• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Viper and his pet.(m/f, non-tk, a BDSM story)

Tortuga

Verified
Clean this, clean that, answer this, answer that, it's enough to drive a girl insane. All day it has been this way at work, my boss constantly nagging at me. Soon though, soon it will be an end! I was sitting at my desk, praying the phone wouldn't ring before closing, clicking my pen repeatedly, my eyes glancing at the clock on my computer. It's 5:29pm...one more minute,one more minute to my freedom! I was counting down under my breath, the seconds racing around in my mind. My eyes still staring at the clock on my computer, squinting so my eyes don't close, so I won't miss that last minute go by.

Then finally....5:30pm...

Before my boss could even say goodnight, I was already out the door,with the key in the ignition of my car. I've been waiting for this feel of relief all day. I just want to go home, put my feet up, read a book...you know...relax.
I get home finally, dropping my purse and keys anywhere in my path to the bathroom. I start filling up the bathtub with really nice warm water. And to spoil myself a little bit more, bubbles! As soon as the tub is full, I begin to undress. Unbuttoning my faded hip hugger jeans, letting them slide down my legs, I gently step out of them. I then pull my turquiose tank top up, over my head, dropping it carelessly on the bathroom tiles. Now, I slide my thumbs into the g-string waistband, Victoria Secret...my favorite, pulling them down to my ankles. I close my eyes and inhale deeply, the smell of lavender drifts pass my nose. Stepping into the steamy bathtub, I slowly slide in the bubbly, warm water; letting the warmth creep up my skin, leaving little goosebumps all over my body. I sink down far enough so only my head is above the bubbles, closing my eyes.
Only soaking for a short 7 minutes, my cell phone jingles. My eyes open quickly a little wider than usual, and I utter softly, " Oh No". I sit up and step out of the tub, not even drying myself off, I hurry to my bedroom. Dripping on the carpet, I look at my phone; I recieved a text message. It reads, "Call me, NOW". I dial the number as fast as my wet fingers will let me, I listen carefully as it rings. I hear a slight click then a voice appears, "Hello, my pet." I close my eyes and inhale deeply, I say in a very soft innocent tone, "Hello, Master." He chuckles briefly, only making me more nervous, and says "I want you to strap on your butterfly vibrator, little one. Then I want you to lay down on your bed. Do it...Now!" Dropping the phone on my bed, I go into my little toy box and dig for the vibrator, in the background I hear Him counting down from 10 on the phone. Finally having my hands on the vibrator, I strap it on as fast as I can, but it was more difficult this time being that I was still dripping wet with bubbles. I practically leap onto my bed, grabbing the phone and putting it to my ear. He is still counting, " 4......3....2..."
"Master, girl has followed Your instructions," I say quickly before He gets to 1. I can hear a smile forming on His face, "Good girl, now I want you to turn it on low, my pet". With the remote in my hand I push it on low, I let out a tiny little squeal. I can hear Him chuckling again, I spread my legs out on my silky quilt, putting one hand behind my head and close my eyes. The vibrator delicately tingled over my soft shaven pussy, the tingling almost had a slight tickly sensation. I lightly giggle at the feeling. He clears His throat and in a more serious tone says, " What is so funny, my little slut?" Mistakenly I giggle and say "hmmm...nothing." He then gets louder, " Excuse Me?" Too scared to say anything, I keep quiet.

"Is My little girl disobeying Me and not answering My question? I hope she isn't."

~ "No, Sir," I say sweetly.

"Then why did you not answer My question when asked, slut?"

~ " Um...Sir, girl does not know"

"Hmmm....she doesn't know?"

A brief silence went. My legs, abs, feet tense up.

"Hmm....put it on high, slut..."

My thumb then pushes it up on high, the vibrations now stronger, this time not so tickly. I softly moan as the vibrator forces my clit to throb in excitment.

"Put your hand on the vibrator and hold it down closer, slut"

~ "mmmm yes, Master"

Moving my hand from my head, I slide it down across my abdomen, reaching the vibrator I cup it with the palm of my hand and hold it closer to my moist pussy. My moans now get louder, and on occasion turn to squeals.

"Does it feel good, my pet?"

~ "Yes, Master!"

"Turn it off!"

~ " wha...what?!"

"I said, turn it off"

I turn the butterfly off, my wet pussy so excited, my moaning slows down. I whimper softly, " yes...Sir."
He chuckles again a little more this time and says, " Now, is my little slut going to disobey Me again?"
Without hesitation I weep, "No Master never again!"

"Good girl, you may turn it back on."

I exhale with relief and turn the butterfly back on, pushing it against my still wet pussy. My hips now begin to elevate up and down, making the butterfly rub it's tingly sensation more. My moaning gets louder and louder, my squealing turns to almost screaming. The buzzing butterfly hugging my clit, I now breathe more heavily.

"Is my little one ready to cum?"

~ " Yes, Master, Your girl is so close!"

"Good girl, I want you to count from 10 slowly, slut."

Muttering, I begin to count, " Tennnn.....NNNine"

"Louder, Slut!"

~"Eight! OHH!...Sevennn...mmmmmm"

"That's my girl, keep going!"

~ "Ssssssix...Fffive...UGGGGGGGH!"

My clit begins to swell from excitment.

~ "Fourrrr...Threeeeeee.....Twwooooo"

"Stop! Hold it!"

With frustration I scream loudly in the phone, I'm so close. My toes being to curl, my eyes are closed so tightly. Tears begin to flow down my red cheeks, and my stomach muscles tighten anxiously.

"Does my little slut have to cum?"

Screaming, " Yes, Master. PLEASE!"

"Beg me slut. Beg me to let you cum."

Whimpering with tears streaming out my eyes, " Please Master...girl can't take it! Please let her cum!"

"Hmmm.... I'm not convinced, slut"

Crying hard into the phone," Pleeeeeeease Master! Ohhh Please!"

He chuckles listening to me in such pain and agony, laughing at my desperation.

"Cum, baby"

I then hold the butterfly tighter to my clit, my back almost arched. I am almost breathless as my body sweats in such desire. My clit pulses faster and faster, I close my eyes and scream. I scream until it feels as if my lungs were to explode, I cam...I cam so hard. My body collapses on the bed, short of breath, out of tears. I am exhausted, almost limp. With the energy and breath I have left I softly whisper, " Thank You....thank You, Master". He sighs in accomplishment, I can hear the smile forming on his face again as he says, "Good girl."

Hey, Tortuga. That <I>was</I> pretty hawt. Cool.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back