• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Female Spy. (repost)

ticklishcelt

Ticklish Female Spy.
Inspired by Ticklishf/spy and others.
C. 2002

Her head was fuzzy, she felt slightly dizzy and unable to see. Trying to sit up, Spy also found herself unable to move. She remembered taking an evening walk along the waterfront, but anything after that was gone. Her head moved slowly and she strained at what she now knew were restraints on her wrists and ankles. She was tied down in a spread-eagled position and blindfolded.

She had no knowledge of where she was but surmised that the room was soundproof, as she couldn’t hear any sounds from outside.

“Ahhhh, I see we are awake. How nice.”

Spy lifted her head in the direction of the voice. “Who are you and what do you want with me?”

“Well questions and indignant ones at that… Lets just say that I have a little unfinished business to attend to.”

The voice sounded familiar, but she couldn’t place it. “I don’t know you and as far as I’m concerned we have no business dealings. Now let me go!”

“Oh I can’t do that. I’ve been waiting for this moment for some time.

Since Berlin in fact and the limp in my right leg that I received as the result of your shooting me. My prison incarceration didn’t help either.

Berlin, shooting, prison. It was all coming back to her and it came back suddenly. The voice was that of Tiana, the Eastern Block’s finest and most devious agent, which she had put away a few years ago. She remembered how Tiana had captured her at that time, how she had escaped and how she had wounded and captured Tiana as she was trying to get over the wall. She also remembered that a few years later, Tiana was traded for an agent from her section.

“What do you mean by unfinished business?”

“I remember when I had you the first time and you were strapped down on my table. How my hand accidentally brushed against your armpit and how you giggled. I rather enjoyed that and was pleased to know that you’re ticklish.

Spy tensed at the thought of being ticklish but tried not to show any reaction for Tiana to see.

“This clothing of yours is going to be a problem, so I’ll have to eliminate it.”

Spy heard the sound of fabric being cut followed by the tearing of fabric. She was wearing a skin-tight jogging suit and she could feel it being slowly torn from her body. First her top was slowly torn away followed by her pants. The slow tearing and ripping of fabric was echoing through her, and she began to feel a chill. The tearing sound stopped and a deadly silence echoed throughout where she was. She still felt clothing on her body though and realized that Tiana had left her bra and panties on.

She felt movement at her left foot and felt two hands take a firm grip of her runner. She could feel that while one hand held the foot still by grasping the toes, the other hand undid the runner’s lace. She felt a slow tug and she realized that Tiana was removing her runner altogether. Within moments the same thing was happening to her right foot as well. Now she could feel the playful but firm tugging of the toe of her left sock and she could feel the sock begin to slide down her foot and off her toes. The slight chill in the air met with her foot and it caused her to wriggle it slightly. Quickly regaining her composure she kept the foot still.

“There… Are we comfy?” Tiana grazed her left foot and spy jerked, loosing her composure slightly.

“Well now… We do have sensitive feet? Could we be ticklish there too? That is the unfinished business I had in mind by the way. I never did get the chance to find out just how ticklish you are… But now…”

Oh God… She was going to tickle her. Spy’s mind began racing, trying to think of a way out of her predicament, but nothing surfaced in her thoughts.
She jerked hard at the feeling of a finger slithering up the sole of her left foot. She spluttered and arched her back, wrists and ankles pulling against the ropes that held her to the table.

Tiana’s fingers closed like pincers around its big toe. She tugged and pulled on the tootsie, then sent her fingers down between it and the next toe, scratching the delicate webbing. Then down onto the instep. She tickled the sole for a few minutes, sometimes scratching up around the ankle but mostly attacking the buttery-soft, milky-white skin on the bottom of the thrashing foot. Even just pressing a finger into the sole was enough to keep her prisoner laughing.

Tiana lightly applied her fingers to the bottom of Spy’s left foot, scratching up and down the midline of her high arch. Her toes spread and wriggled and she broke into a stream of jagged giggles. As Tiana’s fingers played with the foot, she savoured Spy’s twists and turns in her bondage.

