PDA

View Full Version : Jeff? Myriads?

jaba
08-07-2007, 12:47 PM
I like the new "private message count" indicator that pops up under my p m link...it's a great quick reminder to do some p m cleaning when I log on.....

just curious....is there any way that a "members p m box is full" notice can be displayed when I click to send a new private message to a TMF member? Very few things are more frustrating than writing a long meandering dissertation thesis p m, (like Redmages responses! :p ) only to find out that the members pm box is full, and the message cant be delivered.:ignite:

just wondering if that feature is available? thanks

TMF Jeff
08-07-2007, 12:57 PM
If you're talking about what I think you mean, I don't think the notification is new.

That being said, I don't know if there's an option for that. I'm just starting to find my way around the update, but if I find that feature, I'll definately turn it on :)

jaba
08-07-2007, 01:29 PM
Ok thanks Jeff....

The bold highlighted "p m percentage full" indicator underneath my p m box link is not a new feature? I don't recall seeing it prior to the last update....the first time I noticed it was when I logged on after the latest TMF reboot update just a little while ago..... :ermm:

TMF Jeff
08-07-2007, 01:32 PM
oh, I thought you meant the indicator on the front page that shows how many you have :) No, the bar is new :)

jaba
08-07-2007, 02:20 PM
Thanks Jeff...

Oh, and thanks also for finding Ryan :wub: Conner. She's a "top shelf" tickle discovery, one of the best in tickle media.... :)