• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Comments are always appreciated and so enjoy. The inspriational pic is at the end.

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
Comments are always appreciated and so enjoy. The inspriational pics are at the end.

On Bended Knee, You Shall Surrender.
Inspired by Ticklegoddes06 and a little by wrestler Lita.
Written by Ticklishscribe.
c. 2007

Lita relaxed in the ring by slowly bouncing back and forth on the ropes, feeling so pleased with herself and on top of the world. Tonight's wrestling match had been another success, with the fans giving her a standing ovation. Earlier she had finished putting the boots to Mickie James, publicly humiliating her in front of thousands in the arena and millions watching on TV. She heard movement and turned to see a red haired girl of about her height leaning against the ropes on the other side of the ring.

“Can I help you?” Lita asked.

Kelly climbed into the ring, came right to her and looked her square in the eye. “I didn’t like the way you humiliated Mickie tonight. And I don't like this stuck up attitude of yours either."

"My stuck up attitude! Mickie is a pile of shit and couldn’t even wrestle herself and win. So she humiliated herself by even getting into the ring, let alone me kicking the crap out of her. And I won’t ask who you are cause I’ve seen you hanging around Mickie like a dog around a steak, so why don’t you take your groupie attitude and-” Lita never got the chance to finish her sentence as Kelly reached out and slapped her face and then pushed her back onto the mat.

“What the fuck?” Was Lita’s response. “Nobody bitch slaps me and gets away with it. I think you need to be taught a little respect, and maybe if you learn something you can teach it to Mickie!”

"I’ve had enough of you, you righteous reject.” Kelly announced, diving onto the mat on top of her. “And I think it’s you who need to be taught a lesson." The catfight was on as the two of them wrestled each other, with each having the upper hand then loosing it to the other. First it was Kelly on top of Lita then it was Lita on top of Kelly. This seesaw battle went on and on until Kelly managed to literally get the upper hand when she managed to force Lita on her tummy, then grab her left leg and pull it behind her in a reverse toehold. Lita screamed as she felt pain in her knee and tried to rock and force Kelly off her, but the girl held her grip tight on the foot and twisted it a little. Lita screamed in pain once more and tried to claw her way to the ropes.

"WHO’S GETTING HUMILLIATED NOW HUH? THIS LITTLE KNEE OF YOURS A LITTLE SORE?” Kelly twisted the foot once more and Lita screamed again. “BUT ACTUALLY THIS ISN’T HUMILLIATION THIS IS JUST PAIN. I’M GOING TO BEGIN THE HUMILLIATION PART NOW BY LETTING YOU IN ON A DEEP DARK SECRET I KNOW ABOUT YOU."

Lita desperately tried to free her left leg and wildly flailed the right one all over to try and knock Kelly off her.

"I think you need to be taught a lesson and I'm going to do that right here and now!”

Lita was struggling intensely at not knowing what Kelly was going to do to her or what this secret was that she knew.

“You’re not going to be tickled about this.” Kelly announced. “But you are going to be tickled senseless, to the point where you can't take even so much as one more stroke. Now who’s going to be humiliated."

Lita struggled even more and tried to buck her off. "YOU’RE NUTS GIRL, FRIGGIN’ NUTS!"

“Lets get this sneaker and sock off and see how ticklish this foot is!” Kelly began to slowly pick away at the lace and Lita struggled even more now.

“DON’T YOU FUCKING DARE BITCH OR YOU ARE SO FUCKING DEAD!”

The lace now hung limp and Kelly was now wriggling the sneaker loose from the foot. She gave Lita’s foot a little twist to contain her struggling and Lita screamed once more. She struggled even more as she felt her black converse all star sneaker slowly leaving her heel, knowing that it was definitely coming off. Kelly removed the sneaker all together, slapped Lita on the rear end with end with it and then threw it out of the ring.

“Sock time and how a-peeling this sock is too.”

Lita could feel her sock riding up her ankle toward her foot and struggled even more as she felt it crest the heel. She got a surprise as she felt Kelly lightly kissing her heel while continuing to peel off the sock off. Then she could feel a light breeze on the bottom half of her sole and arch, which was immediately followed by the same breeze now caressing the top half of her sole and arch. She struggled even harder, feeling the sock slowly pop off each toe but her struggles were interrupted by the pain in her knee as Kelly pulled down on the leg again, bending the knee more. She now felt Kelly slowly and lightly kissing her sole and each one of her toes and again she tried to twist her foot free.

