• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

a site for my stories

Ayla ny

Verified
I was working on a new story the other day and got to thinking... over the past few years I have written quite a few stories and they are just kind of scattered all over the place. I counted them up and found that I had a baker’s dozen (still have one more to hunt down)... and I figured that was enough to make it worth trying my hand at making a web page to keep them on.

well, after making this thing... lol I have an awesome amount of respect for the time and effort so many of you put into your sites. I also realized that I do not have the patience for this! :)

...but after a few tries and way too much time... I have it. my own little story site.

http://www.angelfire.com/my/tickling/

I hope you enjoy it and I really hope it works. :)

Thank you Ayla. I've enjoyed your stories and appreciate your efforts to create a site where everyone can read them all. You are a definite asset to the community.

More mush, please!

Ayla,
Your site's a little jewel, with short, sweet stories as its glimmering facets. And don't ever apologize for being "mushy." If
only more of us on the Forum--and in the wider world--would follow
your lead...

Jerry, thank you. I really appreciate all of the work so many people do to share their stories, clips, pictures and thoughts here and I am more than happy to throw my own drop into the bucket. :) have you written stories? I remember one about a karate class that I liked very much. was that you?

Capt, that was beautiful. thank you so much. I have enjoyed a great many of your stories and I look forwards to reading many more. I read most of them when the forum was brand-new and I wasn’t posting much. I didn’t say it then... so I will say it now. you write beautifully. if you ever feel like doing a little pro bono editing, let me know. :)

Hi Ayla,

Yea, I've written a few but the karate one is not mine. I know the one you're talking about though and it was good. I just don't know the name or author.

Below are a few links to my stories. I also wrote a few that I posted in the old Newsgroup but they're long gone. The first link, you posted a favorible reply to.

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1339 Tickling Story (M/F & F/M)
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1473 Backfired (M/F & MF/F)
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4344 Tina Tickles (F/M)
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1472 Tavern Tickle (FFFF/M)
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1471 Stacy (M/F & F/M)

Jerry, now I remember the one I responded to! thank you for posting the others too. :)

Jerry67911 said:
Hi Ayla,

Yea, I've written a few but the karate one is not mine. I know the one you're talking about though and it was good. I just don't know the name or author.

It was written by me, and it was called "Tae Kwon Do Tickle-Torture". At least some parts of that story were true, such as the college, where in the college the TKD class was, the stretching excerises that we did before class, and the part where Mona had lightly tickled the back of my neck, once. Oh yeah..and the part that I had a huge crush on her. ( still do, in fact..).

That was the first tickle story I ever wrote. I think I did it for that site "Welcome to my Hidden Rose Garden" first, then I posted it in other areas. In fact, as soon as I'm done with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle tickling story, I may post it again...in case anyone who hasnt read it wants to read it.

Oh, and I was lookin thru the AOL personals ( just the basic ones...I'm not up to paying just for replying to the "Match.com" ones just yet, even though aol partnered up with them) , and guess what I found....a person near my town who's one fave thing to do is give/recieve massages...and she said in her ad " but my hands are evil, so don't blame me" . I just had to reply to that ad, and mention that if she tried givin me a massage, she might have to find a way to hold me down, since i'm so ticklish. lol I'm hopin she replies to my reply, cause then that means I'll be able to experience some tickle-torture. lol

jason19tk, that must be where I read your story. I just love The Hidden Rose Garden. very cool site run by a very cool lady. oh, and if you get together with Miss Evil-hands, you will be posting a story about it... right? ;)

venray1, my site is more just a place to keep my stories in one place. please feel free to use whatever stories of mine you like. it would be an honor to be on your award winning site. :)

tactillianlover, was that you? ;)

Hello, AYLA!!

I just submitted my first story-Handsome Beast- part1 and 2!

Please read it and let me know if your tickled!!!

Been almost four years since this was posted. Always liked Ayla's stories.

:twohugs: :tickle:

four years?!!! geeze... you'd think I'd have gotten it out of my system by now... ;)

I don't think it's possible to get it out of your system Ayla.

It's nice to see all of your wonderful work in one place, Ayla. I can't wait to read more from you. :triangle:

damn it anyway, my computer google bar blocks this link. what the hell is that about? i do so want to read your stories.

isabeau

:cuddle: Dave. you know I love your stories too.

Isabeau, if you can't get your pop-up blocker to allow the site... you can always do a search on TMF. they're all here. :)

Ayla ny said:
:cuddle: Dave. you know I love your stories too.

Isabeau, if you can't get your pop-up blocker to allow the site... you can always do a search on TMF. they're all here. :)

thanks hon i will do that. what is with my stupid computer anyway?

isabeau :wavingguy

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back