• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Prologue : The Two Couples Meet (m/f, f/m)

C.K. Storyteller

3rd Level Blue Feather
Greetings. I am The Storyteller.

After a lengthy hiatus, I have returned, for as we know, there are always stories to be told. Some just take longer to uncover than others.

Our story today is about four very different people who all share a common interest. I would tell you what that common interest is, but you are intelligent people and I need not give away what is obvious. Instead, let me introduce two of them to you, and the other two will arrive in due time.

Note: As it seems is the case with all of my stories, this is a tickling-light tale. Please remember that this is the introduction to what is a rather lengthy group of stories centering around these characters. Consider this a Prologue, if you will.

Another Note: In this story, a --- indicates a change in perspective (from one couple to the other). It is relatively easy to figure out, but just a helpful aid for you.

Patrick and Hannah met during their college orientation. If you ask one of them (not telling which one), they would say that it was love at first sight. If you asked the other, it was love at first tickle.

Patrick was a relatively good-looking guy; not near celebrity status, but appealing to those who enjoy the medium height and skinny type. (brown hair and brown eyes, I know you need details.) No one would ever come close to claiming that he was physically imposing, but his kind heart and genuine personality kept him out of any physical altercations.

(It should be noted here that Patrick is quite ticklish, and before meeting Hannah, thought it fun, but nothing he would ever volunteer for.)

Hannah is a spitfire. (Dirty blonde, blue eyes.) She is short, thin, and seems to have the energy of a rather large star. Seriously, she doesn’t stop moving. I’m not kidding. She was an all-star athlete in high school, and was voted “Most Likely to Cause Havoc” when she graduated. Luckily, she met Patrick.

(Again, good to note that Hannah, while moderately ticklish in her own right, utilizes her boundless energy as a tickler, and is thus merciless and quite good at it.)

So as I said, Patrick and Hannah met at orientation. They were randomly paired during one of those team-building exercises you have to do at trainings and other random group functions. They hit it off instantly.

They were a great pairing. Hannah seemed calmed by Patrick’s serenity and kindness, and Patrick’s natural humor and even a slight “edge” came through while being with Hannah. It was, as they say, a “win-win”.

College began, and they still were inseparable. It is natural that over this time period, Hannah tickled Patrick. A lot. (I told you she was a spitfire.) Patrick was hesitant at first, but as he saw how much fun Hannah was having, he let himself go and found himself being, as they are called in our community, a “ticklee.”

It was a common occurrence for people on either Patrick or Hannah’s floor to hear hysterical laughter coming from their rooms. Patrick would generally appear red-faced and flustered soon after, while Hannah was even more high strung than usual, with a certain gleam in her eye.

One beautiful spring afternoon, the two lovebirds (or would it be ticklebirds?) were taking a walk across campus when they came across another couple sitting on a blanket. Everything seemed normal, until they realized the girl was having her feet tickled out in public.

I bet you forgot this story was about four people. Please try to pay attention, as this will be a brief aside to introduce our second couple.

Jack and Nicole met in high school. To look at the two of them is to see the embodiment of the perfect “good-looking” couple. You would automatically assume they were Prom King and Queen (you’d be right), Most Beautiful (yes for Nicole, no for Jack, but it was rigged, everyone knows that), and would one day grow up and have fifteen beautiful children. (I’m a storyteller, not a soothsayer, who knows if that’ll happen?)

Jack was nicknamed “Jackhammer” in high school not just because it was cute. He is tall and made entirely of muscle. Once he had an ounce of fat on him, but he stared at it and it ran away. He kept his hair very short, which just made his grey eyes stand out even more.

Nicole was nearly the same height as Jack, but not as muscle-ridden. She was naturally beautiful, with curves in the right places and legs that ended in Vancouver. Her red hair brushed gently against her shoulders, and her green eyes were one of the few things that kept Jack in line.

Now, for the ones paying attention, you remember that Nicole was the one getting tickled. And enjoying every minute of it. She had been ticklish for as long as she could remember, and claims to have never uttered “Stop” or “No” while it was happening. Apparently her parents ran a very “tickle-friendly” home, but only once she turned 18. (This is an adult forum).

Jack, similarly, had been tickling people since birth. In fact, he and Nicole began dating when he playfully tickled her at a party. Rumor is that when he stopped, she pushed him into a chair, sat on his lap and whispered “You can do better than that.” Like all rumors, we all desperately wish it is true.

Thank you for your patience. We now return you to our regularly scheduled story.

Jack and Nicole had come out to enjoy the afternoon, and to engage in their favorite activity. Jack had barely set out the blanket before Nicole’s flip-flops were off and her feet raised to him. He quickly sat down and slid his fingers gently across her soles, which resulted in an immediate fit of giggles. This is where Patrick and Hannah walked by.

---
Naturally, they were dumbfounded. Here were two people playing in broad daylight! Patrick would have never dared to do anything like that. To Hannah’s credit, the idea had just never entered her head. Until now.

“Come here,” she said, pulling him under a tree and sitting down.

“What are we doing? Let’s go. We can’t watch them.”

“We’re not going to watch. Put your arms up.”

“What? Are you crazy? No way!”

“Patrick, please. I want to see what they’ll do.”

Hannah brushed Patrick’s leg and smiled, the two keys to getting him to do anything. His eyes wide with fear, Patrick slid down next to Hannah.

She quickly turned him around so his back was to her and pulled him in close, lifting his arms up.

