• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Four questions with Ivy

TMF Jeff

TMF owner and co-founder
Recently Ivy, one of my favorite and most popular models got in touch with me, and it turned out that she had joined the TMF under the name Mercy. She's been reading various forums, and even participating occasionally, and I suggested that it might be fun if she answered some questions about her experiences.

I've asked the first four, to get the ball rolling. After that, she'll answer questions from everyone.

These are her own responses, in her own words:

What do you like most about being tickled?

there are so many things i like about being tickled, so I'll just ramble them off, in no particular order. i love the fact that as much as I'm are being tortured and begging them to stop I'm smiling and laughing the whole time (laughing is the #1 thing about being tickled...thats what i love the most.) the fact for the most part every bodies been tickled at least once in their life and that its shined on as fairly innocent and a sign of affection(you don't tickle people you don't like) yet it is so cruel and unusually sadistic. i love the fact that when I'm being tickled all the attention is on me. i love the rush,high and energy from being tickled. i love to see the enjoyment of the ler.. I'd rather not be tickled at all if the ler isn't into it. being restrained.

What do you hate most about being tickled?
i don't even have to think about this one- i hate be tickled UNDER MY ARMS!!!! its horrible to me, like nails on a chalkboard is to others..it makes me go crazy, i hate it, I'm squirming now at the thought of it. i also hate the bodily fluids and functions that get in the way..?....; ) i mean, runny noses and eyeballs, having to pee, coughing and choking, and constantly clearing my throat because i cant breath. ...its hard to say what i hate about it...i compare it to my love of horror films... i love it because of the things i don't like...( i watch horror movies through my fingers and can't sleep at night, yet i love to watch them...make sense?

What's the best part about tickling someone else?
the best part about tickling someone is hearing them laugh. but running a close second is hearing the crazy things they say to get you to stop, its like there's no filter mechanism from the brain to the mouth, they just spit out every thought that pops into their mind . i know this to be true, because that's what i do. for the most part when i hear that , it just feeds my feeling of power over them.. NO MERCY lol....and i think last but not least, whenever it is possible,the ability to take sweet sweet revenge.

What does being tickled feel like, physically and mentally?
I'm gonna answer this question with how it feels physically first....i consider myself rather ticklish, and all of it drives me crazy, but it is very difficult to find words to express how insane being tickled under my arms makes me. the feeling of it lingers on my body, like your still there tickling. i can only compare it seeing a flash of a camera..the flash lingers in your vision for a while, but eventually goes away. well that's how under my arms is for me.

my sides, i think, are so sensitive 'cause there so close to under my arms... my neck is ticklish but depending on my mood it takes a light touch or a more aggressive touch to really get me...i don't even know what it will take, but when you find it, it works.....as i am writing this i feel all tense inside and can feel the urge to lean my head against my shoulder to protect my neck from some imaginary tickler...even if someone fakes like their gonna tickled me i squirm.

now my feet their a different story, i would say my feet for the most part aren't ticklish but restrain me and threaten me with the notion of torturing me there and poof I'm ticklish, I'm my own worst enemy, which leads me to mentally..

hmm, where to begin... first let me say I'm crazy, my mind is always going... spaz, that's a word i heard a lot growing up. so once i get the thought of just the possibility of getting tickled my mind starts... why do i want to do this, i gotta be crazy, omg i cant wait, what if its worse than i remember, what if i cant escape in the event of a fire, (you know crazy.) that's just the beginning of the breakdown.

then when the torture begins, I'm thinking of ways to escape, talk my way out of it... somehow, will myself into a false since of control. all of this thought process (which is how my mind works in general) is being done under extreme physical conditions, so by the time it is over i am so mentally and physically exhausted. i feel,i don't want to say peaceful, rather like white noise... a comfortable humm... the ability to stop,(cause if you couldn't tell by the videos i have a lot energy.) i consider myself enthusiastic, so the ability to stop myself from being me is enjoyable....does that make sense?

all in all... sometimes i deserve to be tickled and sometimes i need to be tickled, bottom line its the only thing that has ever made me laugh for so long and so hard... its great, more people should do it, it would lighten them up...~Ivy

Great interview. Ivy sounds like a hoot to play with. ;)

My questions

First of all it's cool you're with us Ivy :) I'm extremely interested in hearing more answers from you. If I got it right, this is supposed to be the place where we ask our own questions... so:

1. How did you get to do your first tickling video - did you find the model call advert yourself or did someone else tell you about it? Did you hesitate for long and what made you accept it?

