• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Importance of Discipline (f/f)

Kunzite

TMF Master
Hi everyone, I thought I'd share a short story that I spontaneously put together, I hope everyone enjoys it!

-Kunzite

- - - - - - - - - -

Kim got back into bed, giggling softly to her friends Allison and Jackie who had all just recently returned from a short excursion outside for the second night in a row. For the last two nights, the three of them had sneaked out to play pranks, vandalizing various pieces of school property, this time their target being the statue at the entrance to the school. Kim lay down as she reflected on her first few months after transferring here. Her time here at an all-girls boarding school had not been as bad as she originally envisioned it. She had found close friends in Allison and Jackie, and although the Headmistress appeared to be strict on discipline she had never been caught doing anything, and had stayed out of the line of fire fairly easily.

As she drifted off to sleep, Kim wondered how the authorities would react when they saw what they had done. It almost made her laugh, but then discipline had never been something which she had believed in. She fell asleep with a smile on her face, reveling in self-satisfaction.

Kim awoke sooner than expected, but what nearly made her panic was that she was not in her room! She was in a strange place, which it took her a moment to identify as the Headmistress’ office! She had heard unsubstantiated reports of girls being taken without their knowledge when serious infractions of the rules required immediate attention, but she had never believed anything like that could be true! But as the large, overshadowing figure of the Headmistress, over six feet tall and muscular with broad shoulders, walked into her line of view, Kim realized her situation.

She tried to dart up out of bed, and she realized that she could not! She was lying not on a bed but on a table of sorts, and she was tied there with ropes that held her completely motionless! What was going on here, she thought frantically! Was this some sort of joke?

“I assure you, breaking the rules is no joke,” said the Headmistress suddenly, as if she could read her mind. “Kimberly, I am severely disappointed in you.” She said no more, but walked directly up next to the table where Kim struggled to get free. She had to open and close her eyes several times to make sure that she was not dreaming. As the Headmistress paced back and forth in front of her, Kim suddenly began to worry that all the stories she had heard about the Headmistress secretly “disciplining” girls were true.

Kim looked up at the frightening figure of the Headmistress, hovering above her as she lay in such a compromising position. Was this all an intimidation tactic? She hoped that was all it was.

The Headmistress suddenly stopped her pacing at the foot of the table, laying a firm hand on the tops of Kim’s feet. She inexplicably felt more vulnerable than before, and tried to maintain composure. But she had only a second to adapt to this new stance before the Headmistress absentmindedly reached one of her fingers down, and began to casually stroke Kim’s arch with her long, tapered fingernail.

It was an offhand gesture, almost as if she were not thinking about it, and the fingernail slid up and down Kim’s arch as the Headmistress maintained eye contact with her at all times, not even watching what her finger was doing. But Kim had horribly ticklish feet. Even this casual gesture caused her muscles to tremble and tense up. She looked back at the Headmistress with a barely repressed grin and fearful eyes as the fingernail slid up and down in the same motion, over and over again without thinking.

“Is something humorous?” inquired the Headmistress sternly, and Kim realized that her grin must not be as disguised as she thought. That fingernail was all she could think about, she wanted more than anything to pull her feet away, but they were trapped! Did the Headmistress even know what she was doing to her? It might just be an unconscious movement on her part, but it was going to drive Kim crazy is if she didn’t stop!

“N..no…” she almost whispered, her eyes now beginning to water from the effort of withstanding this one, gentle movement. She dared not say anything else, but inside she was dying to bed the Headmistress to take her hands off her feet. But she showed no such inclination. Slipping down Kim’s gentle arch and then pulling back up, it looked as though she were drumming her fingers on the first surface at hand. Unfortunately, this surface was painfully ticklish.

“Is that the manner in which you address your superiors?” the Headmistress asked just as icily. Kim couldn’t be sure, but it seemed as though the finger began scratching more quickly as she became annoyed.