“I’ll start slowly shall I?”

With that Kelly lightly dragged a single finger from the heel to the toes and Lita froze momentarily then instantly started writhing. She gritted her teeth as the slow and torturous stroking went on and on. She felt a firm hand on her toes and felt them being bent back then suddenly felt a single finger sliding back and forth across the joints. Then five fingers were now octopus like across the sole and Lita banged her hands on the mat and pawed it at the same time. Kelly could feel her trying to drag herself to the ropes for leverage. She gave Lita’s foot and knee another hard twist and the poor girl stopped dead in her tracks.

“Come on Lita you can laugh for me; humiliate yourself for me and let it out.” With that she raked five fingers across the joints and Lita exploded in deep guttural cackles and even more writhing.

“FUCK YOU BITCH! HELP HELP HELP, SOMEBODY HELP ME AND GET THIS FUCKING LUNATIC OFF ME. CALL THE GOD DAMN POLICE.”

“Everyone’s gone bitch, there was just you and your ego untill I showed up!”

Kelly's fingers again fell onto the sole and ran lush and rampant all over it, probing and digging in-between the toes. Instantly Lita rocketed on the mat and again tried to throw Kelly off. Kelly smiled evilly again and continued to tickle the tender toes. Lita exploded in girlish laughter ranging from squealing giggles to screams through to guttural cackles. The fingers were everywhere and unrelenting and Lita violently struggled to throw her off. This however proved to be useless ad Kelly stayed on top and sadistically continued the tickling.

"Who's not so hot now huh? And who's calling the shots here.” Kelly now raked the entire sole and made Lita scream even worse. ”It’s payback time for Mickie James!"

Lita couldn't stop cackling as the torturous foot tickling was taking its toll. Kelly was non-stop as she tickled the foot from heel to toes and back. Exploring each toe one at a time. Her nimble fingers dexterously inserted themselves in-between and dug into the crevices. That made Lita repeatedly slam one hand on the mat and with her other arm tried to grab at the evil girl. Kelly had to keep steadying herself on Lita’s intensely writhing body but the struggles kept coming. Kelly smiled evilly again and lowered her fingers again, but this time back onto the arch.

"STOP IT, YOU'RE CRAZY, YOU'RE FUCKIN' CRAZY!"

"I'LL STOP WHEN I’M DAMN GOOD AND READY!" Kelly smiled evilly as she said it, her eyes glowing brightly. "RIGHT NOW I’M WRESTLING WITH YOUR SENSES AND I’M WINNING! THINK WE SHOULD MAKE THIS A TITLE MATCH?"

Finally Kelly stopped and Lita again took the sudden moment of relief to grab as much air as she could. Her entire chest heaved, she continued to jerk under Kelly and Kelly gutturally laughed back at her and slowly wriggled her big toe. Lita shook her head no and writhed her feet all over. She strained and as she did this, Kelly reached on her left side and spider tickled her sides and Lita giggled loudly and writhed. Kelly then wrapped her legs around the weak left leg and foot, reached out and grasped Lita's right sneakered foot and wriggled it, holding the toe. She began to unlace it and then wriggled the sneaker and it slowly began to come loose from the foot. Lita was really unnerved now and frantically tried pulling her foot away, but Kelly's grip was firm and intense.

"PLEASE YOU DON’T WANT TO DO THIS, PLEASE!" Lita writhed even more, frantically twisting and turning her ankle. Kelly smiled and continued to loosen the sneaker off the foot. It moved easily on the foot and as Kelly dragged the heel top of the sneaker over the heel of Lita's foot and she writhed it again. Pulling the sneaker completely off, Kelly held it aloft for Lita to see then tossed it on the mat. This was something that Lita had never experienced before and it unnerved her as well. She screamed again. While she couldn't see the sock coming off, she could feel it never the less and her foot writhed in agony. Kelly was peeling it off oh so slowly and torturously and each tug of the fabric was pure torture to the girl. She felt it slowly being peeled back from her arch and begged even more.

"Wow, I guess I should compliment you on your soft looking soles girl; looks like the right one is insanely ticklish too, just like the left one."

