• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Midway Soujourn, Restless Thoughts, Island Return, And, A Last Minute Save?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip. They began the trip by winning two of three in Washington, before going to Philadelphia, and dropping two of three, winning only the middle game of the series with the Phillies, and then proceeding to Cincinnatti, and winning two of three there. They returned home, on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand, against the teams they had began the season with.
While Mitch was away on the road trip, he had no contact with Naomi. One night's game led into the next. Mitch was in a deep slump, and he was having sleepless nights, getting but three to four hours of rest a night, agonizing over his situation, knowing, that he had perhaps played his final hand with his marriage. His fate was in Naomi's hands, and there was nothing he could do about it.
When Mitch arrived home on Sunday night, he was a tired, beaten man. He had not slept well, or eaten well, on the road trip, as the mounting pressure of his marriage, teetering on the brink, was beginning to get to him. When Mitch came through the door to the apartment, he saw Naomi, haggard, and thin, looking like she had lost several pounds, sitting on the couch. "Naomi" Mitch began. "I have been doing a lot of thinking, Mitchell. I don't know why I'm doing this. Probably because as much as you've hurt me, to the core of my soul, I still love you. I think back, on our twenty four years together, and I get an ache in my heart. The thought of me without you is like someone cutting half of me away. You are still my grown children's father, and you always will be. I can't just "Get rid of you", even if we divorce. We will always be a part of each other's lives. I am going to give you one more chance, but, I swear, Mitchell, if you push me in any way, or come up with your usual justifications, or rationals, or start fights with me, for no reason, I am gone, forever. I will either kick you the hell out, or leave myself, and see a divorce lawyer the next day. Come to bed with me, and let's talk. No sex for now, or tickling, or feet. Let's just... be together. Maybe, the last night, if we have a good homestand, we can do all that stuff, okay?" Naomi said. Mitch went over to Naomi, and kissed her:" Thank you, I promise I won't let you down" Mitch said. The couple went to bed, and just talked, falling assleep in each other's arms, trying to weather what would likely be a long, difficult road ahead. Mitch knew, that all would be okay, if they could weather the storm together, and come out as a couple, on the other side.
The next night, the Good Guys began their nine game homestand, against the Mets. Mitch, whose batting average was down to .255, from his usual .300, due to his troubles, and a long slump, got off to a good start, hitting a homer in the very first inning, that rejuvinated himself, and energized the crowd. The homer was all the Good Guys got, off Mets starter John Maine. It was enough, however, backed up by Hudson's stellar eight innings, to give the Good Guys a 2-0 win. Gil Bellows pitched on Tuesday night, as the Good Guys hit Tom Glavine hard, rocking him for five runs, in a 5-2 victory. Charlize Theron took the ball on Wednesday night. She was hit hard, allowing four runs in less than six innings, in a 4-3 loss.
Thursday was an off day. That day, the couple showed up to counesling, much to the suprise of the couneslor. "I wasnt sure I'd be seeing you two again" " I told him this is his last chance. He has to make good on all his promises, or I'm gone. I want to believe that he still loves me, because, he keeps thinking he can ditch me, and then begging me to come back. Now, he will make good, and make this right, or it will be over. As long as he does what he has to, we will keep coming here" Naomi said.
Atlanta came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell was on the mound. The Braves scored four runs off Campbell in the first inning, before the Good Guys answered with four of their own. The game remained tied, until the eighth, when the Good Guys finally pushed across the go ahead run, and Hilary Duff made it stand up in the ninth, for a 5-4 win. Rachel Leigh Cook pitched on Saturday night, in what was a wild, back and forth, see saw game, won by the Braves, 7-6. Kate Hudson opposed Braves ace John Smoltz, on a sunny, rather comfortable, 88 degree day, in front of a sellout. Both pitchers gave up one run each in the first inning, and then settled in, with Smoltz pitching into the seventh, with six strikeouts, and Kate pitching seven full innings, with ten strikeouts. The game remained tied, until the eighth, when left fielder Dawson clubbed a homer, to give the Good Guys the lead. Hilary Duff nearly let the lead slip away in the ninth, allowing the Braves to load the bases, before striking out Andruw Jones for the final out, to preserve the 2-1 victory.
