• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

CIA Couple(f/m)

jimmy224

TMF Poster
All characters are over 21. And comments are of course appreciated.

CIA Couple(f/m)
by jimmy224

Mark eagerly got into his car and started driving home. He was a CIA agent and had just finished typing up a report outlining an elaborate plan that the CIA was going to use to take down a dangerous crime organization. It had taken months and months of spying and carefully gathering information, but Mark was confident his plan would help the CIA finally catch the organization and put them behind bars.

Mark was very tiered from his long day at the CIA and was eager to get home because he and his girlfriend had planned a very romantic evening tonight. He had met Janet months ago and they had been dating since they met. She was very attractive, about 5' 10" with long brown hair. She was a very friendly person, and always showed interest in Mark's day. Particularly in what he did at work, but Mark wasn't ready to tell his girlfriend that he was involved with the CIA. He had told her he was a lawyer and that he had been working on a very difficult case for months.

After about a half an hour of driving, Mark finally arrived at this house where he told Janet to meet him. He got out of his car quickly and fast walked to the front door. As he walked in he called "Janet! I'm home!" But no one answered. Mark grinned; he knew she was probably going to jump out at him or something. He threw his suitcase carelessly on the ground and started searching. He looked in the kitchen, living room, and even the bathroom, but Janet wasn't there, and hadn't revealed herself yet. Mark was starting to wonder if she was here. He walked towards the kitchen to retrieve a phone to call her cell. But as he reached the kitchen door, a figure jumped behind him and smashed an object into Mark's head. Mark was so surprised! He didn't feel any pain, he just quickly passed out…

Mark awoke about an hour later. He was confused for a minute. He remembered he couldn't find Janet to start their romantic evening, and then someone knocked him out in his own home…a robber? Mark tried to move to get to a phone, but couldn't. He opened his eyes and saw he was tied to the reclining chair in the living room. Ropes had been wrapped around his body and the chair and some other restraints had been wrapped around his ankles, binding them to the footrest. Mark tried to break free, but it was no use, the ropes were bound to tight. Mark started sweating, he was getting nervous. What if the robber had captured Janet? She could be in danger! Then he just realized he was a CIA agent, and he could be in terrible danger! Mark started shouting. "Help! Can anyone hear me? HELP!"

Then someone opened the front door and walked through. Mark examined the figure and saw that it was his girlfriend Janet! "Oh thank God! Please help me Janet! I was worried about you! I came home and couldn't find you, and I thought a robber…" But Mark stopped talking, for he saw an evil grin on Janet's face.

"Oh Mark honey, don't worry, I am the one who did this to you." Normally Mark would've been amused by this. The couple had played a few tie up games before. But Janet had never physically harmed him, and she had definitely never had that evil grin and that look in her eyes. Mark had spent so much time with this girl, he would never had expected this…

"Listen, Janet, let me go. This isn't funny? Just what the hell do you think you're doing? If you don't untie me right…" But Janet had stuffed a cloth into Mark's mouth and put a piece of tape over his mouth to stop him from spitting it out.

"Now Mark, let me talk for a minute. You see dear, I'm not at all who you think I am. I'm not a nurse. But let me say, I know who you are." Mark was getting really nervous. This didn’t sound good. "I know that you've been lying to me. You are not a lawyer, you are a CIA agent." Mark's heart started beating faster. "And I know that you've been working on a little project. You see, I was sent to find out what exactly it is. I'm a member of the organization you want to end."

If the gag hadn't been in Mark's mouth, he would've been speechless. How could this be? The girl he thought was so perfect is now his worst enemy? He had thought he'd known her so well! But when he thought about it, she did show a little too much interest in his work. But still…"

"So I started dating the CIA agent who was in charge of the plan. And after months of putting up with you, you still deny me the truth of your real job? That'll cause future relationship problems, if you ever get to have a relationship again…Ha ha ha, but anyway, I got fed up. And time was running short. So here I am, I have you helpless in front of me. And I plan to get that information you slimy CIA wannabe." She then removed Mark's gag. "So, Mark dear, what is your little organization planning? Tell me, and this won't hurt you at all…"

