• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Madam Laughs M/F

Lady Feathers

TMF Poster
Madam Lace was the owner of a bordello in the shanty town of Green Meadows. She and her "Lady's of the evening" offered many "services" to the menfolk in the town. Most of those services were pleasurable to say the least and all the men left being satisfied in one way or another.

One of her most devious offerings usually led to laughter at the end of a feather or a well placed brush on naked skin. The Lady's were all masterful ticklers, Madam Lace being the most ruthless. The secret that Madam Lace holds deep within is her own ticklishness. She was always very ticklish as a child and even more so the older she got until she could no longer stand even the lightest touch on nay part of her body.

As fate would have it, this evening she was going to get a taste of her own ruthlessness from a man in town only known as Knight Rider. Knight Rider usually drove into town once a month to collect his pay from the Company and get drunk on a fine bottle of whiskey with one of Madam Lace's women.

the last time he was there, Madam Lace caught him trying to push one of her Lady's too far. Madam Lace had Knight rider striped and tied spread eagled to a lashing post.. however the whip was not what she had in mind. She began tickling Knight Rider first up and down his ribs then the bottoms of his tender bare feet. He screamed with hyper ticklish laughter as she tortured his naked, ticklish body.

When she was finished with him, she and her Lady's threw him out and his cloths on top of his tingling, naked body. Tonight, was his revenge. While Knight Rider was driving his rig around, he managed to stop and do alittle research on Madam Lace and found out her secret.

When he arrived at the house, he asked for Madam Lace. she walked down the stairs and looked him over. He looked right back at her. "Remember me, Honey? Remember the brutal tickling you gave me?" Madam Lace came off the last stair and stood right next to Knight Rider and stroked his s ides. He jumped and let a soft giggle out. She laughed and asked, "Have you learned any manners since your last visit?" He smiled. "Why don't you and I go upstairs and I'll show you what I learned!!"

Madam Lace tended to be very careful about the men she took upstairs, but she consented to give Knight Rider some private time. The two went upstairs to Madam Lace's bedroom. Knight rider locked the door and stood behind Madam Lace. Then he ran his fingertips up the middle of her back, making her wriggle away from him. He smiled. "What's the matter, Madam Lace? Might you be a mite ... ticklish?" Then he grabbed her and tied her with her arms up to the rings hanging on the wall. Slowly he unbuttoned her top to expose her ticklish upper body. She began to get nervous as he stripped.

"Wh-what are you go-going to do to m-me?" she stammered nervously. Knight Rider turned around and smiled. "You got me pretty good the last time I was here... How you knew how ticklish I was amazed me. Now I found out a certain something about you in my travels.. About how ticklish you are... especially your upper body.. say your underarms and breasts and belly...! So ticklish you can;t even bear to be touched!"

She closed her eyes and sighed loudly. "You have no idea how ticklish I am. I can't bear it when I am tickled! Please .. don't do this!"

"Now Now!!1 I'm only going to have a bit of harmless fun.. fun tickling you that is!!!! He stood close to Madam Lacy and begin tickling the side of each breast with his fingertips.. then he tickled the underside.. Madam Lace tried to hold in the laughter, but couldn't and began giggling loudly as Knight rider tickled down the top of each breast to her ticklish nipples.

When Knight saw how ticklish Madam Lace's breasts were, he took a goose feather and began tickling from the back of the breast to the tip of the nipple. Madam Lace struggled to get away from the feather, but couldn't. As the feather touch her ticklish skin her body arched upward and she began giggling loudly. then Knight began circling her breasts with the feather, making tickling circles large to small down her breasts. Tears ran from her eyes, making her mascara run and she tossed her head back and forth, screaming loud laughter. She begged Knight to stop, but Knight was bent on having his revenge. Then he started tickling Madam Lace's breasts and nipples with the tip of his tongue. she struggled harder to try and shake him away, loud laughter bellowing out of her as Knight's tongue tickled under each breasts, inside her underarms and down to her ticklish belly button.

Madam Lace couldn't stand the touch of Knight Rider's tongue on her pink, erect nipples or her belly button. His tongue tickling was arousing her. As he became more aroused, her ticklishness grew. she couldn't bear Knight Rider's efforts and she began wildly giggling and bucking. Knight Rider could feel her becoming more aroused and took the feather to help her along.

When she saw the feather and saw where he was going to tickle next, her eyes grew wide as saucers. She began shaking her head back and forth. She could bearly speak, her voice hoarse from harsh laughter.

"P-P-lehehehehehease! PLEASE! Don't tickle my private parts! PLEASE!!! NO!!!!" Now Knight Rider looked at her and smiled. "Now darlin'.. Don't you ant to be aroused? Now I'm gonna see how ticklish you really are Darlin'!!! Kithcy kithcy now!!!" Knight Rider took the feather and slowly stroked up Madam Lace's inner thighs. By now she was so hyper-ticklish that all she could do has babble and giggle like a school girl. She knew the farther he went, the more ticklish she would become until she climaxed. Then she would be unbearably ticklish.

Knight Rider twirled the goose feather back and forth up Madam Lace's pale, ticklish inner thighs. Her giggling and wild laughter filled his ears. He laughed evilly as he got closer to her pretty, ticklish private parts. He worked the feather over her pink, ticklish vaginal lips as Madam Lace alternated between frenzied laughter and moaning. Her body began bucking rhythmical as she felt the feather ticklin' inside her. Her clit pulsed wildy, making her laugh louder.
Soon she was bucking as if Knight Rider was inside her, her laughter turning to moans til she finally threw her head back and screamed as she climaxed explosively.

Knight Rider smiled evilly as he saw her sweaty, ticklish body haning limply by her wrists from the rings. Her chest heaved up and down as she hungered for air to fill her lungs.

Knight rider looked at Madam and leaned over and kissed her on the cheek, then tickled her underarms to get a rise out of her. She began giggling at the touch of his fingertips in her underarms.

Knight Rider grabbed his coat and turned to let himself out of the room. He turned to Madam Lace, who he cut down and let sink to the floor. "Nice ticklin' you honey! Now you know who you are dealing with!!"

with that Knight Rider walked out of the room and was never heard from again

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back