2. Did you feel like backing out of shooting the video when your tickler touched you for the first time? Were you afraid of what can happen to you when you were tied up?

3. Were you interested in the feedback the videos with you got? Have you seen Jeff's descriptions on the website and watch the forums looking for opinions?

4. What is the history behind the video you made with your mom? Did she know you did any tickling videos before or was it completely new to her? Was she aware that there were many fetishists who would buy the video? Did you ever tie and tickle each other later? Would you do it on camera again?

Hi there Ivy.I have the vid of you tickling your mom.....it was fantastic.She is a beautiful and as we all saw,a highly ticklish gal.Would she ever do that again,and allow herself to be tickled silly.Or may there be a chance she gets her payback on you for us all to see.Great to see you on the forum......may you enjoy your time with us.

to all my peeps.....

you guys rock...put a big smile on my face all day!!! i have no "alone" time right now to answer those questions...but it will give it time to marinade overnight and get back tomorrow.....~ivy

answers to rods questions....

1. How did you get to do your first tickling video - did you find the model call advert yourself or did someone else tell you about it? Did you hesitate for long and what made you accept it?

i found an add...yes i found it myself, i was checking the "adult" section in our local paper..you know for kicks, and saw an add that said no sex ,no nudity, and xxx$ an hour...I'm very open minded and was aware of the fetish world and was curious what it could be...that's what attracted me to the add not the money...set up a meeting to meet Jeff (skeptical the whole time) i watch a lot of horror movies so i was sure this guy just wanted to tie me up then kill me(lol) that's why i brought friends and met in a public place...but with in minutes of meeting Jeff and seeing the pics of what it was about.. i was totally in for it and we went to his house right then....no hesitation!!

2. Did you feel like backing out of shooting the video when your tickler touched you for the first time? Were you afraid of what can happen to you when you were tied up?

i wanted to back out in the way that makes it exciting to do it...i mean, that hesitation makes the experience more intensified.....but for true hesitation...was when Jeff tied me and was gonna tickle me for the first time....he tied me and then went to the camera to check the shot and in that moment of him checking the shot and walking back to me and asking if i was ready.....that was tense!!!! i mean he is a professional...and was aware of how my under arms drive me crazy.......trust me....he got me more by building that anticipation. was i afraid of what would happen when i was tied up...yes!!! that's why i brought friends with me...it wasn't until a couple of visits did i let Jeff tie and tickle me...and yes i think non stop and like i said i kept thinking what if there was a fire or something crazy....but "fear" in the true bad way wasn't an issue..i was with friends whom i trusted....

3. Were you interested in the feedback the videos with you got? Have you seen Jeff's descriptions on the website and watch the forums looking for opinions?

Super interested in the feedback...i was curious how i would be received and also what kind of people would be looking at these vids....(i wondered if they were like me)...I'm not good at computers this is my first year with one but i did search under ivy looking for anything about the vids or me...i got a letter showing love the other day from someone from Spain...how freakin cool is that...someone in Spain actually seen my vid (and enjoyed it) it's probably the only way I'll get to Spain...i love Jeff's descriptions...there right on point...when he describes stuff he's painting a pretty accurate description...

4. What is the history behind the video you made with your mom? Did she know you did any tickling videos before or was it completely new to her? Was she aware that there were many fetishists who would buy the video? Did you ever tie and tickle each other later? Would you do it on camera again?

my parents tickled me my whole life...actually last time i saw my dad he snatched me up and tickled the shit out of me...he says your never to old to get tickled by your father...he says it makes up for not hitting me enough as a child...Lol...anyway I'm very open with my parents and i told my mom i was doing the vids and showed her the tape and it sparked an interest...and then things just fell into place....it was one of those moments in life that brought our relationship closer..I'm so glad i did it and more glad i have it on video...god for bid that day comes when my mom is not around i;ll always have that vid to put a big smile on my face....yes she was new to tickle videos, but was very aware who would be buying them..she knows about fetishists , her daughter is one......no we never tied and tickled later but like i said ,her tickling me is no big deal it happened my whole life.. and yes i think that maybe she would do it again, though I'm not positive...i gave her my password to the forum to check it out, she was curious on feed back too,so if anyone wants to send a message. post it and I'll send her the link.

