• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Thanks for Everything ^^ (*/F with topless Nudity)

The Bandito

Verified
Hey Gang:

I wanted to write a quick message and say "thanks". BC2 has been a big success and Lotus and I have gotten lots of feedback about what you all liked and maybe would like to see more of.

When Lotus and I first started to post about a year ago - we weren't sure how people were going to react to our pics. So we just want to thank you again for all the great support ^^

We originally posted this pic on DA to say thanks for 10,000 views. So many of you may have already seen it. But I wanted to use it to say thanks again. I love this pic, and am crazy about the colors Lotus used. Something about it is so sexy to me :p

I also wanted to ask for some more input. Lotus and I are trying to figure out whether or not we will do a BC3 comic. My question to all of you is: what would you like to see more of from the Bounce Chix? Stricter Bondage? More Nudiity? Gags? Nylon tickling? More foot licking? More upperbody? More undressing? More playful tickling? What else? Which chix would you like to see in what scenarios? Tickled where?

Now is the time to give some input if you have any to give

I have the theme in mind, but am interested in hearing from fans about the tickle content.

Please let us know. You might influence what happens to the beautiful Chix in their third comic

Thanks (yes... again) and please keep in touch!

B

It's the girl on the right, those breasts are magnificent.

Regarding your suggestions request, I can only say that more nudity is always a plus in my book.

Great stuff! :D

Stricter bondage is my thing, but with your artwork anything is great. Thanks for the awesome pic.

Lots of furs, passionate kissing, lovemaking, and of course tons of fully nude erotic tickling with lots of ticklgasms! :wub:

I think it is we who should be thinking the two of you. Ever since you burst onto the scene, you've managed to find a new place to take our little fetish and have breathed something brand new into tickling art. So, thank you for everything!

Well, you know where I stand. We've spoken about this before, and I think you should do what you want with your creation. You know I'm always up for a good helpless gagged scene, always adds nicely to the psychological torment. I think you could go anywhere with this creation and it will work just fine. That being said, the occasional scene of stricter bondage and couple of gags would be nice. But, going too far in that direction might take away from what makes the Bounce Chix what they are, and what the appeal of the comic is. Not to say you shouldn't expand, of course, not by a long shot. But, if you do go for some stricter stuff, make sure you don't lose the humor and the "not too seriously" thing.

Ok, and while you're at it...could you get me some plutonium? :triangle:

Tickle Mantis: Thanks man - maginificent breasts are somewthing I always strive to depict in my tickle pics ^^ And yeah - expect lots more nudity ^^

Ace Riley: Thanks so much for the input! Could you give me a bit more direction on "stricter bondage"? The more specific the better! ^^ Thanks again.

Mean to Nylon Feet: Definitely expect to see some nylon tickling in BC3! Thanks for commenting ^^

Ticklefur: Duly noted! Thanks my friend!

dbzgt: Really? No one ever agress with Ticklefur, lol. Just kidding. Thanks man - lots of pics in that category to be posted soon :)

Dave: Thanks buddy! I truly appreciate all of your support, and your kind words ^^ I definitely have some plans to push the Chix in a couple different directions, while still maintaining the tongue and cheek feel of the comic. One of those directions is a stricter bondage. Keep your fingers crossed, and Let's see what Lotus and I can do with it ^^

Thanks again to everyone that took the time to comment, and to take a peek at the Chix. You folks are the reason that there might be a BC3!

B

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back