Kim clenched her toes and bit her tongue to hold in the laughter that threatened to rise up at any moment. Her eyes were wide open, and a tear of frustration trickled down her cheek. She hardly dared to speak for fear that laughter would pour out the moment she opened her mouth, but the Headmistress was standing over her looking more displeased than ever. “N...no…M…M...Ma’am…” she whispered, hoping the Headmistress could hear her. She looked down at that one finger that was scratching her sole without realizing what it was doing to her. “Please stop!” she thought desperately. She was going to wet herself if she had to hold it in any longer!

And amazingly, it did. The Headmistress pulled her hand away, and Kim nearly breathed a sigh of relief. Her body relaxed once again, and she smiled a genuine smile. But only for a moment. The Headmistress turned her back, and when she turned around again, Kim looked on in undisguised horror as the Headmistress held a small shaving brush between her thumb and forefinger.

“We always receive some girls opposed to the policy of strict discipline,” said the Headmistress with the faint shadow of a smile as she drew closer to Kim, struggling in her bonds. “I’m afraid we invariably need to teach these girls a lesson.”

“No! No! What is it you want?” Kim asked desperately, eyeing the brush in the Headmistress’ hand. She fought harder than ever to free herself, but she was too securely bound to move even an inch.

“I know that you were behind last night’s incident,” said the Headmistress with a tone of severe reprimand. “What I wish to know is the names of the other girls who helped you. I have it from reliable sources that you were not alone. Now, if you tell me who your friends were, you can make it considerably easier on yourself.”

Kim looked up at the intimidating figure of the Headmistress, but kept her mouth shut. Frightened as she was now, she did not want to earn the retribution of Allison and Jackie. She couldn’t just turn them in, even if she was scared. She bolstered her confidence by telling herself they would have done the same for her.

“I…I don’t know what you mean, ma’am, I was alone last night when I…”

The Headmistress shook her head disapprovingly, not even willing to hear her out. She looked disappointed, but hardly surprised. She looked down at Kim for a moment, not as if she was deciding anything, but as if she was communicating what a mistake Kim had made. Kim gasped as she reached over to her feet with the soft brush and began stroking the soles of her feet.

The moment the soft bristles touched her delicate feet, Kim knew she had no chance of resistance. Her lip trembled for only a moment before her mouth opened and hysterical laughter poured out. Her fists banged against the table and she threw her head in all directions until she could no longer see anything, but her feet remained firmly in place, not moving an inch. Even her toes were tied back and completely motionless. The brush stroked up and down her soles, dusting the balls of her feet and making quick, short stroked down her ticklish arches and back up again with the same maddening precision, leaving no spot untouched for long. Every inch of her feet was being tickled simultaneously, and she was powerless to do anything but lie here and be the passive recipient of this horrible torture. All she could do was laugh, and hope that somehow the Headmistress might show her mercy.

It might have been minutes or hours before it stopped, Kim had no way of knowing. By the time the brush was withdrawn, she was an absolute mess, with her bare feet still twitching helplessly as the rest of her body trembled. “Are you prepared to cooperate, my dear?” asked the Headmistress quite simply, looking down at her and still brandishing her brush for Kim to see.

Kim gasped for breath, desperate to ensure that her torture not be repeated. But what could she do? She could take punishment herself, but she couldn’t turn in her best friends. It was so unfair, she thought, but she did not dare to say anything to that effect. All she could do was look up with tear-stained eyes and plead for mercy. “Please…Ma’am…no more…I can’t…”

The Headmistress looked down at her with her cold, appraising expression as though deciding what to make of her sincerity. It was a look of judgement, of deciding the fate of someone who was completely within her power. She arched an eyebrow, and Kim feared for the worst. She shut her eyes tightly and prepared for what was to come. But the next thing she heard filled her with hope again. She opened her eyes again to see that the Headmistress had put down the brush. She was about to thank her, and promise to do anything within her power, when all ten of the long, crimson fingernails attacked her soles at once.

