• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Family Failure(mmf/f)

jimmy224

TMF Poster
All characters are over 21. And comments are of course appreciated.

The Family Failure(mmf/f)
by jimmy224

It was spring break. Andrew Davidson had been driving home from college to spend the holiday at his parent's house. He was glad to have a break from college. He was in his junior year at a private school, and the courses were tough. A little break with his family would definitely be a relief for Andrew.

When Andrew finally arrived at his parents' house, he opened the door and walked in. "I'm home!" he shouted. He dropped his bag and walked into the kitchen. "Hey!" He saw that his mom, dad, and older sister, Jesica, were sitting at the kitchen table.

"Andrew!" His mother shouted. "How's college?"

"A little tough, but ok. How've you been dad?"

"Great," his father replied, though Andrew sensed there was something bothering his father. He kept examining Jessica.

"And how's college for you, Jessica?" But his older sister Jessica rolled her eyes. Andrew knew she had always struggled with school. Not because it was difficult, but just because she didn't care. She hadn't even wanted to go to college; her parents practically forced her into it.

"It's going absolutely perfect," she replied sarcastically. "I'm going to go meet with some friends. I'll see you guys later." And with that, she walked out of the house.

"What's up with her?" Andrew asked, though he thought he might know already.

"Andrew, sit down," his father said. "Andrew, we support you in your studies at that private school. But it is costing quite a bit for us." Andrew kept listening. "And it wouldn't be such a problem, if your sister would try harder."

"What's happening with her?" Andrew asked.

"She just got kicked out of another college." Andrew sighed. He had thought that was the problem. After all, she had been kicked out of five different colleges already; it was only a matter of time…

"And with no scholarships, good records, or any effort from Jessica," his father continued on, "schools are less willing to accept her. It's costing about as much as your tuition." Andrew wasn't at all surprised. Jessica had always been a slacker since middle school. And on her last report card, the highest grade she had received was a D+ in biology.

"So, what's going to happen?" Andrew inquired after a few moments of silence.

"Well, she has to continue with college. It's the only way we'll allow her to go. If we just found a way to get her to actually try with her studies and costs, she'll do better and the cost will lower. We have enough to get her into a cheap college at the moment. But how can we get her to try?"

"We've tried explaining to her that it's the only way she'll be successful, but she just won't care," his mother said. "We need a way to convince her to try. But how…?"

Andrew was thinking. He wanted the best for his older sister, but he really didn't like her. She had been acting like a bitch since high school, and was completely unpleasant to be around. But his parents weren't going to let her drop out, so as long as Jessica kept slacking, the cost got higher for his parents. Andrew suddenly remembered something!

When they were younger, Jessica babysat Andrew daily. One night, when both of their parents were away, Jessica refused to drive Andrew to a soccer practice. Andrew was getting frustrated with his sister and started poking her sides to get her off the couch. Jessica screamed and jumped on him. She wrestled him to the ground and started assaulting his ribs. Andrew was reduced to tears immediately. Jessica had gotten Andrew to do anything she wanted, and whenever Andrew refused to obey her ever again, she would simply persuade him by tickling him…Speeches weren't working on Jessica. But Andrew knew she was extremely ticklish…

"Well, I think I might have an idea," Andrew said to his parents. "It's going to sound weird, but I think it's worth a shot." And Andrew began to tell his parents his story of what happened that one night when he missed soccer practice, and how Jessica liked to persuade him…

Jessica arrived home later that night, at about 10 thirty pm. "Jessica, come into the living room," her mother shouted. Oh great, thought Jessica. Another lecture on college education. She didn’t see the point in college, she thought working at the mall her whole life was much more entertaining than college classes. It was completely pointless, and her dumb ass parents just couldn't see that.

"Yeah?" she asked as she arrived in the living room. She saw that both her parents were on the couch. "What is it?"

All of a sudden, she was tackled from behind! "What the?!?" She looked up and saw that Andrew had her pinned face down on the ground. "Andrew, you little brat! Get off! Mom? Dad! Tell him!"

"Jessica, we've tried telling you, you have to study," her father said. "But it hasn’t worked, and you've been a spoiled brat about it. Now we're going to try Andrew's methods." Her parents then got up, bent down, and grabbed her wrists. Each parent pulled a wrist out as far as it would go, and tied one to the leg of the couch, and the other to the leg of the recliner. They both had ropes prepared.

Jessica was getting nervous. Her family was tying her up! Thoughts poured into her mind. Were they going to hurt her? They couldn't! They were her family! But scenes of graphic torture formed in her head. Why else would they tie her up?

"You guys are freaks! Let me go right now! Or, or I'll call the cops! You're going to be in so much trouble!"