"Eeeee! hee heeeee! hee hee! eeee! hee hee! eeee! hee heeeee! hee hee! eeee! hee hee! eeee! hee heeeee! hee hee! eeee! hee hee! eeee! hee

"I must say this could make an effective form of interrogation torture. Perhaps I should be asking you some questions at this point, for I’m sure you’d oblige me by answering them. That is if you can stop laughing for a moment to answer them.” Her fingers walked endlessly up and down Spy’s insteps and she went into convulsions. She bucked, back arching sharply, then falling when her laughter stole her strength. Her toes bicycled in torment and her eyes clenched shut in agony.

Tiana then switched over to Spy’s sock foot; working the nerve endings in her foot with knowledge and skill he had just gained, and added unexpected tickles to raise her blood pressure.

"AY AY AY HE HE HA HA HA AY AY AY HE HE HA HA HA AY AY HE HE AY AY HE HE HA HA HA AY AY HE HE HA HA HA AY AY HE HE HA HA HA !!!"

Spy looked at her feet from between her breasts. Her thighs tensed and jerked helplessly against the ropes binding bare feet to the corners of the table. Her naked toes, those tiny ticklish toes, were utterly defenceless before Tiana and her ravenous appetite. She struggled and bucked, toes wriggling, hands grasping and reaching, frenzied laughter fading into giggles that went on and on and on.

Tiana began tickling again, rubbing the bottom of first one foot, then the other, with the nails of both hands at the same time. After about ten minutes she stretched her arms apart and tickled both feet at once, driving a new round of breathless, heated laughter.

"Ahhhh--hah hah hah ha ha ha ha ha ha! Hah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha--oh G-God--ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ahahahahahahaaa! St-st-s-s-ha ha ha ha"

Spy’s feet wriggled in ticklish agony.

Tiana reached down beside the bed and brought up a hairbrush. The head on it was circular and all the bristles had little nubbly points. Straddling Spy’s left leg with her back to her and taking hold of her foot, she placed the brush’s tips on the tips of her toes. A few seconds of moving them back and forth on her toes made her hysterical once more, with more bucking on the table and pounding head on the pillow. She played the brush up and down her foot, stroking it with slow sideways motions, going from heel to toes and back.
Her thighs tensed and jerked helplessly against the restraints binding her bare feet to the corners of the table. Her naked toes, those tiny ticklish toes, were utterly defenceless before Tiana and her ravenous appetite. Spy continued struggling and bucking for almost a minute after Tiana stopped, toes wriggling, hands grasping and reaching, laughter fading into giggles that went on and on and on.

Tiana bent Spy’s toes back and placed the brush into the hypersensitive crevices at the base and revved it from side to side. She bucked and screamed wildly. Tiana then tickled the sole for a few minutes, attacking the soft, skin on the bottom of the thrashing foot. Even just placing the brush on the sole was enough to keep her prisoner laughing,

After 20 minutes of this, she then moved over to her sock foot, and when the brush met with her sock, she felt even more of the tickling sensations. About sixty degrees off the vertical made her wild and Tiana kept revving at that angle until Spy’s struggles weakened and her voice almost went silent.

"Oh Gggood n-nooo--p-pleeehee hee hee hee heeee! Not the b-b-b-b-brush! a-a-a-agahhhhhh--HAH HAH HAH AHAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAAAAA!"

Tiana played the brush up and down spy’s foot, stroking it with slow sideways motions, going from heel to toes and back, speeding up with each pass. Soon she had to grip the foot tightly with one hand to keep it still. She held the brush horizontally and revved it back and forth as fast as she could and slowly turned it toward the vertical, always keeping it at the centre of the sole.

"HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAAAA P- p-pleeeeeHEEEEEEE HEE HEE HEEE HEEE HEEE HEEE! St-st-st-stop! HA HAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA hahahahaAHA ThisssssssiiiiiiissssssT-t-t-torture! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!"

