jiggled into the girl’s locker room to change for gym class, her lockermate Jackie could hardly suppress her smile. Jackie & Michelle were friends – in fact, virtually everybody liked Michelle. Smart, funny, friendly, blonde and beautiful. If you didn’t like her, you were probably a little jealous (female) or intimidated (male) by her.

Well, there was lusting after her. Michelle had not (to anybody’s knowledge but her own) dated a single person in high school. Not that she couldn’t find suitors. Her blue eyes and shoulder-length blonde hair surrounding her rather Nordic face made her quite the looker.

She also had an impressive figure, something like 36-26-36 though she would slim down around her middle in later years.

What got everybody’s attention, including her current gym teacher Coach Tapps, immediately were her breasts. It was a family trait. Michelle wore a DD cup by the age of 12. By 15, she expanded into JJ, the largest non-custom bra she could find. But by the time she was 18, much like her mother, Michelle’s 18kg breasts required custom-fit bras.

She hated gym class. Not so much because she didn’t like the activities, but the running, sports and calisthenics were exponentially more difficult for her due to her statuesque figure. Beyond the custom bras she wore daily for comfort, she also used custom sports bras to give her some sense of security. It wasn’t nearly as comfortable, but virtually a necessity.

Jackie’s practical joke involved snipping through the elaborate straps of that sports bra, and replacing Michelle’s light blue t—shirt with one several sizes smaller. Her original intention was to make Michelle a little uncomfortable, but really to see what she could do to Coach Tapps. Jackie, and everybody in the class, was keenly aware the Coach got a rather pronounced erection just watching Michelle. Jackie thought an even more jiggly, tighter-outfitted Michelle might put the man into a coma. Or at least a very embarrassing situation.

Like so many practical jokes, it didn’t really work out the way she thought.

Michelle undressed and went to place her sports bra on. Jackie’s desired effect occurred. Michelle felt the straps give way almost immediately.

“Oh, shit! I guess I’ll have to go back to the normal one. That sucks. I mean, that sports bra costs hundreds. God, I’m going to bounce all over the place. .Jackie, could you give me a hand back there?”

“No problem, Shelly….like this…” Jackie knew what Michelle meant. Michelle just wanted help with the buckles. Jackie, like just about everybody in the school, also knew Michelle was excruciatingly ticklish. Jackie helped with a couple fastenings, then gave Michelle a thorough frisking from hip to armpit.

“Here you go…just two more, one more….how ‘bout this!”

When Michelle felt those lithe fingers prodding up her sides, she screamed, jerked, shook and laughed all at once.

“OH GOD JACKIE NO….EEEE HAHA HAHAHA OH NO!” Michelle’s wild contortions in response to tickling always made her breasts hurl themselves into cyclonic motion. Of course, this plus her extreme sensitivity made her an all-too-common victim of tickling hijinks. The final “oh no”, however, wasn’t for the tickling. It was because the straps on her daily bra ruptured. They couldn’t take the bouncing.

“Oh, Christ, Jackie! Why’d you do that! What am I going to do…”. Michelle was trying to pull on her t-shirt. “I can’t do gym without a bra! What the hell…this shirt…Oh God Jackie! I can’t fit in the shirt! God! I’m so fat!”

Jackie was a little surprised. She tried to help, now feeling a bit of concern for her friend. “Well, um, here, let’s try to at least get you covered…” Jackie tried to help pull the shirt down over Michelle’s breasts to at least make sure she was “decent” Her fingers grazed the lower part of Michelle’s breasts, though, sending Michelle into a bursting fit of laughter. “Stop! You’re…that’s not funny!”

People knew Michelle was very ticklish. Hardly a day at school went by since she’d been in 6th grade that someone didn’t tickle her. What nobody knew, however, is that as ticklish as she was on her belly, sides, ribs, underarms, thighs and feet, her breasts were most ticklish of all. Well, her mother and sister knew, and one boy she dated when she was 15.

And that was fine with her. It was sheer torture if someone got her belly. A few strokes to her feet put her into hysterical laughter. Squeezing her sides would have her rolling on the floor in seconds. But having her breasts stroked, that was something unimagineably ticklish.

