• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another new story in my archives. Here is the teaser and the link.

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
"WHO’S GETTING HUMILLIATED NOW HUH? THIS LITTLE KNEE OF YOURS A LITTLE SORE?” Kelly twisted the foot once more and Lita screamed again. “BUT ACTUALLY THIS ISN’T HUMILLIATION THIS IS JUST PAIN. I’M GOING TO BEGIN THE HUMILLIATION PART NOW BY LETTING YOU IN ON A DEEP DARK SECRET I KNOW ABOUT YOU."

“I’ll start slowly shall I?”

With that Kelly lightly dragged a single finger from the heel to the toes and Lita froze momentarily then instantly started writhing. She gritted her teeth as the slow and torturous stroking went on and on. She felt a firm hand on her toes and felt them being bent back then suddenly felt a single finger sliding back and forth across the joints. Then five fingers were now octopus like across the sole and Lita banged her hands on the mat and pawed it at the same time. Kelly could feel her trying to drag herself to the ropes for leverage. She gave Lita’s foot and knee another hard twist and the poor girl stopped dead in her tracks.

“Come on Lita you can laugh for me; humiliate yourself for me and let it out.” With that she raked five fingers across the joints and Lita exploded in deep guttural cackles and even more writhing.

“FUCK YOU BITCH! HELP HELP HELP, SOMEBODY HELP ME AND GET THIS FUCKING LUNATIC OFF ME. CALL THE GOD DAMN POLICE.”

“Everyone’s gone bitch, there was just you and your ego untill I showed up!”

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?p=1473612#post1473612

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back