• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Soles for thought

Crash

A couple of perspective drawings using Sakura from Naruto and Christie from Tekken. Comments (if any) are welcomed.

You know, I always wondered what Sakura would look like with those shoes off. ;)

Those smelly lines make it perfect. Female feet thought to smell bad, actually smell good to many a foot lover. A general property of feet in my book: they smell good. Bad isn't good in my book, I find them to smell good, in an absolute fashion.

As long as the smell only involves her sweat it normally smells okay. :p Yet, going right at her feet smelling vigourously is wrong in some way, foreplay anyone? ;)

I absolutely agree. Still don't know why I like those lines, but I love to see new artists using them. Thanks, please post more! :bowing:

I also like the way this artists draws her shoes next to her feet. The smelly lines represent the smell of feet that have just worn their shoes for a day and are now finally breathing their well-deserved air. ;)

I also like the way this artists draws her shoes next to her feet. The smelly lines represent the smell of feet that have just worn their shoes for a day and are now finally breathing their well-deserved air. ;)
Wow, I didn't think that the lines would be that big of a deal, but I'm satisfied you like it.

Thanks for the comments, people.

They're not THAT much of a big deal, yet I often find the smell of a woman too often neglected.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back