Jackie only knew her friend was terribly sensitive “Ha ha! Cootchie cootchie!” Jackie scraped the bottoms of Michelle’s breasts again, while trying to get her stomach. ‘

Michelle screamed jumped backwards, which sent her barely-contained breasts into a fit of bouncing and quivering. “Oh, God, don’t do that! I’ll see if I can get out of gym”.

Michelle’s profile was now very exotic. Her bosom pushed the t-shirt several feet in front of her and almost a foot to either side. The t-shirt could visibly cover her breasts, but from the side you could also see where the t-shirt ended. Michelle’s midriff was completely exposed, and she thought a view from below would make her breasts totally exposed. Worse yet, without any support, her mammoth mammaries quivered, jiggled and shook with every step.

That was the first thing Coach Tapps noticed. He saw the other students lining up, but missed his “favorite” student. He looked forward to 5th period gym so much. Just the sight of her….and there she was.

Michelle walked gingerly towards him. He could tell something was unusual. Her face betrayed distress, she walked slumped very forwardly and her arms were pressed against her bosom, her shirt seemed unusually tight…Jeez, he thought. That’s like gigantic jello on a paint mixer!

“Coach”, she said, “can I just watch gym today? I’m having…I guess, feminine problems…”. She wasn’t about to say exactly what happened.

He stared directly at her chest. He couldn’t help it. “Heck, no, Childers! Fall into line, young lady! You’ve got to toughen up! Now get out there!”. He wanted to say “come to my office…”

“Please, Coach…I can’t today…”

It didn’t matter. What mattered is that Tapps wanted to watch her while she exercised.

They started with jumping jacks. It was practically impossible for Michelle to keep her shirt down when her breasts took lives of their own. Up, down, left, right, rocking and bouncing. She had to take several breaks just to stay under control, squeezing her arms against the sides of her breasts. Not only was Tapps fixated, but most of the other students as well. Michelle was quite aware of the laughing.

Then came some sort of awful “bend down, kick your legs back and stand up again exercise”. Not only was bending over awkward, but the force required to abruptly stand up again sent her breasts practically into orbit.

Lord, the side-twists. Standing up with her arms at shoulder-level, Michelle had to twist violently from side-to-side. Each twist practically knocked her off balance, yanking her shirt well above her waistline. This was the one exercise that drew the most stares. Jackie felt sorry for her friend, but she and some of the other girls noticed that Tapps had to put his clipboard across his groin. He even squeezed his legs together at one point.

Then came the sit-ups. For Michelle, this was awful. Not only was it hard to get down into the position, she kept tugging at her shirt to try and cover the bottom of her breasts. She could almost do it if she kept a hand on her shirt and didn’t jiggle too much.

But without support, each gland pushed outward towards either side, only held in place by her strained t-shirt. They squashed towards her own face. It was like trying to balance two 18kg wobbling balls of jello on a small beam. Michelle desperately tugged down at her shirt, squeezed her abs but almost found it impossible to do an actual sit-up. She’d strain, then crash back to the floor. Each time, her breasts jutted into the air like twin members of the Alps, then compressed, bobbled and bounced uncontrollably.

Coach couldn’t take it anymore. He had to do something. “Childers! What’s wrong with you! Can’t you do a single sit-up!” He jogged over to her and knelt next to her.

“Let’s go, Childers! Gimme one! Work off some of this blubber!” He poked his finger near her navel at the word blubber. Michelle wasn’t fat at all, but Tapps was more focused on her bosom than middle.

Michelle shrieked and then chortled, just from Coach Tapps finger poking near her navel.

“What’s wrong with you, Childers! What’s so funny!” He jabbed her soft belly again, with the same effect. When Michelle reflexively swatted at his hand, her shirt hiked up. From his position, he could actually see the bottoms of her breasts.

“I’m really ticklish there! Don’t touch my belly!”

“She’s ticklish, Coach!”, shouted Mark.

“Yeah, she’s extremely ticklish! Tickle her!”, was Rob’s demand.

“Well, I think we’ve found the one thing that might motivate you, Childers! You too, if she can’t get a single sit-up done, give her a quick tickle! I’ve got to make a cell phone call…”

“Coach NO! I’m trying as hard as I can, it’s just so hard. I’ve got no support…”. Michelle’s protests fell on deaf ears.