"You bitch! I'll never tell you! I knew I was right not to trust you! And let me tell you, it's too late, I already turned the plan report in. The plan, technology, and information is all ready to use. You're over Janet!" It was a lie. The disc containing the whole report and all the information he had gathered was still in his suitcase. He suddenly remembered he had forgotten to lock his suitcase up! He had been so excited to find Janet, he had just thrown it on the floor. He knew some form of torture was on the way for him, and he had to stay strong. If he revealed where the disc was, the whole plan will be over. All of the information would be useless. And if she found the suitcase and saw all the info on the CIA…Mark hoped to God that his lie had worked.

"Mark, I've spent months watching you lie to me about your career. I know when you're lying you son of a bitch. Now, you have one more chance to tell me what the plan is exactly, or I'll have to force it out of you." Mark remained silent. "OK then Markie. If you want to come clean at any time during your torture, I'll be more than happy to stop." And with that, Janet formed that evil grin again. She leaned down and pulled the lever that raised the footrest.
Mark looked down and saw that his ankles had been tied together to the footrest. He looked up and saw Janet walking towards his raised feet. Mark thought about it and knew she was going to torture his feet. Maybe burn them? What was it called, bastinado? It would be unbearable, immensely painful, but Mark had to stand strong. If he blabbed, not only would he lose his job, but the plan, and the CIA's secrets, would be ruined.

Sure enough, Janet started unlacing Mark's dress shoes. "So Honey, how was your day?" Janet joked. After discarding the shoes, she proceeded to remove his socks. "Mark, you're in for it. I'll have you blabbing anything I want about the CIA." While she was removing his socks, one of her long nails accidentally scratched his foot. Mark gave a loud yelp. "Why, is the big strong CIA agent ticklish?" Mark's eyes grew wide. Ticklish? Mark suddenly remembered when his older siblings would pin him down, tickle him mercilessly…Mark shuddered, but put on a normal face, as he didn't want his shock to show Janet anything.

Janet had finished and was looking at Mark's bare feet. They were big, with wide soles. His toes were short, and chubby. They were nice, in good care. She could've easily confused them for a female's. She put her hands on them to feel them. Mark shivered. "Haha, this is going to so much fun Markie. You know, I didn’t get much of a chance to tickle you when I pretended to be romantically interested in you. This'll be a learning experience for me." Mark gave a huge grin; Janet was tracing her nails slowly down his soles. "I had no idea CIA agents were ticklish! Coochie coochie Markie! The poor strong CIA agent has ticklish feet!" Mark burst out in full laughter. He hadn't been tickled for years. He didn't expect to be this ticklish. Her nails were scribbling up and down his soles, tracing into every wrinkle made.

"HAHAHAHA! OHHH HAHAHA MY GOD! PLEHEASSSE STHAHAHAHAOP! JHAHAHAHANET!"

"Tell me the plan hun, and I'll set you free. This torture could end in a mere second."

"NEVER! I'LL AHAHA I'LL HAHAHAHAHA!!!" Mark didn't have the chance to finish. Janet had just lightly tickled his big toes. It was unbearable for Mark, he was running short on air. He began to curl his toes to reduce the ticklishness.

"Oh, is little Markie trying to stop the big mean tickle monster?" Janet sounded amused, and responded by taking his big toes in one hand and pulling them back, stretching his soles. She took her other hand and began ruthlessly scraping his soles, and then going up to beneath all ten toes.

"HAHAHAHAHA OHHAHAHAHA NOT THERE! PLEASE! HAHAHAHAHA OK!"

Janet heard this, and stopped tickling. "Yes?" She said, still clutching his big toes.

Mark gulped for air and then revealed a plan he was making up on the spot. The dates, the weapons, and the overall idea of the fake plan were completely different from the real one that was on the disc just one room away from them. Once he had finished, he looked pleadingly at Janet.

Janet thought for a moment, and then did not grin, but frowned. "I told you Mark, I know when you're lying to me. You've been doing it for months, ever since we met. I know the look you get in your eyes, and quality of your voice, the confidence in it…there is no point Mark, I can tell. And you will be punished for trying to deceive me."