Jessica's mother responded coldly. "Jessica, look at yourself. You're in no situation to be making demands. And besides, who are they going to believe, three citizens who contribute to society, or a delinquent who constantly gets in trouble? You do the math."

Jessica's mind was still busy, thinking of what the hell was going to happen? And what did Andrew say to convince their parents to tie her up? She had to get out.

"You jackasses better let me… AHH!" Andrew had just squeezed Jessica's left side. She felt him still sitting on her back. She suddenly knew what Andrew was planning, and closed her eyes in dread.

"Let me explain," said her father. "To make it short; we're sick of having to pay so much for a slacker to attend schools that would normally be cheap. You're going to finish college, Jessica, so you might as well try and make it easier on all of us. And Andrew told us what happened while you were babysitting him." Jessica's thoughts were confirmed. "And guess what? We're going to do it to you, until you promise that your grades will raise."

And then Jessica exploded. Shouts of outrage flew out, and she gave her usual speech on how college was a waste of time for her. After about a minute of Jessica's rampage, Andrew squeezed her side again, and she yelped.

"Go ahead Andrew," his mother replied, giving a cold glare at Jessica.

"Remember all the torture you put me through, Jess?" Andrew taunted, as he began squeezing both sides. "How does it feel now?"

"AHH! Andrew, you little AHHH! No, AndreAHHH!" And then Andrew got serious. He took his hands and started squeezing her ribs faster. He was sure to get each rib.

Jessica was screaming now. She was extremely ticklish. She made sure her brother never tickled her again, but now the tables were turned. She was trying her best to free her arms, but they were tied tight. She wasn't going anywhere.

Andrew then proceeded poking each rib. "AHH! HAHAHA NO! ANDREW, PLEHAHAHA!" Each time Andrew poked between a rib, Jessica's body jumped. "NO! PLEASE STHAHAHAOP! NOO! HAHAHA OH HAHA ANDRAHAHAHA!"

Already tears were forming around Jessica's eyes. Andrew grinned. Finally, sweet revenge, after all of those years she had tormented him. He had the power to exploit her ticklishness…and he had just begun. He stopped and got off her back.

"Ohh, please, stop!" Jessica began begging. "I'll try! Just stop! It's inhumane!"

Her parents looked at her, but shook their heads. "Jessica, we're sure you're going to go back on your promise," her father said. "We think you're going to need a lot more, persuasion."

Jessica closed her eyes. She didn't think she had sounded convincing enough. But she didn’t think she could physically take more torture.

"Hey! Jess! Are your feet ticklish?" Jessica opened her eyes. She wasn't sure. She had never been tickle there. She always kept her shoes on when she went over to a friend's house because she was afraid of having her feet exposed. And she definitely didn't want them exposed now in front of her torturous family.

"Andrew, please let me go, I'm sorry for tickling you all those years. Please! Let me go!" But Andrew sat down on her ankles and started taking off her tennis shoes.

"Sorry, Jess, but you heard the folks. I have to persuade you a little bit more." And Andrew threw her shoes into a corner, and began tickling her left socked foot with one finger.

A huge grin formed on Jessica's face. She was trying to contain her laughter; it was the only hope of getting this ordeal over with.

"I don't hear any persuasion coming out of your mouth, Jessie!" Andrew taunted. He then began peeling off her socks.

"Andrew!" Jessica screamed. "Don’t do that! Please! I'll do anything!" Jessica's heartbeat got faster, she started sweating more. She was even on the verge of tears, she was so scared. She knew her bare feet were going to be excruciatingly ticklish if her socked feet were that sensitive. And her family had the intent of driving her insane with this inhumane torture!

"Sorry Jess, mom and dad said I have to! I guess you're sorry for driving me crazy all those years." Andrew looked at her bare feet. He had rarely seen them in his life. Jessica rarely went barefoot, even in her own house. They were pretty small, and her toes were short. But they looked nice. Andrew put his hands on Jessica's feet, they felt soft. Andrew knew she was going to be extremely ticklish.

When Andrew touched her feet, Jessica gave a wide smile. "What's so funny Jessica?" her mother asked. "Are your feet ticklish? Little Jessica has ticklish wittle feet?"

Andrew began tickling her feet slowly, by gliding his fingers up and down across her bare soles. Andrew heard Jessica giggling, and began to speed up the tickling, while applying more pressure.

"Hehehe, Andrew, plhehehehese, no mhehehehore!" As her whole family predicted, Jessica's bare feet were extremely ticklish. Each time Andrew even touched her feet, Jessica felt a surge of electricity fly up through her leg. Jessica hated tickling, her family, friends, anyone, were not allowed to do it. And she comes home to her parent's house on her spring break, and her family has a full plan to tickle her out of her mind!

