• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lorelei (aka) Kristine Imboch Interview

Myriads

Tzar of the TMF
I recently had the pleasure of doing an interview with Lorelei, who under the name Kristine Imboch produced, and sometimes appeared in many of the early Harmony tickling videos that so many of us remember fondly.

Here is a picture of her getting tickled in one of the Harmony videos she directed.

27337850.jpg

<font size=1><font color=blue> Image courtesy and copyright <a href=http://www.harmonyconcepts.com>Harmony Concepts</a></font></font>

She was gracious enough to answer many questions about her memories of working on those videos, the models whom she has worked with, and her personal thoughts about tickling.

While Lorelie has retired from directing videos, she now runs one of the most successful bondage oriented sites on the web. Many of the models whom all of you have come to love in tickling videos can be found on her site in various forms of restraint. While there is very very little tickling to be seen there, if you enjoy top notch bondage photography, the sexiest models, and interaction with some of the friendliest people in the bondage world it's the place to be.

Visit Lorelie at: Bedroom Bondage

And now, on with the interview! All of my questions are in <font size=2><font color=66FFFF>light blue</font></font>. Links to descriptions of the videos we discuss are included, in case you have never heard of, or have forgotten what they were about.

<font size=2><font color=66FFFF>You have produced many videos that cover different fetish areas in your career, what were some of your first thoughts when you were approached to create your first tickling video?</font></font>

One of the first videos I directed at Harmony was called 'Pajama Games'. There'd been a little tickling in one scene, off the cuff, so I mentioned it in the ad. I also used the expression 'tickled pink' in an offhand manner.

After the video was released I received several vitriolic letters. The writers said they'd bought the 'tickling video' and it didn't have enough tickling in it and they were angry that I'd 'marketed' it as a tickling video. I'd never even heard before that anyone was into tickling, and I hadn't implied that the video was full of tickling, but I felt bad that people were so mad at me.

Since apparently there were people out there who wanted to see an entire video consisting of tickling, I figured I'd better shoot one. I hired Ashley Renee and Whitney Prescott and had them go at each other.

Unfortunately, that led to a new batch of angry mail wherein fans informed me that I shouldn't have used gags in the video...! :) But overall I think that video ('Ticklish', TK-1) made a lot of people very happy.

I think my favorite scene was where they were both bound to the bed end-to-end, tickling each others' feet at the same time.

<font size=2><font color=66FFFF>You have directed some of the best remembered tickling videos that have ever been done. Many feel your work with Harmony has a different, and better feel from other productions before, and since. Was there something that you were personally looking for in the models responses and chemistry when directing and editing these videos?</font></font>

Maybe an advantage is that I'm ticklish, I don't know. Although maybe being ticklish works against me, since I'm physically affected when I'm in the room with someone being tickled. When I shot 'Ticklish' I got an empathetic bellyache, and my face hurt from smiling when they were tickled. In fact that was so uncomfortable for me, that I didn't want to shoot a second tickle video -- so for a while other directors did it. Finally I came back into the fray to direct 'Ticklish Interrogation' (TK-7) with Cathryn Beaumont...

I guess the most important thing is who the model is. Either she has to be incredibly, painfully ticklish (like Ashley or Laci) or she has to be a super-cute giggler or laugher (like Whitney or Cathryn). That's my personal feeling about watching tickling, anyway.

<font size=2><font color=66FFFF>Since we are talking about your Harmony work, do you have any "behind the scenes" memories of your tickling shoots for them or other companies, that we in the community might find amusing?</font></font>

In 'Ticklish' TK-1, one of the gals was hogtied while the other tickled her all over the place... meaning she was squirming across the rug to try to escape the tickling. Afterward we discovered that she had rug burns. But she laughed it off. (What a laughie day!)

The 'Ticklish Interrogation' TK-7 shoot went so smoothly and quickly that I ended up with twice as much footage as we needed. That's why Harmony wound up releasing two versions -- the regular TK-7 version (40 minutes) of foot-tickling highlights, and the longer TK-7m version (70 minutes or so) of foot and all-body tickling.

I don't know how Cathryn can giggle that long and not run out of air. She's amazing.

In 'Tau Kappa Ticklers' ( TK-8) Ashley had scratch marks on her after Darla tickled her. Darla had tickling techniques that included poking and light scratching with her long fingernails. But Ashley has a crush on Darla so I don't think she really minded :)

'Ten Handed Tickle Team' ( TK-11 Here again) must have been my favorite video to shoot for two reasons:

First was that Laci Diamond was SO ticklish and SO cute being tickled. I wish I could've shot a dozen more scenes of her being tickled. It made me laugh out loud just to see her squirming and shrieking.

Second, I experienced a real power trip during one of the scenes. I had Ashley spread on a bed with 4 tickling assistants at my disposal. I had them all tickling her at once and I would tell them when to stop and when to start. Ashley was just SO helpless and I loved watching her tense up in anticipation of each round of attack. As usual she began having trouble breathing and her lungs would just stop so I would give her a breather and then have everyone lunge at her again.