I just looove your tickly tickly feet!" Tiana said, lowering her mouth to the toes on Spy’s left foot. She then kissed each toe on both feet and Spy gritted her teeth, tightly closed her eyes and clenched her mouth closed. She spasmed and her ankle twisted and turned in the restraints, but her bare feet were held for Tiana to play with. She teased with her fingers all along both sets of toes until Spy’s silence dissolved into splintered laughter.

When Spy’s mouth opened wide and she started bucking again, Tiana knew she was doing something right. Spy’s feet continued to flex and wriggle with each touch and her wrists worked uselessly against the restraints. Tiana had to grip the foot hard, since Spy’s nervous system had gone and she continued to buck wildly. She burst out with new squeals and whenever she felt those terrible nails on her soles, she screamed. Beneath her, the table groaned with her struggles against the restraints.

"Pleeeeze! Pleeeze! Hah hah haha haaaa! N-no more! Hah hah ah-hahahahahaha hah hah hah hah hah haaaaa! aaahhhhhahahahahahahahaha ha haaaa haha hah hah haaa!

Tiana reached down beside the bed and brought up a massage vibrator. She turned it on and its hum resonated throughout the room. Like the brush its head on it was circular and had dozens of little nubbly points. Straddling Spy’s left leg and taking hold of her foot, she placed the vibrator's tips on the tips of her toes. A few seconds of the vibrator on her toes made Spy hysterical once more, with more bucking on the table. Tiana played the vibrator up and down Spy’s foot, stroking it with slow sideways motions, going from heel to toes and back. Again she had to grip the foot even more tightly to keep it still. She held the vibrator and moved it up and down, always keeping it at the centre of the sole. Then she moved it onto Spy’s high arch and ball of her foot. This increased Spy’s bucking and laughter tenfold and Tiana turned to look at her helpless, defenceless, almost demented victim.

“Perhaps I should ask you some questions; but I’m enjoying this too much to worry about work right now. Questions will come later during your second or third session of tickling. That is if you can survive the first session.”

Tiana bent Spy’s toes back and placed the vibrator into the hypersensitive crevices at the base and moved it from side to side. Spy bucked and laughed wildly. Tiana tickled the sole for a few minutes,
sometimes vibrating up around the ankle but mostly attacking the soft, skin on the bottom of the foot. Like the brush, even just placing a the vibrator on the sole was enough to keep her prisoner laughing,

After 20 minutes of this, Tiana then moved over to Spy’s other foot, and when the vibrator met with the thin sock, she felt even more of the tickling sensations. Another sixty degrees off the vertical made her wild and Tiana kept vibrating at that angle until Spy’s struggles weakened and her voice almost went silent.

"D-D-Demon! You're--HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAAAA! You're a d-d-d-demon! P- p-pleeeeeHEEEEEEE HEE HEE HEEE HEEE HEEE HEEE! St-st-st-stop! D-d-devil! TH-th-this i-i-s-s-s p-p-pure T-t-t-torture! HA HA HA HA HA!

Tiana kept vibrating at that angle and Spy shivered and shuddered. While her voice had returned, her laughter was fragmented.

“Enough feet for the moment, let’s try some other places.

Tiana got off the table and came around to spy’s left side. She turned off the vibrator and placed it on a table beside them. She grazed her hand over Spy’s bare shoulder and she jerked as though she had been hit with electricity. Spy then violently squirmed on the table again, her wrists and ankles pulling on the restraints that held her down and taught.

“My fingers will really enjoy exploring you, and before this time is over your entire body will be a roadmap to ecstasy. My roadmap to ecstasy…”

Spy tensed once more and her back arched slightly. As her back arched, Tiana could see her ribs begin to protrude and through her lacy bra her nipples begin to show as well.

“It looks as though I hold your sanity in my hands and I’m going to enjoy tickling you sensually senseless.” I can only imagine what thoughts are racing through your mind. And may I say how the sunlight looks lovely now kissing and caressing your body, highlighting a hint of ribs and nipples. But your armpits still hold shadowy areas, which I wish to explore, and I think of how much fun I will have exploring the deep recesses of your soft and smooth hollows. For the moment I wish I were a feather”

Tiana leaned forward and gently kissed the heights and depths of spy’s left armpit and she started squirming immediately.

