• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A new story in my archives and here is a teaser for you.

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
And a link too.

Comments area always appreciated. The teaser is below.​

“FFFUUUCCCKKK SSSHHHIIITTT NNNOOO!!!” Cassie was a blur in her writhing as she heard the vibrator get closer and closer. But something wasn’t right and she suddenly realized that there were two vibrators, not one and she screamed no once more. Something else wasn’t right too, as she didn’t feel the vibes on her soles like they had been used many times before, but rather snuggled into her armpits and again she screamed then cackled and thrashed. In her mind they were being pure fucking sadistic and this was pure fucking torture.

Kaaren’s finger was a sensual sniper and Cassie’s clit was it’s target and with each stroke, Cassie’s nervous system and its senses were being sadistically assassinated one by one and she was screaming in protest. To make matters worse, Kaaren now used a single finger on either side of the clit and Cassie knew she was in serious trouble. Her muscles flexed and she desperately tried to close her legs in the worst way. She wanted it to stop, wanted Kaaren to leave her alone down there, wanted Len to return and put an end to this.​

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=109850

Last edited:
u are v quick and funny put that in ur stories
the preview was great i am off to read the hole thing now

Tickle Assassin

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back