• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anyone remember this one?

Lazlo

A few years ago on the UK cable channel 'Bravo' they were circulating advertisements for a kind of 'sex toy' set that contained body chocolate, foreplay manuals and feathers etc. The thing was called the 'Pleasure Chest' if I remember correctly (the male voiceover was American so perhaps either side of the pond will recognise this one). Anyway, at the end of the advert there was this attractive girl lying on the bed twirling the feather in her hand and she says "most of all, I like a man with a sense of humour" (she's describing her perfect type of guy throughout) at which point she hands this guy the feather and he moves to the end of the bed and starts to gently tickle her toes with the feather while she wiggles them and does this cute little giggle. The tickling lasts for about 5 seconds.

Anyone remember that one?

Yeah I remember that one!
Bravo used to be good for that sort of stuff but seems to have ground to a halt of late. :(
Still, up until you mentioned it, I had forgotten it so a big thanks to you Lazlo!

Arkham:)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back