Mark's eyes got wide again. "No Janet! Please, I'll do anything! Please, its unbearable! I'll die!" The defiance in Mark had long ago disappeared. He couldn't believe this woman had reduced him to begging for mercy from tickling. But he had to stop it, more because the temptation of revealing the disc was increasing.

"Ready Markie? Too bad!" And Janet dug into his feet again. The laughter started pouring out again. She started lightly scraping the balls of his feet and Mark exploded. Lucky for Janet that it was only laughter, if Mark had been screaming, the neighborhood just might've called the cops. After 5 minutes of tickling the balls of his feet, Janet explored the rest of his bare feet. The heels, tips of the toes, arches, they all got Janet's special torture. She began probing in between his toes and Mark started screaming. Janet didn't bother gagging him, she knew he was on the verge of breaking.

After 15 straight minutes of tickling, with no breaks at all, Janet went back to lightly scraping the balls of his feet. She found that that was her captive's most ticklish area. Mark was not screaming, or laughing out loud, he was silently laughing. Janet gave an evil smile, she was so close to breaking her little ticklish CIA agent. Tears were streaming down his face, sweat became more present on his forehead.

Mark was surely in hell. This was too much torture, he never thought he'd live to experience it. He was running out of air, he'd surely faint. His feet were sore from the constant torture, but it didn't reduce the ticklishness at all. He was being driven to insanity.

And then Janet, after 5 minutes of expecting him to break, let go of his toes and began a full out scratching of both of his feet. Mark exploded. The audible laughter began again.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OHOHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO MORE! HAHAHAHA OK! I GIVE! MERCY, PLEASE, HAHAHA, HAVE MERCY ON ME! I'LL TALK! HAHAHAHAHA!"

Janet had won. She had broken the CIA agent. The tickle torture was too much, he was going to reveal anything about the plan, and even the CIA. She could get anything she wanted from him. Janet put on a smile of victory and asked Mark, "Well, my little ticklish agent?"

Mark was silent for a minute. His head was dropping. He was trying to regain sanity. Then Janet took a finger and started tracing circles around Mark's left bare sole. He gave a yelp and started talking. "No! The plan! It was to completely end…"

"I know that you fool! How will it be executed?"

"The disc. The disc. It's all on my disc."

"Where is this disc Mark?" He was silent again. She quickly scratched his foot. "THE SUITCASE! BY THE DOOR!"

Janet walked over to the door and picked up his suitcase. She took out the disc, smiled and put it back. She also saw the papers and other discs, and knew she had everything she wanted and more in the suitcase.

She walked back over to Mark. His head was still drooping. She considered her options. She couldn't release him, he would surely warn the CIA immediately. She could take him back to her headquarters…they could keep him captive, maybe offer him as a bargaining chip for other valuable information from the CIA…but then again, Janet had everything they needed concerning the CIA in the suitcase. But they could keep him for entertainment…what crime organization doesn't want a CIA tickle captive? Janet smiled, went back to Mark's feet, and suddenly started tickling them again, scribbling all 10 nails on both soles.

Mark started laughing. But it was soft, he was so tiered already. And it was short. He passed out about 2 minutes later. Janet untied him from the chair and smiled, knowing her organization would be very pleased. The disc, CIA info, and a CIA agent. At least this night had been successful for one of them.

Very, very nice, Jimmy! It's always such a pleasure to read good F/m fiction--it's in short supply. You handled a somewhat well-known plotline in a way that made it quite interesting again...

Keep up the good work!

Mistress Aura :justlips:

Well done!

Great job,Jimmy! I thoroughly enjoyed this! I like how Janet was able to tell when Mark was attempting to deceive her.I`m also glad that Janet decided to bring Mark with her for entertainment purposes! ;) What a lucky operative!!! :bouncybou :whip: :xpulcy:

Great Job!

I loved how it developed. I particularly enjoyed when she pulled the lever, raising the leg rest, thus his feet. I was considering that same idea in an interrogation scenario as well.

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back