“I have selected what I consider to be my softest yet firmest feather. Its white, fading to brown, fading to grey fading, to black tendrils will dance and explore every curve and form that your body has to offer."

Tiana decided to start with Spy’s ears and slowly descended the feather to the tip of her left lobe. She did not announce where she was going to begin, as she felt the feather would do that in its own sensual fashion. As the first tendrils meet with Spy’s lobe, her reaction was again electric and Tiana grinned with delight. She danced the feather over the lobe and followed its sudden and spasmodic movement with pleasure. This time she circled Spy’s entire ear, probing just inside, and her head jerked away. Tiana delighted in the chase to follow its every move.

Spy screamed in the deepest torture of her life, her body on fire, burning endlessly in a cauldron of tickle torture. She felt each touch, every slightest movement against her skin, and each movement lit a new flame and increased her sensitivity a hundredfold. She was sure her body would unravel and disintegrate under such terrible feelings but her nerves just went on pulsing and spasming with intolerable sensations.

As Spy turned her head to cover and protect that ear, Tiana took great delight in the offer of exploring the other one. For several minutes she played cat and mouse with Spy’s ears, with the occasional stroke across the underside of her nose. Tiana teased her with dexterously, sensual touches, as she slide and dance the feather across Spy’s neck, then suddenly stopped. Spy’s head continued to twist and turn, but that movement gradually subsided. Tiana could also see that Spy’s ribcage has begun to spasm and she thought of how her feathers, fingers and vibrator will take that to new levels.

Tiana started exploring Spy’s left armpit and the feather fluttered around the armpit like a psychotic butterfly. As hard as Spy tried to bring her arms down, being stretched taught didn’t allow this. Now her whole body was again in constant movement, and the giggles were rapidly disappearing, being replaced by full-bore, hearty laughter that went from baritone to tenor in range. Between the gales of laughter she uttered the words “Oh shit!” several times and the words come out in a laboured resonance, echoing the torment that they were speaking of. Tiana’s feather was now ballet-like over Spy’s left armpit, and the sunlight now began to illuminate and explore the once darkened hollows of the armpit, revealing rivulets of sweat now appearing.

“Sweating already are we? This I must explore personally.” Tiana leaned forward and with her tongue’s feather-like touch, tasted what she termed the sweet vintage of Spy’s sweat. The more she tasted the more she liked and the more she liked the more she tasted. Tiana smiled at the sensual circle of events.

“Now it’s time to move on my dear…”

Tiana’s fingers begin to scrabble light and spider-like over Spy’s ribs and her back arched again. She used one hand on her ribs while she reached for a firm cushion. Seizing the moment when Spy’s spasming chest was thrust into the air; she wedged the cushion under her back, thereby keeping her chest in permanent thrust. Spy’s ribs were now prominent and Tiana’s tongue caressed her lips over the ecstasy of the exploring to come. Tiana’s scrabbling fingers now began dancing spider-like over Spy’s ribs and her head began again its rapid and spasming movement. Her eyes close tightly and while her mouth opened wide no sound comes out.

Straddling Spy to keep her even further still, Tiana begin to play the full range of her spasming ribs, from the back to the tips. Sliding her fingers back and forth, she began playing the piano that she considered to be Spy’s ribcage, and Spy’s laughter exploded with a jagged reverberation and resonance.

“Time to take you into the black hole of tickling,” Tiana announced adding spy’s milky-white, soft and taught tummy to the spider-like scrabbling. Spy’s writhing returned very quickly and her eyes clenched shut and her mouth opened wide again. While no sound came from inside Spy, Tiana could hear the laughter ready to explode. She used her finger to circle around Spy’s exquisitely inviting and helpless button and she traced the circle smaller and smaller. Reaching her button, she slipped it in easily and Spy’s back abruptly arched off the cushion. Tiana began to piston her finger in and out of Spy’s delicious dimple. Between the jagged spurts of laughter, Spy began begging her to stop again, promising any information she wished. But Tiana replied that her only wish is to keep on tickling, to tickle spy well beyond her limits.
Tiana abruptly stopped the methodical attack on Spy’s button, got off spy and retrieved her favourite feather, then walked to the foot of the bed. She turned her back to Spy and straddled her left leg and ankle.