"OH MY GOD NO!" She felt the sock now bunched up around her toes and Kelly playing with and teasing the toe portion with little tugs here and there.

The battle of the sock and bare foot was almost over with the bare foot being the looser and Lita again begged for no more tickling. With one final short tug the sock was off Kelly held it aloft in triumph and laughed evilly.
Lita was then suddenly hit with a bolt of lightning, as ten fingers quickly break danced up her sole. She rocketed on the mat by writhing even more than before and squealing with laughter.

"Got a hotspot here have I?" Kelly gave the foot another dance. She now kept up the pressure on the now spasming sole and dug her fingers into the soft skin, spider tickling and stroking all over. Lita leg was writhing all over and her foot was desperately trying to jerk free from the horribly torturous fingers.

"What's the matter Lita?" Asked Kelly. "You got ticklish feet? This one is ticklish that's for sure. Awww the frantic, terrified, writhing foot." Kelly announced gleefully. Come on Lita, I have this foot! In fact I have both feet!"

Lita foot writhed intensely as she tried to free it and keep from Kelly's grip, but the grip was too strong and she could feel her toes slowly being bent back. She exploded when she suddenly felt five fingers, raking and revving up and down the sole and she screamed and writhed intensely. This brought more laughter from Kelly and more intense raking and revving on her hypersensitive foot. Her feet were burning with the tickles Kelly was forcing on her, practically branding each stroke into the heated flesh of her soles. And the pain her left leg was far worse than before. Lita was screaming in pain and in laughter and continued to pound the mat with her hands. Her screaming to guttural laughter to screaming came in continuous 30-second spurts. Her eyes were tightly clenched shut and her mouth opened wide when she laughed.

Kelly thoroughly delighted in her reactions to the torturous foot tickling and her fingers burrowed into the soft sensitive flesh. The more she burrowed in the more Lita screamed and laughed gutturally and the more she screamed and laughed gutturally, the more she burrowed in. This torturous little circle was driving her crazy.

"YESSSSS, you keep this up girl and oh how I wish Mickie was here to help me and I know she would be only too happy to oblige. Announced Kelly. She increased the speed of her strokes and this drove Lita into further pounding of the mat.

"FUCK YOU! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA," Lita Laughed and frantically thrashed around her desperation clearly showing through.

"Your feet are a dream sweetheart.” The fiendish fingers were now under Lita's toes again and she shrieked once more. Trying desperately to scrunch and clench them, she found it impossible as each time the fingers met with her toes they splayed out in all directions. This was met with evil giggles from Kelly and she took great delight to do each toe individually for almost a minute.

"STOP IT, STOP IT STAAAAAAAAAAAHP IT, PLEASE, PLEASE! GET OFF MY FEET GODDAMMIT! SOMEBODY, ANYONE HELP ME, CALL THE POLICE!"

Lita hands grasped and clenched thin air and her eyes clenched tightly shut. Kelly's fingers were everywhere at once and the swiftness of their attack was taking a heavy toll on her. She was in ticklish agony and Kelly was in tickling ecstasy. Lita mind was on the verge of going over the edge. Lita was backed against a wall and the torturous tickling was hammering her nervous system. Each nerve ending was repeatedly screaming and screaming, but the tickling just kept on coming and coming and coming and Kelly just kept teasing and teasing and teasing. Each stroke was worse than before and it seemed that each stroke was longer than before.

“SHALL I GIVE YOU THE BRUSH OFF, AS YOU SEEM TO GIVE ALL YOUR APPONANTS!”

Lita suddenly erupted in violent screams of laughter and violent struggles and writhing as she felt a nylon brush raking and revving over her left arch. She banged the palm of her right hand on the mat and again tried to rock her tormentor off. Kelly delighted at the new round of laughter and writhing she was able to get out of the already tormented girl and continued the brushing.