If you watch the tape carefully, you will see who is doing the most damage to her. One of the guys there was a foot fetishist, and I had him in charge of one of her feet. You can see by how he grabs the foot and pokes into the sole and stuff, that he knows how to tickle -- and he was the one making her writhe the most.

I don't have very happy memories about 'Scientist Creates Perfect Ticklish Woman' (CUE-1). The shoot itself was fun, but post-production was all downhill. I'd shot it in a dungeon set, which often makes for over-black walls and over-white skin tones, so editing it was hard. Then the tape sold almost nil, so I felt bad, like I'd let Close-Up down (the company that marketed it). I don't know why the video was so universally rejected, but due to its failure, Close-Up didn't want me to make any more tickling videos for them, and that was that.

There's a slight chance that the failure wasn't due to the video being a bad video. My understanding is that some of the few who bought it were in tickling clubs. If a lot of people shared copies of the tape, that might explain why hardly anyone bought the tape directly.

In any case, now you know why I didn't make any other tickling videos for Close-Up. :( I felt like I'd really failed with that one.

<font size=2><font color=66FFFF>One of big debates that keeps raging in the tickling community centers upon Ashley Renee, and if she is indeed ticklish. As being one of the directors that has worked with her in tickling videos at least twice, I'm sure you could answer this silly issue once and for all. Would you care to make any statements on this issue?</font></font>

Laci is the most ticklish person I've ever seen, and Ashley is the second most ticklish. This is why I hired Ashley repeatedly for almost every tickle video I ever made. The only downside is how she'll get so tickled that she stops breathing. But she's never passed out yet, so I guess it's okay!

If tickled erotically instead of relentlessly, Ashley is actually foot-erotic. I got to run camera once for an FM Concepts shoot where Chase Brocco was tickling Ashley. Chase is an experienced tickler and he can do both torture-tickling and sexual tickling. Because we were video'ing he had to keep up with the torture, but he figured out that Ashley was getting turned on so he also threw in a lot of sexual tickling and Ashley was oohing and moaning along with the bursts of laughter. That was very arousing to video. For me, anyway.

<font size=2><font color=66FFFF>As we are talking about models, you've worked with many whom the community considers to be the *major* tickling models of the 90's; Darla Crane, Cathryn Beaumont, Whitney Prescott among them. Do you have any memories of what it's like to work with these and other women, and their ticklishness that you'd enjoy sharing?</font></font>

What was fascinating for me about seeing Darla tickled was, she just seems so dominant, and here she is tied up and helpless and unable to wriggle away... I think both she and I are control freaks, and that's what makes it so poignant when we let somebody take control of us :)

Cathryn is really giggly and squealy. I love her noises and I love seeing her limbs jerk when she's being tickled. I was really happy when recently, Dorothy Laine rented my studio to shoot a custom tickle vid with Cathryn. Cathryn travels these days so I hardly ever get to see her (we were friends before she started modeling). It was a blast to walk into the living room and see her all stretched out with Dorothy working her over. I could hear the laughter all the way back into my office on the other side of the building. <font size=2><font color=66FFFF> Myriads comments: There will be an announcement about this very video in the near future, keep your eyes on the forum, you'll know it when you see it!</font></font>

For me, working with Cathryn is a real high because she's my friend, I find her sexually very attractive, and she's a great worker... up for trying anything. I don't know if this would matter to anybody, but a few times I've been between her thighs, and she has the best bouquet of any woman I've ever been with. I mean her feminine aroma is very arousing. So when I've been down below her waist tickling... it's all one can do to keep from jumping right on top of her.

Whitney is major cute. Her energy level is always off the charts, and I think that's a big part of why she's a good tickling victim. Last time I saw her we were just doing photographs, but she couldn't stay still, she was wriggling in the ropes the whole time. It's a joy to take someone with that kind of energy and try to pin them down and get them to blow all that energy out with a tickling fit.

I haven't done tickle scenes with very many women. Once I find a great tickling subject I tend to hire them repeatedly...

<font size=2><font color=66FFFF>I know you enjoy seeing an attractively bound and helpless woman. If you could make, or see, a tickling video with any movie or TV actress in the entire world, is there some one you'd love to see tightly bound and laughing helplessly?</font></font>

In terms of appearance, I'm sexually attracted to women with square jawlines. (That's the best shape of face for ballgags, incidentally, for instance Darla Crane.) So I'd love seeing any of my favorite famous females tied and tickled (if they wanted to do it)... Geena Davis (at her sexiest in 'Earth Girls are Easy' and 'Beetlejuice'), Laura San Giacomo (What A Chest! 'Maya' on 'Just Shoot Me'), or gorgeous Lynne Russell (the main news anchor on CNN Headline News).

<font size=2><font color=66FFFF>Many of the readers might be interested in learning how much effort goes into producing an average tickling (or other type, for that mater) video. How long does the average shoot run? The editing? The pre-filming preparations such as script and location?</font></font>

Tickle shoots are pretty much like other bondage shoots. When I worked at Harmony, I'd spend an hour or two writing a script, a few phone calls to track down models and come up with shoot dates and confirm them, several hours to get equipment and wardobe together and clean and prep sets, the models have a call time around 1pm and leave around 5pm. It takes several hours to clean up and put everything away after a shoot. Editing takes a day or two for an easy one-camera script; 3 to 6 days for a complicated script or multiple cameras.