“Oh shit, no!” Was Spy’s response to the sudden thought that her hyper-sensitively, ticklish feet were once more about to be tickled. Cupping her right hand under Spy’s heel Tiana firmly gripped the foot and then slowly brought the feather closer and closer to Spy’s now curling toes. The feather’s tendrils met with her big toe and encircled it, with the psychotic butterfly, ballet dancing all over the soft pad. Spy’s big toe spasmd and began to frantically bicycle and writhe all over the place. Seizing the opportunity Tiana probed and danced the feather in the crevice between Spy’s toe and foot. There was such strength in Spy’s foot that she had to grip it harder and she wished she had another hand, so that she could bend the toes back as well. Reversing the feather, Tiana begin to dance the shaft up and down the full length of Spy’s sole. Spy’s reaction pleased Tiana as she once more felt her back arch and heard her frantic, jagged laughter. After a few more minutes of this, Tiana placed the feather on the table and begin to scrabble her fingers all over Spy’s sole. Tiana found the spy’s arch to be the softest, most sensitive and most hyper-ticklish area on her entire body.

Spy was now on the edge of the black hole and Tiana wanted to keep her there as long as possible. Tiana looked behind her and to her surprise saw something pulsating between Spy’s legs. She was about to have an orgasm as her panties were taught and shimmering.

“Well now. We are aroused and ready to peak?” Tiana stated with a laugh.

She got off Spy’s leg and came back to her chest. Reaching over to the table, she picked up a small scalpel and brought it close to Spy’s breasts just under her left armpit. Inserting it just under the left bra strap, she pulled upward slowly and the short but audible sound of tearing could be heard. The strap snapped and Spy’s left breast jiggled out. Moving her hand over to the right strap she did the same and then removed the bra altogether. Then moving down to her waist she inserted the scalpel under the g-strings of Spy’s panties, cut them as well and then removed the panties. Taking a moment to look as Spy’s still pulsating orgasm, she bent down and softly blew on the erect lips. Spy flinched and arched her back even further into the air than she had done before. Tiana could see Spy’s orgasm was on the edge of coming.

“I know you want me to tickle you just a little bit more, until your orgasm is over the edge, but it is too early for you too finish paying for your tickle now.”

Tiana picked up the feather and slowly descended it to the tip of Spy’s pulsating lips. As the first tendrils meet with her lips, her reaction was electric and Tiana grinned with delight. The psychotic butterfly danced over her lips and Tiana followed their sudden and spasmodic movement with pleasure. She then slowly dragged the feather down into and along the crevice between them. This made Spy jerk her waist up and Tiana delighted to follow its spasmodic movement. She brought the feather still further downward and now began stroking her inner thighs Spy tried to close her legs but the restraints held them wide apart. Spy’s back arched again and she began to moan. Tiana smiled broadly.

She then took another feather and began to stroke Spy’s nipples with it, stroking butterfly like as well. After a couple minutes of this Tiana stopped and took a good long look between Spy’s legs. Her lips were spread and swollen and sweet-smelling love juice leaked from her pink core, releasing a non-stop flow down into the crevice between her full buttocks. There was already a sizeable puddle on the table and it was growing.

“It’s too bad you came so easily; I was enjoying the challenge.”