~Ivy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Ivy, here are my 4 questions:

1. You state that your underarms are your worst spot. How sensitive are they to light fingernail gliding and spidering?

2. Are your feet also sensitive to fingernail tickling?

3. Do you prefer female, male or both as ticklers?

4. Which one of the vids you and Jeff made has the most female fingernail tickling?

1. You state that your underarms are your worst spot. How sensitive are they to light fingernail gliding and spidering?

they are soooo sensitive!!! that even fake tickling makes me squirm..any kind of touch will work...
2. Are your feet also sensitive to fingernail tickling?

my feet aren't as sensitive...but like i said before if you tie me up and threatin me with tickling my feet, they get ticklish, i've never had fingernail tickling done there though so im not sure...
3. Do you prefer female, male or both as ticklers?

it doesn't matter to me...as long as the tickler is enjoying it, im in!!!
4. Which one of the vids you and Jeff made has the most female fingernail tickling?

well thats hard to say....i don't know if you noticed ,but in the vids i have obnoxiously long fingernails...so i would have to say any vid with me as the "ler" would have the most fingernail tickling in it..

thanks for the questions....do you have long fingernails?
~Ivy

Thanks for taking the time to answer all these questions, it's very much appreciated. Have a very ticklish weekend :)

Hello Ivy/Mercy.

1. Is it just your armpit that is so ticklish or is it your entire inner arm area? and the same question about your mother please.

2. Ever had a tongue lick or a mouth go under your arms? and does it tickle as bad or do you like it?

3. what are ur 5 fav spots IN ORDER to tickle another female at.

4. if you could choose 3 famous females to tickle who would you choose and what spots?

thanks

1. Is it just your armpit that is so ticklish or is it your entire inner arm area? and the same question about your mother please.
mostly my armpit.....but the entire inner arm is sensitive as well...now my mom isn't ticklish at all....thats why the vid was awsome for me...i tries my whole life to tickle her back and nothing...but tie her up and poof ticklish as well....

2. Ever had a tongue lick or a mouth go under your arms? and does it tickle as bad or do you like it?
no, never would let one get that close...i might like it if i could let myself relax enough to enjoy it....no, to ticklish......

3. what are ur 5 fav spots IN ORDER to tickle another female at.
thighs,feet,sides armpits,and bum(if ticklish)

4. if you could choose 3 famous females to tickle who would you choose and what spots?
ummm....pam anderson,oprah(kidding) ummm,mila jojovich and britney spears and i'd tickle them everywhere.........

thanks/ no thank you....~ivy

Mila is a great choice, she's really ticklish: there's a cute little moment in the making of the Fifth Element where the director tickles her, and she falls apart. :cool:

Hey there!

1) Would it be just as bad having your underarms tickled with feathers instead of fingers?

2) Since you don't like having your underarms tickled, do you still tickle other people's underarms without fear of retribution?

3) Is your tummy ticklish?

4) Will you be in any future tickling vids or clips?

Thanks for the time:cool:

1) Would it be just as bad having your underarms tickled with feathers instead of fingers?
no not as bad....i mean it would still suck but fingers get me more..feathers work on the tops of my feet a lil....

2) Since you don't like having your underarms tickled, do you still tickle other people's underarms without fear of retribution?
it depends if im up next...but if im just flirting i go for it... no fear(cause i can out run them)

3) Is your tummy ticklish?
yes, second most ticklish that and my neck..

4) Will you be in any future tickling vids or clips?
hopefully:xpulcy:

I've always thought Ivy was just adorable. Have you worked with her lately Jeff? The only vids I knew of with her were in the very early days of your site, when it was still magict.com.

One question for you if I may, Mercy. When your feet are ticklish (when you're restrained), do you tend to laugh more, or do you pretty much scream like when your armpits are tickled, no matter where you're tickled? Great to have you here, btw.

i think i may laugh more when it's my feet....im just straight up frantic when my armpits are being tickled...but i'm still smiling~ivy......sides make me laugh too....:p

Has the tickling ever gotten so intense to the point you literally couldn't have it go on anymore, like have you ever felt like you would pee yourself if it continued?
yes ,it's got to the point where i thought i would pee myself......but, im very proud of the fact i've never had to use a safe word (yet)!....intense, yes but isn't that the fun of it.....wouldn't want to find out how bad it would have to be for me to want to stop....