Houston entered Paradise on Monday, in the homestand' s final series. Gil Bellows pitched on Monday night, He allowed only three runs, but dropped a
3-1 game. Charlize Theron was the starter on Tuesday night. The Good Guys scored five early runs, and then struggled through the rest of the game. Houston got to within 5-4, before Duff put out the fire, for the win. Neve Campbell took the mound, on a sunny, humid, 90 degree day, in front of a sellout. That day's afternoon game started at noon, instead of the usual 1pm day game starting time, due to a special summer camp day, that the Good Guys held each year. Neve Campbell was the starting pitcher. She pitched well, allowing three runs in six innings. Paradise hit two homers, taking a 7-3 lead, before the roof nearly caved in during the ninth inning. Naomi, Amanda Bynes, and Hilary Duff, had trouble stopping the Astros. Finally, in a hunch, Sniderman brought in Kate Hudson, whose day it was to throw on the side, and who wasnt scheduled to pitch until Friday or Saturday. Kate got the final out she needed, for the save, for a 7-6 Good Guy win, that completed a six and three homestand. On field, it had been a wild ride with some of the games, and off field, the wild ride might only have been beginning.
Mitch and Naomi had been sleeping together through the homestand, but nothing was happening between them. That changed on Wednesday night, when, Naomi got into bed, and began kissing Mitch, who was surprised at her advances. "What are you doing?" Mitch asked. "Kissing my husband of twenty four years, who I still love, and trying to get some sex, before you go off. I want it, but be very nice to me. You have a lot to make up for, Mitchell. You've done a lot to piss me off" Naomi said. Mitch took Naomi in his arms, and removed her nightgown, before removing his boxer shorts, and shirt. "I love you, Nai, I want to be with you forever" Mitch said. "I want to be with you forever too, Mitchell. I want us to grow really, really old together, and to watch our grandchildren together, but, you have to fix this. Tonight will be the start, but it will still be a very hard road for you. Can you live with that?" Naomi asked. "Whatever I have to do, I will do. If you're with me, that's all that counts" Mitch said. "I cant guarantee how much you'll be getting sex. It may be one or two nights a homestand, or whenever. I'll doubt I'll want us to fuck like rabbits, until we are better" Naomi said. "I can live with that." Mitch said. The couple finished making love, and fell assleep in each other's arms.
In the meantime, the team held its Saturday tickle party, following the loss to the Braves. The featured lee would be closer Hilary Duff, whom the team felt needed to be punished, for her recent screwups on field. She was tied in a bra and panties, hands and feet to the bed, in the middle of the fetish club. Center Fielder Ed Burns began the tickle on Hilary's neck with fingers, as her head shifted, and the giggles began:HEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHE! Moving down, second baseman Russell was next, tickling Hilary on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as she thrashed, and squealed:HEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHHEHE! Left Fielder Dawson was the next ler, tickling Hilary on her hips, inner thighs, and knees with fingers, as she continued to thrash, and bucked:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH! Finally, Mitch poistioned himself at Hilary's bare feet, and attacked them with fingers, feathers, ice, and an electric toothbrush over Hilary's soles. Hilary went beserk, wiggling her toes every which way, and squealing with laughter, begging for mercy:HHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG PLEASE NO MORE! THAT IS SO INTENSE! NOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH! Finally, the tickle ended, and Hilary was untied.
On Thursday, Mitch was packed to head for the airport, and the team flight to JFK Airport in New York. Naomi appeared in the hall with her keys::" Get your suitcase. I'm taking you. If we are good enough to have sex last night, we are good enough for me to take you to the airport. I'm still your wife" Naomi said. Mitch nodded, picked up his bag, and said "Thank you"
Little was said between the couple during the nearly half hour ride over the Paradise/Nassau bridge. When Naomi pulled up to the terminal, she faced Mitch, and said:" We had a positive start to rebuilding on this homestand, culminating with last night. We are going to be in this mode for a while. Understand, Mitchell, I do not want us to end, ever, but, I need you to do what you have to, and to help me. If you do, we will be able to get through this. If not, well, you know what that means, and I dont even want to think about that. So, go off, play well, and I will be here next Sunday when you get back" Naomi said. Mitch leaned over, gave Naomi a hug and kiss, and said: "I love you" "I love you too, Mitchell" :Naomi replied. Mitch then exited the car, and went into the airport, to catch the flight to New York.
So, it had been a homestand of beginning to rebuild. Would the rebuilding continue? A ten day road trip would come for the Good Guys before that would be known. That answer would not come until the next segment of the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Last edited:
Well, just when it seems the hand is coming down for the three count, Mitch and Naomi get their collective shoulders off the mat. Can it last though is the real question or is this just an elusive and distorted reality shift that is short lived? Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated, as always. Yes, I know, they seem to always be up and down. Hopefully, the desire to resolve will begin to overtake them, and help them resolve it.
As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back