“THERE'S NO TAPPING OUT IN THIS MATCH GIRL, AS IT WILL BE OVER WHEN I SAY IT WILL BE OVER! BY THE WAY, HOW’S THAT KNEE OF YOURS! YOU WANT ME TO KISS IT AND MAKE IT ALL BETTER!” She pulled on the leg more and twisted the foot, causing Lita to scream like never before. She then began again with the brush and Lita screamed and writhed wildly for all she was worth. Her mind was on the edge of imploding and her nerve endings were so fragile they could shatter at any moment. Her entire body was one giant volcanic tickle spot and she screamed for someone, anyone to take her away from here. Her sizes 10 1/2s were really getting it as the brush continued its relentless and incessant tickling. The vicious raking and revving of her arch was driving the poor girl so insane that she was violently writhing and Kelly had to grip the foot tighter to keep it still.

Lita let out another scream as her knee was twisted again and as the nylon bristles sadistically and methodically tortured each and every nerve ending in her arch. Tsunami wave upon tsunami wave of tickling sensations went straight to her brain and volcanically exploded there, causing continuous screaming and cackling to flow from deep inside of her.

"PLEASE , I'VE HAD ENOUGH, I CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE! NOOO! GODDAMMIT PLEASE DON'T DO THIS! PLEASE! FUCK YOU!"

"Fuck you!” Kelly replied then gutturally giggled again. "And swearing again Lita, that will cost you more pain to your knee." Announced Kelly. With that she hauled back on the leg and Lita screamed with intense hysteria.

"AWW. What's the matter Lita?" Kelly asked. "Are you ticklish hmmmmm?" She ignored Lita's pleas and continued. "See how the brush glides over the high hyper ticklish arch leaving a trail of torturous sensations that go directly to the brain and play total havoc with the nervous system. YOUR NERVOUS SYSTEM!"

Lita screamed as the brush continued to torment her feet. She was going through pure unadulterated hell and it was wearing her down, but Kelly had no qualms about not caring, by being relentless, merciless and sadistic. This sensation once again threw Lita into a frenzy of writhing and laughter. Kelly then again bent her toes back and placed the brush into the hypersensitive crevices at the base and stroked from side to side. Lita bucked and screamed wildly, struggled, her thighs tensed, her knee screamed in pain and her feet writhed in ticklish agony. Lita clenched her eyes shut and her mouth opened wide but no sounds came out. The silent laughter had arrived and she started bucking again. Kelly knew she was doing something right as the wrestler’s feet flexed and writhed with each touch of her fingers and she continued to buck wildly. Kelly had to grip the feet even harder and even then it was a challenge to hold them still. Each minute was pure torture, and Lita suddenly burst out with squeals of laughter that turned into screams of laughter whenever she felt those terrible fingers on the arches and balls of her soles.

"We are having fun? Oh good." Kelly played the brush up and down the foot, stroking it from heel to toes and back. “I know I am!” Again she had to grip the feet even more tightly to keep them still.

"OOOOHSSHHEEEEIIIITTTT!AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Y-y-y-your f-f-f-ucking evil!"

Kelly bent her toes back again and once more placed the brush into the hypersensitive crevices at the base and moved it from side to side. Lita bucked and cackled wildly, trying desperately to free her foot from this torture.

"You're--HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAAAA! Y-y-y-ou're f-f-f-ucking saddddddisssssttttttiiiiccccc!"

“COMPLIMENTS WILL GET YOU NOWHERE GIRL! BUT TICKLES WILL GET ME EVERYWHERE!”

While Lita couldn't help but continue to laugh, she tried to beg her not to tickle them again. Stopping for a moment, Kelly put the brush down and gave Lita’s left heel a soft tickle and her foot jerked again then writhed all over. She stopped at the tender arch and tickled some more and that made Lita writhe, with instant all out laughter. She then did exactly the same with the other foot and continued the sensual teasing and tickling.

Kelly’s fingers once more found and explored her soft, tender extremely ticklish arch and the full bore laughter quickly returned. She stroked and stroked and stroked Lita’s tender arch, stroking every micrometer of ticklish flesh. No matter what Lita did, she couldn't get away from the tickling, torturous fingers. Kelly’s tickling of her arch included the balls of her feet and again just under her toes. Lita writhed incessantly and cackled then went into full-bore laughter. Her urgency to stop the tickling was never stronger, but she didn't see any relief coming from soon. The brush was in Kelly’s hand again and she stroked it from side to side over the soles. That set off a new round of intense writhing and laughter and Lita begged even more for relief. As Kelly brushed Lita's soles with the brush on an angle and that was enough to cause a volcanic eruption within her. By the way she screamed off the decibel meter and writhed off the Richter scale, it seemed as though she had blown all her circuits. Her intensity to free herself was most appealing in Kelly's eyes and she applauded Lita's continual attempts to get away. All the while teasing Lita that freedom would never come.