Kim was completely unprepared for the extent of the tickling that ensued. She had thought the brush was bad, but the moment those sharp, cruel instruments of torture touched her soles she knew what truly being tickled was. Mad screams erupted from her mouth as every muscle in her body lashed out to escape the horrible sensations. The fingernails were neither patient nor gentle: it was a merciless assault with the sole intention of breaking their victim. They scratched and slid across the gentle curves of her feet, every finger following a slithering trail that drove Kim mad. Within seconds, she was crying too hard to see anything, and the only sound that filled her ears was that of her own laughter. She had never experienced tickling like this before.

It seemed as though the Headmistress knew her feet perfectly. Every horribly ticklish niche or curve was discovered and exploited without mercy. It seemed like hours that Kim was lost in a world of pure torture, no longer thinking but fueled by animalistic instinct like a drowning woman. And all throughout her feet remained perfectly motionless, like statues, receiving their punishment without any outward sign. Just when the walls of her mind threatened to come crashing down and unconsciousness to overtake her, the Headmistress’ fingernails suddenly withdrew as quickly as they had attacked.

Kim was completely disoriented, and it took her nearly a minute to rediscover that she was in a room with the Headmistress again. She looked down and realized hat she had wet herself without even noticing. Her body still trembled, and she spoke in a soft, hoarse voice made weak by her ordeal. “Please…no more…I...I’ll do it…” She no longer thought about what her promise entailed, all she could think about was making sure that her feet were not tickled again. The Headmistress stood above her, filing her nails with complete composure and authority. She no longer felt anger; she would happily promise her anything to save herself.

“Allison…Jackie…they did it…their idea…please…” she gasped weakly, her only hope that this would buy her release. For a moment, it looked as though the Headmistress was ready to tickle her feet again, only to ensure she was telling the truth. “Please…telling the truth…” she whimpered.

Her heart leapt with all the energy she had left when the Headmistress smiled at her. “Very good Kim, I knew you wouldn’t disappoint me. Now, I promise that if you continue practicing this sort of cooperative behavior, we won’t need to repeat this.”

Kim nodded in gratitude as her bonds were loosened and she was at long last allowed to get up from the table. The room began to spin around her, and she needed to brace herself against the wall for support. “I believe you know the way back to your room?” asked the Headmistress, to which Kim nodded again and departed.

As soon as Kim returned to her bed, she flopped down on it and nearly immediately fell asleep. She had never slept that soundly before, but her ordeal had taken all of her energy; it was a miracle that she had actually managed to walk up here at all. Blissful slumber overtook her as she closed her eyes and slept a dreamless sleep that chased away all recurrent visions of merciless tickling.

When Kim woke up the next morning, she tried to get out of bed, and almost screamed when she realized she couldn’t! She was wrapped in her blanket, unable to move except for her head and feet sticking out at the ends! A pillowcase was put in her mouth as a gag, so she couldn’t even ask what was going on!

Allison and Jackie walked up to the foot of her bed as they heard her awaken, and smiled at her.

“Good morning, Kim!” Allison grinned at her, “You know, we heard that last night, you actually fingered us to the Headmistress! We’re disappointed in you, Kimmy! We really thought there was a stronger bond of trust between us! But in the case that there isn’t, we’re going to have to teach you the value of trust the old fashioned way. Isn’t that right Jackie?”

Jackie smiled in consent as the two girls approached Kim’s dangling bare feet. As each one put a hand on her feet, Kim’s eyes widened and she shrieked into her gag. A very long morning stood in front of her.

Excellent! Damned if you do, Damned if you don't. I love it!:cool:

wow, I really love the descriptions in this story.....it really took me there.

great stuff

Very nice.
Maybe more people will consider a career in education after reading this story. Which is possibly a bad thing..for the pupils.

The importance of spontaneity...

<P>...spontaneously put together...<P>
<P>Jeez, even offhand, your wordsmithing is first rate! 'Loved the
delicious dilemma so eloquently described by Dave. And I'm always a
sucker for an academic setting. (Substitute a Mother Superior for
the Headmistress and you'd be channelling a favorite rumor of Our Lady
of Perpetual Suffering School.) <P>

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back