• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Chuck Norris movie, M/F

renny

TMF Regular
There's a very brief but cute tickle in the flick Silent Rage, a hilarious attempt to insert a Chuck Norris chopsocky flick into a slasher-horror flick; think Walker: Texas Ranger vs. Michael Myers.

Anyway, there's a scene where Chuck's in bed with his designated love interest (gratuitous tit shot here, pretty decent), and he tickles her ribs with one hand very quickly. She kind of laughs and kind of yelps, then socks him in the jaw. Of course, since he's Chuck Norris, he just laughs it off. Probably not worth adding to a compilation of great mainstream tickling scenes, but kind of sexy and funny at the same time.

You know it would come to this!

What hurts worse than Chuck Norris' Left roundhouse kick?

His right round house kick followed by his jump spinning back kick!!
A Chuck Norris-delivered Roundhouse Kick is the preferred method of execution in 16 states.
Chuck Norris doesn't sleep, He waits!
Chuck Norris says there is a God!!, There is!!; You tell him no!!!
There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of animals Chuck Norris allows to live.
Guns don't kill people. Chuck Norris kills People.
When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.
Chuck Norris counted to infinity - twice.
Some people wear Superman pajamas. Superman wears Chuck Norris pajamas.
If you Google search "Chuck Norris getting his ass kicked" you will generate zero results. It just doesn't happen.

I love Chuck!!!, I have to!!!, Those kicks hurt!!!
Want more?
http://www.chucknorrisfacts.com/

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back