"Are your little piggies ticklish, Jess? Huh?" And Andrew began digging beneath all ten of Jessica's toes. Suddenly the house was filled with loud laughter. Andrew laughed a little with her, because he was so amused at how ticklish his torturer was.

Jessica was running out of energy…physically and mentally. She couldn't think of escape anymore, her mind was only on the torture present. She couldn't even attempt to form sentences, she was laughing so much.

Andrew started scraping the pads of her toes and Jessica began screaming! She was truly scared, she thought she was going to pass out. And this was fine with her, for this tickling was too much.

And then Andrew stopped. But Jessica was still giggling for about a half a minute. "Well, Jessica?" her father finally said. "Have you learned your lesson?"

Jessica couldn't think straight, her mind was exhausted. She suddenly realized the torture had stopped, and blurted out the first thing on her mind. "You bastards! You bastards! I'm going to call the cops and have them…" but Jessica stopped mid-sentence, realizing her mistake. Though this was what she was going to do, the way to get to a phone was to tell her dear family that she had learned her lesson. But it was too late.

"My God Jessica," her mother said. "You still haven't learned that we're doing this because we care. I guess you need a lot more persuading."

"NO!" Jessica screamed. But it was too late to beg. Her brother began tickling her bare soles again, and now, her parents bent down and each one started tickling her armpits.

She was truly in hell now. If Jessica wasn't be tickled by three people right now, she'd be regretting her mistake in her head. But she couldn't think, she could only take in the horrible torture.

Her parents were scribbling their fingers around inside her armpits, and her brother was giving her feet the tickling of a life time. It was too much, it was overwhelming. Tears were pouring down her face. After a few minutes, silent laughter replaced Jessica's screams.

And the torture went on. After 9 minutes of straight torture, Jessica's family stopped. She had never been more relieved in her life. It took awhile for Jessica to regain who she was. Her armpits and barefeet felt sore from all the tickling. She opened her eyes and saw her tormenters staring down at her.

"Well, Jessica Davidson, what do you want to say to us?" her father asked.

"Oh my God, please no more! Have mercy! I have honestly learned my lesson. My grades will raise, I'll start paying for some of the tuition, I will change, I promise! I know college is important! But please no more! I'll go insane!" And Jessica began begging and insisting that she learned her lesson. She didn't want anymore ticking for the rest of her life, and she wanted her parents and brother to know that she honestly did want to change.

Her family stared at her for a whole minute. And finally, her mother said "OK Jessica. We actually believe you. We've never heard that kind of sincerity in your voice, and we do think your grades will rise and that you will start caring. But know this Jessica, if you do go back to your slacker ways, we know how to persuade you, and we'll capture you easily." And then both her parents bent down. Her father wiped away her tears and then both parents kissed her.

"Andrew, untie your sister," her father said as he and their mother left the room.

Jessica was thankful that it was over, and she was going to change. She waited for Andrew to untie her, but it didn't happen.

"Andrew, are you going to-" but Andrew put a piece of duct tape over her mouth.

"Sorry sis, I do think you've learned your lesson. But, it doesn't hurt to double check." And Andrew then winked at her. "And, I do think I need a little more revenge. Do you know how much tickling you did to me? It is only fair."

And then Andrew sat on her ankles and began his ticklish assault again. The parents were gone, his sister was silenced, and he had the opportunity to get full revenge, without her parents showing mercy on her. He was sure to tickle every spot on her feet.

Tears were pouring down Jessica's face again. She couldn't even beg anymore. She was out of her mind.

Andrew's revenge went on for about 10 minutes, and then Jessica passed out. Andrew untied her and put her on the couch, and left the room.

The Davidson family enjoyed their spring break together. Jessica had changed, and it was less noticeable. Her bitchy attitude changed, and she was spending more time with the family then out with her friends.

Andrew left for college after the holiday. After a week, Jessica's parents found a college that would accept her. Both Jessica and her parents helped pay for the tuition, which greatly helped out her parents.

Jessica attended the college, and at the end of the term, Jessica's parents saw her report card, with the lowest grade being a B+. They smiled at the report card, and agreed people will only change with a, hands on approach.

Nice. Very good concept.

I've had the thought of doing a similar story about "Mary Camden" (Jessica Biel) on the show "7th Heaven". Mary gets into a lot of trouble when she's older. I could just see Matt, Simon, and Lucy (perhaps with tacit approval from their parents) try to teach Mary a lesson in this harsh, but non-violent way.

Thanks,

ddd

...That actually works, believe it or not--I used to know people who disciplined their unruly kids that way, & it didn't take long to get results.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back