“Keep those palms against the tree,” she ordered.

“Hannah, please. Don’t tickle me here.”

“Shh, you like it and you know it. Besides, I’ll be quick,” she promised.

Groaning, Patrick did as he was instructed. No sooner had his palms touched the tree than Hannah’s fingers slid under his shirt and began prodding his sensitive stomach. Patrick bit his lip and tried sliding away from her fingers, but she pulled him back, wrapped her legs around his waist, and tickled twice as hard. He immediately began laughing, throwing his head against her shoulder.

“Hannah, please,” whispered Patrick through his laughs. Hannah ignored him, eyes firmly planted on the other tickler.

---

Jack heard the laughter and ignored it at first, focusing all his attention on Nicole’s feet, which lay sole-up on his lap. He had just finished sliding his fingers under her toes, which elicited a squeal and muffled laughter into the blanket, when he realized the laughter wasn’t stopping. Holding Nicole’s feet in place, he glanced around and saw the couple under the tree. He watched, slack-jawed, and then tapped his girlfriend.

“Look at that,” he said, pointing towards the laughter.

“What?!” replied Nicole, angrily looking at the disturbance. (Like I said, seriously likes being tickled.) Her anger was replaced by a gasp of shock as she saw what was transpiring.

---

Hannah watched them stare at her while she slid her hands down and squeezed Patrick’s hips, causing his body to raise off the ground as he howled. She then waved to the admirers before going back to tickling.

“They’re watching us, Pat,” she said with a smile.

“Good. Can we stop now?” he replied, gasping for air.

“Not yet. Lie still. You’re getting your hips tickled more as punishment for asking to be done.”

Patrick moaned with anguish, but did as he was told, laying back and letting her have access to one of his most sensitive areas. You just don’t argue with this woman.

---

“What are they doing?” asked Nicole, still staring.

“Tickling, it seems,” replied Jake.

“I know that, silly, but why?”

“Who knows? They must have seen us. Maybe they’re trying to make a point. Maybe they want us to stop.”

“Maybe,” said Nicole, scrunching her nose as she always did when she was doing some deep thinking. “Maybe not though. Let’s see.”

She threw herself down on the blanket again, this time facing the other couple. She placed her feet back in Jack’s lap.

“Tickle me. No light stuff either. That girl isn’t going easy like you are.”

Jack sat back, shocked, but then a grin slowly spread across his face.

“Whatever you say, darling.”

---

Patrick’s hip torment was interrupted by a scream and then a peal of hysterical laughter. Both he and Hannah looked up to find that the girl was now facing them, while her partner ran his fingers across both feet. He held up one foot, almost as if he was showing them the young lady’s sole, then ran one finger between each toe, causing the girl to thrash about, eclipsing immediately into silent laughter.

“Wow. . .I. . .Wow. . .” said Patrick. He had never seen anyone tickled like that before, and it was an amazing sight.

“Wow…” said Hannah. She knew for sure that she was looking at two other tickle-lovers, and desperately wanted to meet them. She grabbed Patrick’s hand and pulled him towards them.

Patrick opened his mouth to protest, but no sound would emerge. He was too taken by the sight of the redhead’s torture. How was she not pulling her feet away? How could she keep her feet still so he could tickle her toes? He was just as eager to meet them as Hannah was.

---

Nicole’s laughter had not yet subsided by the time Hannah and Patrick approached. She still lay on the ground, giggling to herself. Jack, on the other hand, had risen and walked forwards to meet the newcomers.

“That was some pretty good tickling,” said Hannah, smiling broadly.

“You’re not too bad yourself,” replied Jack, sticking out his hand to introduce himself and inviting them to sit.

Patrick waited until Nicole had the energy to stand, then smiled.

“Hi.”

“Hi,” Nicole replied, brushing the hair out of her face.

“You liked that?” asked Patrick.

“Loved it,” she replied. “You?”

Patrick nodded, still unsure of himself.

“This is some way of meeting,” said Jack, still exchanging “tickler” looks with Hannah.

Patrick nodded again, curling himself up into a ball subconsciously.
“Well, at least we don’t need to search out things we have in common,” said Hannah, reaching out to run her fingers down Patrick’s side.

Patrick nodded, giggling and squirming away.

“Don’t worry, darling, the more she tickles you, the more you’ll be able to lie still,” said Nicole, leaning back

“Not yet!” Hannah said, wiggling her fingers towards Patrick, who backed away again.

“Well, then maybe he just needs to be tied up,” answered Jack, squeezing Nicole’s shoulder knowingly.

“Mmm, now you’re speaking my language,” said Nicole, leaning up to kiss Jack on the cheek.

In the next moment, two very important things happened. Patrick’s eyes grew wider than they ever had before as the number of possibilities dawned on him.

Hannah smiled bigger than she ever had before, for the very same reason.

“This is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.”

---

I hope you have enjoyed this tale, one that will lead to myriad others about the adventures these four soon-to-be friends have together. Keep your eyes peeled for future adventures, for…

There is always a need for a storyteller.

Fabulous Setup

The characters drive the story, they always say...I can't wait to see what happens with these folks.

Glad to see you are interested. The next installment should be ready in a day or two.

There is always a need for a storyteller

Oh, this is very good! I can't wait to read more. I really enjoyed the prologue and your way of telling a story, how you interact with the reader in the beginning. Your signature is correct. . . there is need for a storyteller!

(Not so) Patiently waiting for the next part.
Nicole :xpulcy:

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back