• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Woeful Western Way. Eastern Return. Welcome All Comers, New Beginning, Or, Ending?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their road trip to California, and had a disasterous trip, going three and six, as they lost two of three games in all three stops of a San Fransisco, San Diego, and Los Angeles road trip. They returned home, on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand, that would complete the first part of their season's schedule at home.
During the road trip, Mitch did contact Naomi by instant message once, and she had very little to say to him, saying she still needed time to think. The day before the Good Guys came home from Los Angeles, Naomi returned home from Australia. When Mitch arrived home on Sunday night, Naomi was home, but not receptive:" The only reason I'm here is that I don't feel like spending money on a hotel. Go to the guest room, and leave me alone, Mitchell, don't talk to me at all. I'm still thinking. I don't have an answer yet, because I just don't know. I came home, because I have a job to do, so, I'll do it, and I'll just not deal with you" Naomi said. Mitch went over to Naomi, and tried to touch her on the shoulder, saying: "I love you. I'm so sorry, please listen to me, Nai" Mitch began. Naomi pulled away, and got a look of rage in her face:" Don't you dare, you son of a bitch! Dont you fucking dare! YOU threw me away. Our marriage, my love, and now you want me to act like it never happened, and give you a free pass, because you say "I'm sorry". Nicole told me that I basically should see a divorce lawyer, and end this farce of a marriage we have, but, the fact that I'm still torn, after all you've done to me, and broken my heart, must mean that for some insane reason, I still love you. So, just stay in the guest room. We'll play our games. Dont talk to me, or touch me. It may be that I dont have a decision for a while. If you keep pushing me, I will go, so just leave me alone please" Naomi said, quietly. Mitch nodded quietly, and went to the guest room, not wanting to push his luck.
The next night, the Good Guys opened their homestand, with a game against Washington. Kate Hudson was on the mound. Closers Amanda Bynes and Hilary Duff were not available that night, due to viruses. Naomi would have been the closer. Paradise scored three runs in the first inning. Hudson harked back to the days when aces had no bullpens to rely on. She pitched nine gritty innings, giving up four hits, two runs, and struck out nine, in a 3-2 Paradise win. Bynes and Duff were still ill on Tuesday night, as Gil Bellows allowed one run in seven innings, but lost, 1-0. Bynes had improved by Wednesday, but Duff was still ill. That night, Charlize Theron was the starter. She allowed one run in six innings. The Good Guys broke a 1-1 tie in the sixth, with three runs. Naomi and Bynes held the lead, for a 4-1 Good Guy victory.
Thursday was an off day. That day, when they awoke, Naomi said to Mitch:" I cancelled the counesling appointment today. No reason to go. I will be going shopping. You can do whatever" Naomi said. "Does that mean you've given up on us?" Mitch said. Naomi shot him a look of death:" Did I tell you dont push me? Why the fuck dont you ever listen to me. Dont push me, means, dont.. fucking... push me!" Naomi screamed, walking up to Mitch, and giving him a shove. Mitch stood silent, stunned by what Naomi had done. Then, she invited him to start with her. "You want to hit me. Go ahead, so I'll have reason to divorce your sorry ass!" Naomi screamed. Mitch was quiet, then said. "I'm not going to hit you, Naomi. As angry as you've made me in 24 years, I have never, ever hit you. I'm not going to start now. I will ask you to please not do that again. If you have something to say to me, you can do it without physical violence" Mitch said, quietly. "Fuck you, Mitchell. You are so pathtetic" Naomi seethed. Mitch turned, and walked out.
The Phillies came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell started for Paradise, and got hit hard, losing 5-4. Rachel Leigh Cook pitched a very solid game on Saturday night, allowing only three runs in six innings, and Paradise hit two homers, in what would be a 5-3 win. Kate Hudson had the ball on a sunny, humid, 90 degree Sunday, in front of a sellout. Hudson allowed only one run in eight innings, but the Good Guys could get none, losing 1-0.
The Reds entered Paradise on Monday, for the final series of the homestand. Gil Bellows pitched on Monday night. After getting no run support in his previous outing, Paradise erupted for five runs in the first inning that night, and cruised to a 5-1 win. Charlize Theron took the ball on Tuesday night. She allowed four runs in six innings. The bullpen then allowed more runs, as the Good Guys lost the game by a 6-4 score. Neve Campbell took to the mound, on a sunny, humid, 90 degree day, in front of a sellout. The Good Guys took a big early lead, scoring seven runs in the first three innings. Then, after Campbell tired in the seventh, the bullpen began giving up runs. The Reds got within one in the ninth, before Duff slammed the door, of a 7-6 Good Guy win, that completed a five and four homestand. Things with both Mitch and Naomi, and the Good Guys, were far from Good, but, the team still had to play on, and, as the team packed to head for Washington, many issues remained unresolved.
In the meantime, the team held its Saturday tickle party. Naomi paid male doms $100 each, to go to a private room, and be tickled, to release the tension. She was tied in a bra and panties, hands and feet to the bed, in the middle of the fetish club. One dom began the tickle on Naomi's neck with fingers, as she shifted her head, and the giggles began:HHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHE! Working down, a second dom joined in, tickling Naomi on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as she squealed some more:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Moving down, a third dom joined the party, attacking Naomi's hips, inner thighs, and behind her knees with fingers, as she bucked, and squealed:HEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHHHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, a fourth dom positioned himself at Naomi's bare feet. The dom attacked her feet with fingers, feathers, and electric toothbrushes over Naomi's soles and toes. Naomi went beserk, wiggling her toes every which way, and begging for mercy:HEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEEHE! OMG PLEASE NO MORE! I GIVE UP! NOOOO! HEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, the tickle ended, and Naomi was untied.
On Thursday night, Mitch was packed to go off on the road trip, and the team flight to Washington DC. "I'm going now. I love you" Mitch said. "Dont start, Mitchell!" Naomi snapped. Mitch sighed:" Nai, what do you want to do? You're keeping me on ice here" . "Keeping you on ice is better than what I could do. I just dont know, so just leave me alone, okay?" Naomi said. "You're not going to change the locks, or go see a divorce lawyer while I'm gone, are you?" Mitch asked. Naomi sighed. "I told you, keep pushing me, and I will. I'm not planning to see a divorce lawyer, or change the locks. I'll be here when you get back, and that's all I can tell you" Naomi said. Mitch nodded, took his suitcase, and left to go catch his cab to Nassau International.
So, it had been a tension filled homestand of unresolved issues. Now came a ten day road trip. Would the issues get resolved soon, or would the tensions drag on without resolutions? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Well Naomi certainly has her shields up and isn't showing any signs of lowering them. I am very curious to see what is going to happen. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, it will be interesting to see what Naomi does.
As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back