Lita screamed as Kelly entered the ball of her foot again and lazily cruised up to the toes. Brushing just under the toes made them splay out on all directions then curl up in a tight ball. Or as near to a ball as they could get. After several torturous minutes of this she stopped and Lita's breathing was still very heavy and she jerked all over.

"I could let you rest.” Kelly stopped tickling. “But I know how much you love these tender, torturous tickles."

"NOOOOOOO I DON'T, THIS IS TORTURE!"

"I'm so glad you agree with me."

Kelly's fingers were mechanical, lightning fast, merciless, relentless and torturous, tickling all over the soles but paying special attention to the poor girl's high hyper ticklish arches. Lita's screams practically pounded the walls of the arena, as the tickling was so bad.

"OHHHMYYYGGGGODDDNOOOSSSSHHHHHHTTTTTTTT!" Lita continued to violently writhe and bang her hands on the mat.

"Piggy time!"Kelly then hovered her left hand's fingers over the toes then moved in for the tender kill.

"This little piggy got beaten by Mickie on Raw." She cooed and tweaked and wriggled the big toe as she recited her version of the poem, then spider tickled the heel. "And this little piggy got beaten by Mickie on Smackdown." She then spider tickled of the bottom of the arch.

Lita all the while continued writhing and strained and continued to pound the mat.

"Tapping out this time won't the match here, sweetheart, this is a tickled senseless match. This little piggy got extremely beaten by Mickie." She said and then spider tickled the top of the arch. "And this little piggy did too." A good spider tickling of the instep and the ball of the foot followed.

Lita was a rocket to the moon and beyond during this, bucking and writhing all over. "STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP IT! PLEASE STOP IT YOU BITCH! NOOOOOO!AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!"

Kelly now tweaked the baby toe. "And this little piggy, this little adorably, tweakably, ticklish piggy, got thoroughly demolished by Mickie and your knee was totally wrecked too."

“Well, well. Look who’s getting her comeuppance, and from my biggest fan no less. And it’s even sweeter that you can beaten and tamed by someone who’s not a wrestler either.”

Kelly jumped, but continued her firm grip on Lita’s feet. There standing outside the ring was Mickie James, now slowly applauding and beaming intensely. Kelly watched as Mickie slid herself into the ring and stood up and again began to slowly applaud Lita.

“She’s certainly got the upper hand hasn’t she, or should I say the upper foot? Nice to see you again Kelly. It’s nice to see my biggest fan goes to great lengths to prove it. Although you didn’t need to, I’m delighted to see that even a non-wrestler can teach her a lesson. Maybe you should think about trying out for the WWE, I think we’d make an awesome tag team partnership.“

Mickie knelt down on the mat and looked Lita squarely in the eyes. “And is she ever getting you good. I must ask the bosses to create a tickling match and suggest you as my opponent to christen it. Wait till I tell all your other opponents how ticklish you are. Your wrestling career will be instantly over as you face, dare I say, the agony of de-feet. You gotta spare foot there girl, It’s revenge time.”

“With pleasure.” Kelly answered back.

“Give me the knee.”

Attachments

• lita 000000041.jpg
    lita 000000041.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 283
  • Lita.jpg
    Lita.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:
Another Winner

Hi Scribe,
Wow! you just keep em coming bro another winner.
Oh by the way I just finnished part 1 of my story yesterday.
"One in a million F/M The set-up it's in the posted story section of the forum if you have the time to check it out and leave some comments about it please.

I'm currently working on part 2 as we speak.
Tickleslave07

Thank you both...

...and it's nice to meet the FG :wub: It's always a pleasure and an honour to to hear from my readers.

I can't believe I never responded to this. I feel so horrible. This is an amazing story and I love how well written it was. I love how you captured Amy's character, as well as kind of bringing back the "dedicated" fan storyline that Mickie had with Trish but with Mickie and a fan. It was really good and I thank you for this.

<3

OMG!!! I love this one sweetie! The fact that you have two of the women wrestlers I adore the most in it is just yummy!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back