Tiana Returned to Spy’s left leg and foot, resumed her position and gripped her foot once more. Once again picking up the vibrator, she turned it on and its humming again resonated throughout the room. Once again Spy’s back arched and the rest of her body followed suit. Tiana heard Spy push out another “Oh shit!” and an evil grin came to her lips. Lowering the vibrator, Tiana stopped within millimetres of Spy’s toes; those toes now curling once more. She was about to take them and Spy’s foot to a new level of tickling and she knew that once the vibrator met with her toes, they would uncurl immediately. Touching her toes with the vibrator Tiana was pleased as they uncurled and splayed out in all directions, reaching and running like timid mice, scurrying away from a cat. She again moved the vibrator down Spy’s sole and rested it on the joints between her toes and foot. The resulting action had Spy again explode with jagged laughter and frantic movements on the table. Moving the vibrator down a bit she rested it on the pad below Spy’s toe joints and felt her place all of her strength in the spasming foot. This however was of no advantage to Spy as Tiana kept a firm grip on the situation, not to mention her helpless, defenceless, hyper-ticklish foot. Moving the vibrator still further down, she again entered Spy’s arch and slowly moved it across the hyper, ultra-sensitive skin. Spy’s laughter was now tenor once more and Tiana delighted in finding another spot on her ticklish roadmap to ecstasy. She would definitely mark this one for future reference and many return visits.

Continuing the sadistically, torturous tickling, Tiana gave Spy another full ten minutes with the vibrator and was all set to give her even more when a buzzer sounded. Spy could feel her getting off the table and then hearing a one sided conversation, surmised that Tiana was on the phone.

“What a shame I have to attend to business; I was just getting started,” she announced leaning over Spy and giving her a quick tickle in the left armpit. “But I will be back in a few minutes and we can start all over again. And this time I shall ask that I not be disturbed until further notice…”

And with that she left and the room became silent once more. Spy, although much exhausted by all the tickling she had received, began immediately struggling to free herself. She hadn’t struggled long when she heard a snap and felt freedom in her left arm. She had been pulling on the restraints all through the tickling, and that one had now broken. With that hand free, she began to free her other hand and then her feet as well. With Tiana coming back, she would have the chance for revenge and then escape…

Who needs questions for an interrogation?

<P>Remember the progressively surreal 60s British TV series THE
PRISONER? Throughout the run of the series--even after the ultimate
reveal-all two-parter--we--and No. 6, the trapped protagonist--never really knew for sure who was running his prison-without-walls, the
Village and "which side" they were on. For that matter, we never learned why No. 6 resigned from the Secret Service--and which side
HE was on. Perplexes were piled on puzzles were heaped on paradoxes--
but I never complained about the lack of answers. Indeed, "answers"
were beside the point, for the episodes were just so diverting. Why spoil it all with detailed resolution?<P>

<P> Recall the breathless action movie of a few years ago titled
RONIN? It's the one with a virtually anonymous bunch of freebooters--
including one played by Robert DeNiro--spending the entire length
shooting, chasing, racing, stealing from each other. You never really
learn what they after or why, who they really are or what cause they
represent, if any. Their cars roar through twisty European streets.
The prized whatsit changes hands again and again. After a while, you realize you simply aren't meant to figure it all out. You just sit
back and admire the choreography of carnage.<P>

<P>Well, to (at last) get to the point, your delightfully and exhaustively detailed story is this Forum's answer to the unfathomable
pleasures of RONIN and THE PRISONER.<P>

<P> Who the nameless protagonist is, we never learn. What her mission
is, or what she may know, is unrevealed. What her captor is after,
is a mystery. All that matters, really, is that the captive is
hopelessly ticklish everywhere and her captor is a minutely-skilled,
admirably thorough, unapologetic gung-ho tickler. Who? What? Where?
When? are all immaterial. How? is all that's left, and the answer is
pure tickletorture, so lovingly detailed that my toes were curling in
sympathy by the end.<P>

<P>And, really, who needs recognizable ends when the means are so
deliciously rendered? Like THE PRISONER and RONIN, I'll be damned if
I can figure it all out, but boy, it's fun to go through it again
and again just for the wild ride.<P>

<P>Top drawer stuff, and I'll be very curious to see if you maintain this spare, almost surreal tone (Practically as if Beckett had written tickle fiction!) through Spy's much-anticipated retaliation.
Thanks!<P>

Ticklish Female Spy...

THist's up to Ticklishf/spy to write the revenge story.:D :D :devil: :devil: :D :veryhappy :veryhappy :evilha: :evilha: :evilha: :firedevil

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back