• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

One in a Million F/M Part 1 The Set-up

Tickleslave07

TMF Regular
Hi Everybody,
Listen before I go posting this 1st part of my story.
I'd like to thank those who have commented possitively
with my stories in the past I honestly appreciate everything you said.

I'll be the first to admit it I'm nothing of being a great writer like Invisible ink, Ticklishscribe or even Sablesworld, but still a little possitive feedback only makes me see where I need to improve upon.

So without further delay please enjoy the 1st part of One in a Million F/M The set up, and please if your encouraged to possitive comments are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance.
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
"One In a Million F/M" Part 1 - The Set-up
``````````````````````````````````````
It was another steamy and sultry night as I walked into the beach front club.
The place was jumping with patrons all bare foot dancing drinking and having a good time together.
It was also another night that she was there too just sitting and watching for that one in a million guy she had been searching for.

“Hi Mike the usual huh?” The bartender turned to retrieve my bud light from the cooler placing it down beside me I failed to notice him slipping something else into the beer.
Turning to pick up the bottle he then without seeing him signaled the lady still sitting at her table.

She stood 5'3'' tall and couldn't of weighed more than a 100lbs dressed tonight in a floral sarong she also had on a matching two piece bikini top covering her peek a boo breasts and her sexy legs were to die for. With one of those slender legs crossed over the other I couldn't help but watch as her narrow high arched bare foot dangled slightly tapping the air to the beat of the music.

“Wow, she's amazing huh Mike?” Smiling I hadn't noticed him signaling her from behind the bar as he set another beer beside me. Again spiked once more with another dose of the same powerful drug as he applied to my first beer.

Several hours later she finally came up to the bar to stand there closely observing me and the effects the drugs were having upon me.

“Great job Mike thanks for your help.” The lady replied smiling at him.

“Yeah right help, I drug them and you pay me that's the arrangement, have fun with this one I hope he's your boy?” Seen cleaning a glass Mike smiles watching this lady taken my hand to lead me away with her.

“I'll keep you posted on my progress Mike thanks again.” And with that she leads me outside then into her car.
It was a green Mitsubishi Eclipse with black tinted windows placing a laptop upon her dashboard before turning it on she exclaims first.

“Mike's told me about you, he even mentioned to me tonight you had a mystery date cancel on meeting you I'm sorry to hear that, but I think I might help you forget her.” And with that said she turns on her laptop for him.

Page 2
Before I go ahead to describe what the image was upon her computer screen I feel the need to explain something about myself so you can get a better idea of my reaction to what I was now viewing there.

And I honestly don't know why it happens to me, but whenever I see the very bottoms of a lady's feet it places me into an instant hypnotic trance like state.
I know it sounds strange but what can I say, it happens.
Another thing that happens is if she after that wiggles her toes at me.
Believe it or not, it honestly deepens the trances effect upon me to the point where I'll lean my upper body slightly into them. Then hang my tongue out of my mouth like a dog in heat.

So with that confession made about me having been made on with my story..
As the strange lady's laptop started James instantly view a set of bare soles. They were size 7 feet that were narrow and high arched just starring at him instantly placing him in a hypnotic trance as he continues sitting there.

“Oh I see the soles of my feet caught your attention young man?” She smiles watching me nodding my head slowly back to her. As a large grin appears next appears upon my face. As I then see next the toes starting to wiggle there upon the computer screen.

The lady continues watching me as I slightly lean into the screen and hang my tongue out of my mouth now completely and utterly entranced.

“Oooooo I think you might be the very one I've been searching for?” And having said that the strange lady starts her car and her eventual journey back home with her prized possession me.

Minutes passed before she arrived at her home a young lady rushed to open her car door. Placing a thick leather collar around my neck she then attached a leash to it's large ring just beneath my chin.
Once she opened and had gotten herself out of the car she walked back over opening the passengers door for me to exit next.

“ Here we are Sampson Home sweet home” Reaching down she picked up the end of the leash then after a gentle tug on it she watched me carefully stepping out of the car.

“Good boy, now before I bring you into your new home we have to do something in the back yard first? Come get down on your hands and knees.”

Page 3
Seen immediately dropping down to my knees I began crawling behind her after she gave the leash a gentle tug she then lead the way to her backyard.
Located to the right back corner of the yard was a small shredder.

“Here we are, now Sampson now stand up again please?” Immediately obeying her I rose to stand once more before her.

“Excellent! Now drop your shorts, step out of them, pick them up, and hand them to me do you understand?” Watching me nodding my head I then replied back.

“Yes Mistress, I hear, and will obey.” Shortly after finishing saying that my tight blue jean shorts fell right to my feet before her.
Stepping out of them backwards I then picked them up and handed them to her as I was commanded to do just moments ago.

Standing just to her left I watched as she placed my Velcro sandals and tee shirt on the plat form. Then with a quick push from a long stick the machine started devouring my first two articles of clothes.
After placing my shorts next then pushing it to into the shredder also.
I stood there now her naked possession.

Once inside she had me sign something that bound me to her legally.
Naturally now being under her control completely I signed the document presented to me.

“Very good Sampson, now come we must get started.” And with that she lead down to her dungeon.
Once down there I heard the snap of your fingers in front of my face waking me up.

“Huh? What? What? Who? Who are you? Where am I? How, How did I get here?” I asked looking around startled at first.
To see candles burning wasn't anything new to me having been placed around the room I was in was like nothing I hadn't seen before on T.V.
However the things I noticed next sent an instant chill up my spine as I continued trying to focus my eyes upon them.
But just as I was about ask another question I hear a voice reply back.

“Wow Sampson easy with the questions there. You'll get them all answered in time trust me?”

Page 4
“As to where you are, your here in your new home do you like it?” Straining to see the strange objects, the lights suddenly got a little better for me to see them clearly.
A soft smile suddenly came to my face as I carefully walked around viewing the various restraints throughout that room.

“O.K. So your a chick with a collection of domination equipment, but what dose that have to do with me? And more importantly where are all my clothes?” With nothing else to say. I leaned against a set of saw horses positioned in the very middle of the room.

Minutes passed before the lights dimmed once more into utter darkness.
Not sure really what if anything I could do I remained there motionless.

“Well Sampson, thank you first for admiring my collection as you put it.
Oh and what this has to do with you being here is simply to answer a question for me? However before I ask you that I need to inform you. All your clothes have all been shredded to bits in my backyard HA-HA-HA- HA” Hearing this I found myself about to respond back, when instead found myself starring once more straight ahead of me.

There in front of me were these lady's bare feet starring back at me. My guess was she was in a control room just displaying her feet for my enjoyment.
But their they were on a plasma television screen right in front of me.

That's right Sampson just a few more minutes then we can start hope your ready?” Watching me nodding my head she views it suddenly stopping, as her toes start wiggling there upon the screen before me.

“Aw that's right Sampson, now show Mistress here how much you love this?” My knees bend slightly while my upper body hunches foreword close to the screen until finally my tongue could be seen hanging out of mouth.
Little did I realize that as I stood there completely and utterly entranced by the site of her bare soles and toes that continued wiggling.
Another device was directly behind me to erasing my brain of any and all memories and thoughts. Then being replaced with brand new memories and thoughts.

Several minutes passed before the television screen vanished and the lights came back on, as I stood there out she came from where she was grinning a sinister devilish grin upon her face as she stood before me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wow wonder if this lady's program will take effect?
Wonder also who she is? and what exactly will
happen to me in her dungeon?
Hmm if I were you I'd stay tuned for Part 2 coming soon

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back