<font size=2><font color=66FFFF>Of course the fans want to know where you are most ticklish personally. What places do you consider to be your most sensitive, and which one place in particular is the area that is the absolute worst spot for you to be attacked on?</font></font>

For a while the soles of my feet were the most ticklish, but these days it's the underarms. Which Jon tests regularly :)

When I was younger my stomach and neck were ticklish, but not any more. My knees are still ticklish.

What really bugs Jon is, a light touch on most any part of me will tickle me and make me jump. So sometimes when he's just trying to caress me gently I start jumping all over the place.

<font size=2><font color=66FFFF>You are among the biggest bondage lovers out there, does being restrained make you feel more ticklish, or add to the experience for you?</font></font>

Being physically restrained just makes it feel more DESPERATE because I can't get away. :) But I wouldn't say it makes me feel more ticklish.

<font size=2><font color=66FFFF>You have been tickled in a few videos also, for you, which is worse? Being bound and helpless, and anticipating the tickling that is about to start, or the actual tickling itself?</font></font>

The actual tickling is worse for me. But I know what you're talking about; I've seen quite a few gals who laugh and struggle and get all hysterical just because they can see it coming.

<font size=2><font color=66FFFF>In real life, do you find tickling erotic or arousing in any way, or is it something that you don't get much out of?</font></font>

Like Ashley, if the soles of my feet are lightly tickled the right way, I get a sexual sensation. The sensation duplicates itself between the legs. (I've heard about this phenomenon from a few other gals, so it's not just me.)

All-out non-stop hardcore tickling isn't erotic for me because I just can't breathe after a bit. The kind of tickling that turns me on is the teasing start-stop type with a lot of verbal taunting, pinning me down, struggling and hip-to-hip friction during the tickling...

<font size=2><font color=66FFFF>Many fans like to imagine that the models they watch might actually enjoy a serious tickling in real life. Has tickling ever played a significant part in your real life play, or is it just something you've done for videos?</font></font>

I'd estimate that Jon tickles me once or twice a month during foreplay... neither of us are so much tickling fetishists per se as we're bondage fetishists who appreciate the effects of tickling in emphasizing helplessness and increasing struggling etc.

I do remember the first time my feet were handled erotically -- I was about 18 and I was lying on a sofa at a party -- a buddy of mine was sitting there with my feet in his lap and he started giving me a foot massage. After a while I realized he had changed what he was doing and he was doing some kind of light tickling touching thing on my soles. It was a real sexual charge and I could definitely feel it between my legs. I didn't know anything about foot fetishism or tickle fetishism at the time and didn't know what to make of it. He didn't say anything about it and never repeated it afterward. But it had made me aware that tickling could feel good in a sexual way.

Artemis Antone recently told me she'd been tickled through an orgasm and that it felt really spectacular. That sounds interesting but I've never been involved in tickling to that degree. I'm not sure if that would work with me anyway; I'm orgasmic but not _easily_ orgasmic... Artemis is very sensual. (And she's dating Chase Brocco...!)

<font size=2><font color=66FFFF>What do you think about the fans who like tickling, and are the ones who watch and enjoy your video work? Many fans wonder if the models and people who make the videos think we are somehow weird. What's your opinion?</font></font>

There are a lot of fetishes that base their fascination in power and control issues, so I don't think tickling fetishism is all that different than my main fetish (bondage) nor other power fetishes... and of course tickling is a very basic sexual-stimulation variation so that's not weird either. :)

<font size=2><font color=66FFFF>Thank you for taking the time to talk with us Lorelei!</font></font>

Lorelei is tickled in the video TK-17 'Tickled Secretaries' (dir. Jon Woods)

And you can view TK-7, TK-8, TK-17 in streaming format here at Harmony's web site for a small fee.

Bloddy Hell - Miss Weatherhill????

The tickler in the above photo looks just like my old A-level Chemistry Teacher, Miss Weatherhill!!!

Why she was not married i will never know...........:)

Kristine Imboch as SEXY feet

I just bought tk-11(The Ten Handed Tickle Team) on ebay. I never realized how ticklish Kristine Imboch feet are. She always seems to be the tickler in her FMconcepts or Harmony Concepts videos. Most of all she as very sexy foot bottoms. There are lots of shots of her baresoles being tickled in this video.

Thank You,
LBFT

TICKLERBOY123 said:
Bloddy Hell - Miss Weatherhill????

The tickler in the above photo looks just like my old A-level Chemistry Teacher, Miss Weatherhill!!!

Why she was not married i will never know...........:)
I can reveal( thought I shouldn't) that her name is indeed Weatherhill........small world eh!

She is awesome, I wish I was lucky enough to tickle her.

Lorelei gets my vote is she ever gets inducted into the Bondage Hall-of-Fame, should there be a inaugural class...

Ashley Renee
Tyler Scot
Star Chandler
Darla Crane

Irving Klaw, lifetime acheivement

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back