“What’s that you’re saying?” He poked Michelle’s belly again.

“NO-HO! HA HA HA! Please don’t! You don’t know how ticklish I am!”

By now, the entire gym full of 50 people watched. Rob and Mark assumed positions to either side of her waist. For years, literally since grade school, they were some of her most persistent tickling tormenters. They didn’t know she had ticklish breasts, but they knew her worst spots.

Rob went first. “Come on, Michelle! Do a sit-up or I’ll tickle you!”

Michelle strained, and got pretty close, but just as she was about to really do one, Rob poked her side.

She screamed and her upper body fell backwards. Her breasts shook accordingly and each boy got a flash of flesh. “Come on, guys. Don’t tickle me!.”

“Do a sit-up, Michelle, or tickle tickle” Mark whispered. Frankly, that scared Michelle and she tried again, this time using both hands to hold down her shirt and her arms to stabilize her bosom.

“Arms behind your head, Michelle!” Mark got her in a spot he knew she couldn’t stand – right on the belly. Rob got his fingers into her left armpit.

Michelle shrieked, fell backwards and drew her legs up to her body. Just from that one squeeze, she laughed for almost 5 seconds before regaining composure.

Meanwhile, Coach was using his cell phone but not to talk. He was taking pictures.

“Please! Don’t! Not my belly! I’m too ticklish there! I swear…I’ll pee if you don’t…AH HA HA HA HA HA HA!”

Mark wiggled his fingers just over the waistband of her gym shorts, just above her left hip. Then, he switched to her bellybutton. Rob gave her ribs a vigorous rub with one hand and started squeezing her thighs with the other. When Michelle felt her bellybutton being explored, she practically freaked out. Both boys accidentally stroked the bottoms of her breasts – Michelle’s most ticklish area of all. That made Michelle scream bloody murder. Tapps couldn’t help but take notice.

Michelle’s older sister discovered Michelle’s ticklish breast problem at an early age. While their mother, Nora, was also extremely ticklish, Helga wasn’t nearly as sensitive. She routinely tickle-tortured her younger sister, even going as far as to use an electric toothbrush on her bosom. Just the sound of an electric toothbrush made Michelle panic.

Michelle’s laughter was nearly manic. Her face was bright red, both from the laughter and embarrassment. She flailed wildly, swatting her arms, kicking her legs and bucking her torso as best she could. Her beach ball sized breasts bounced everywhere, creating a very fleshy, mobile display. Coach Tapps’ erection was almost painful, but the second he saw a wet spot spreading through Michelle’s gym shorts, he knew they’d gone too far. He knew he would surely get fired for this. “OK, Enough is enough! This isn’t good-natured fun. Michelle, get changed and meet me in my office”. Michelle made it to the locker room in tears.

Once she changed, she went to his office. “OK, Michelle. I’m really sorry about that. I only meant…”

“You’re a real jerk. I’m too ticklish, it’s torture for me. Everybody saw me, my pants. I just can’t do those exercises without my bra. If I get tickled like that, I can’t even control how my body moves, and I have so much trouble with my breasts. I know you’re staring. You jerk, the school board is getting to hear about this!”

He stood up and met Michelle at the door. “Hold on, now. What if I give you an A in gym, and you don’t have to do anything the rest of the semester?”

“No way! Not enough for what you did to me! I want you fired and those boys suspended!”

He thought of another tack. “What if I…tickled your belly!” He grabbed Michelle’s stomach and squeezed.

She didn’t want to laugh, but couldn’t help it. She screamed, laughed and wobbled backwards.

“I’m still going home and telling my parents. Tough for you!”

“Well, how about…I saw your boobs. I think you’re ticklish there. I’ve got some pictures. What if they wound up on YouTube. Hey, I still get fired, but every boy and girl in this school would know you’re ticklish there!”

Michelle froze. He wiggled his fingers in the air, near her bosom but not touching her. She screamed and laughed anyway. “NO NO NO! Don’t, ok, I’ll take the A, but the boys are suspended”.

“Deal”

I've been a lurker for years but I've never posted, but I just couldn't let this story slip into oblivion. Another great tale in the saga of the lovely Michelle. As always, good work, Grolsch.

Great work my friend!

It's spectacular to see more of Michelle's ticklish adventures. :D

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back