• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Empowered!

Snail Shell

Verified
Okay, there's something I gotta say here. For those of you who know about Adam Warren's sexy superhero comedy from Dark Horse comics already and have read it through, you are my heroes. Please, scroll down to the pics attached.

For those who haven't heard of this graphic novel and have no idea what all this fuss is about, please do yourselves a favour. Stop reading this post right now, head down to your local comic book store or graphic novel provider and pick up a copy of this book. Seriously. Go ahead. I'll wait here and keep the pics warm for you. :)

Dude! What the hell? You're still here reading this?! Really, dude. This isn't one of those 'Snail Shell screw-around obscure-ass' pics that only Snail's going to understand the reference to. GO GET THIS BOOK. Can you do that? Please? Or do you want a testimonial first?

...................... Oh, very well.

Empowered, written and drawn by Adam Warren and published by Dark Horse comics, is hands down the best graphic novel I have personally read in several years. 300? Nope. Civil War? Not even close. Empowered is nothing short of amazing. It is a fun, intelligent, hilarious read that I can safely say is the best book I have purchased this year (suck it, Harry Potter 7!!). And no, I'm not Adam Warren and no, I don't work for Dark Horse. I'm saying this in total honest and sincerity. Empowered. Go get this book.

http://www.darkhorse.com/profile/profile.php?sku=14-043

Thank you. Now, the pics. The first is Empowered and Ninjette getting it from Sistah Spooky. The second is the revenge pic. Enjoy!

Snail Shell

-gasp- Better than Iron Man becoming a complete little girl and the death of Captain America? I might just have to check it out next stop at the comic shop even though I happen to be very strict to Marvel. Good pics nontheless

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back