Would you be willing to do any videos in which you are tickled by more than one or two people, like one of those videos where like 5 people tickle you in all your worst places? Do you think you would be able to handle that or would it be too bad?
the more the merrier...i think? i would love all the attention and would think that the tickling in the other places would distract me from under my arms where as if one person was tickling under my arms it would be all i focused on....but never tried so not sure..

You mentioned your friends came with you the first time you did a tickling video. Have you ever gotten any of them to do a video, or have any of them ever tied and tickled you?
yes, my friends did do the vid with me and hopefully i can get someone else to do one too...i unfortunaltly lost touch with ambrosia and ash....but i have someone in the works (fingers crossed) i know she'll do the tickle part but i dont know if on film...i'm hoping mtp jeff will help but it wont be untill nov...gives me something to look forward to.
im really glad you desided to post, these where interesting questions....now that you posted your first one lets get this bitch rolling...there's a whole community in here...i posted once now look at me i can't stop:xpulcy:
~ivy

...2. Are your feet also sensitive to fingernail tickling?

my feet aren't as sensitive...but like i said before if you tie me up and threatin me with tickling my feet, they get ticklish, i've never had fingernail tickling done there though so im not sure...

Now I'm curious to see your feet tickled with fingernails ehehe :jester:

Seriously though, nice to see you around...the vids you did with Jeff and Magic Touch are very good and I'd definitely like to see more!

Take care!

Cant tell you guys how much i appreciate the love!!!! i cant believe i waited this long to join....i never had a computer of my own untill just this year but evry time i would get near a computer i would peek in and look around....and now i feel like a joined a new family...thanks peeps:grouphug:
Happy torturing~ivy

Hey Ivy, I'm so happy you're comfortable with us :) and I'm honoured that my questions were the first to be answered after Jeff's interview :)

I wonder if now, a while after you registration here you are familiar with tickle clips from other producers than Jeff... I'm curious if you would be willing to star ina a video by TC Videos (tickler'n'black) with his skills and bondage devices which used to be very innovative a while ago or try out Tickle Abuse's "tickle coffin"... How do you feel about videos that contain some sexual stuff apart from tickling, like those with vibrators etc?

Maybe I'd list some of the most original video concepts I've come across. Have a look at them and tell us what you, as a past and hopefully potential future model, think of them:

1. TC Video's "bandit" device: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=69737&highlight=bandit
2. Tickle Abuse's "coffin": http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=107676
3. SilverCherry's "rack": http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=107335
4. SoTicklish's "tickle-table": http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=74254

so, which one would you like to try in the future?

ok, first let me say that loyalty is one of my better qualities and i would have to get jeffs blessing first..(thats if i was even gonna do one)(chances aren't good though) having said that im really open minded and dont have any problem with nudity..but i ,personally in my own life and experiances, i think it takes away from the tickling....its about the suffering...dont get me wrong i dont mind eye candy with my tickling, but it takes away from the abuse of the situation...i want my lee exhausted sweaty and thoroughly worn out when im done, not naked and feminin....this is not a strong opinion and i'm sure the situation could dictate the oppisite, but for me it remains about the torture:whip:.......i looked at the clips and liked the one with the rack!!loved the noise of the chains being cranked tighter...hott. some of the equipment used was more artistic than just straight up knots tied behind their back..it was sleek looking and black adds a lot to the vids i think...anyway. im hopefull to do another vid with jeff again soon...thats if things work out...but untill then i've got here~ivy
Hey Ivy, I'm so happy you're comfortable with us and I'm honoured that my questions were the first to be answered after Jeff's interview

I wonder if now, a while after you registration here you are familiar with tickle clips from other producers than Jeff... I'm curious if you would be willing to star ina a video by TC Videos (tickler'n'black) with his skills and bondage devices which used to be very innovative a while ago or try out Tickle Abuse's "tickle coffin"... How do you feel about videos that contain some sexual stuff apart from tickling, like those with vibrators etc?

Maybe I'd list some of the most original video concepts I've come across. Have a look at them and tell us what you, as a past and hopefully potential future model, think of them:

1. TC Video's "bandit" device: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthr...ghlight=bandit
2. Tickle Abuse's "coffin": http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=107676
3. SilverCherry's "rack": http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=107335
4. SoTicklish's "tickle-table": http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=74254

so, which one would you like to try in the future?

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back