• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mid Ocean, Peach, And Texas Sojourn, Then, A Big Hurt, And, A Hiatus For A Star

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip. They began the trip well, winning two out of three games against the Mets in New York, before going to Atlanta, and losing two of three games to the Braves, and then going to Houston, and winning two of three from the Astros. They returned home, on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand, against the teams from the Midwest.
On Sunday afternoon in Houston, in the last game of the Astros series, disaster struck the Good Guys in the ninth inning. Paradise was trying desperately to hold on to a lead against the Astros, in a game they had led by a 6-1 score. Mitch was chasing down a deep fly ball, in right center field, at Houston's Minute Maid Park, when he crashed hard, into the outfield wall, with his body. Mitch's left leg, and left shoulder, hit the outfield wall with tremendous force, and Mitch crumpled to the ground. He lay on the ground, as the trainers ran out on the field, and helped him to his feet. He was taken to the clubhouse, where, it was found he had a severely cut leg, and a severely bruised, but luckily not, broken, or seperated, shoulder. He was in tremendous pain. After the game, which the Good Guys hung on to win, 7-5, manager Sniderman spoke to the media: "He is hurt, and bloodied. I dont know if we will have to disable him. We'll see if he can swing a bat, with his shoulder, tomorrow" The three hour plane ride home to Nassau was excruicating for Mitch. When he got home, Naomi was there waiting: "Poor baby, are you hurt bad?" She said, greeting him with a kiss. "My leg is cut up, and my shoulder is killing me. I'd appreciate no hanky panky. I just need to rest" Mitch replied, to a nod from Naomi.
The next day, Mitch was still in a lot of pain. Naomi drove to the ballpark, and, upon arrival, they entered the clubhouse. "You okay?" Sniderman said to his star outfielder. "I'm okay. I want to play" Mitch said, to a nod from Sniderman. When the Good Guys took the field, to take batting, and fielding, practice, Mitch's intent to play, was a different story. Although he was a right handed thrower, and the injury was to his left shoulder, he was still in tremendous pain. Sniderman, after watching Mitch make a few very painful throws, called him over:" Okay, you, you're not playing tonight. You can't run with that leg, and you can hardly move the shoulder. I'm sitting you, for tonight, and probably a few more" The manager said, definitively. Mitch nodded sheepishly, and went to sit on the bench. The sellout crowd booed when Mitch, originally batting third, was removed from the starting lineup that was posted on the scoreboard. When the game started, Kate Hudson was the pitcher, against the Pittsburgh Pirates. Paradise scored all of two runs, on a two run homer. Kate, however, was magnificent, firing eight innings of one run ball, in what would be a 2-1 Good Guy win. That night, Mitch could hardly sleep, and his shoulder was hurting even more. The next day, with no improvement in the pain he was feeling, Mitch was ordered to go to the hospital, where Xrays found he had a very deep bruise on his left shoulder. The doctor recommended rest, and, that night, when Mitch got to the stadium, Sniderman came out of this office and said:" It's likely you cant play for a while, so, I want to disable you. 15 day DL, retroactive to Sunday. You can come off the DL, after the first series in Pittsburgh, on the next road trip. I'm sorry, Mitch, but, you really need to rest, and, if you cant play, we need to call up a replacement. Rest up, and you'll be back in two weeks" The manager said. Mitch didnt like it, but, knew he had no choice, and that he had to rest his injuries. So, that night, for one of the few times in his career, Mitch was placed on the disabled list. He would sit on the bench, and watch his teammates play out the homestand. That night, Gil Bellows gave up three runs in six innings, a quality start, but, Paradise could get none, and lost, 3-0. The following night, Charlize Theron pitched six strong innings, allowing two runs, as Paradise got only three, but managed to prevail, by a
3-2 score.
Thursday was an off day. That day, Mitch and Naomi went to counesling. They weren't fighting, but they also weren't having sex, as Mitch wasn't up to it, being in too much pain. "He doesn't even tickle me. I feel like a nun. My hot husband lying next to me, and not able to please me" Naomi said, with a mock moan.
Chicago came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell was the starter. She allowed only three runs in seven innings, but lost, 3-1. Rachel Leigh Cook took the ball on Saturday night. Paradise had their hitting shoes on that night against the Cubs fifth starter, and took an early 6-1 lead. Cook, however, got hit very hard, turning a 6-1 lead into 6-4, before Sniderman brought in the bullpen, who shut the Cubs down. Paradise scored another run, and the Cubs got one in the ninth, for a 7-5 Good Guy win. Kate Hudson was on the mound, on a sunny, bright, 83 degree Paradise Island day, in front of a standing room only sellout, of over 50,000. Kate pitched extremely well, shutting out the Cubs for eight innings. In the ninth, having thrown a lot of pitches, she was removed for a reliever. The Good Guys had a 2-0 lead, but Hilary Duff quickly screwed that up, allowing the Cubs to tie the game on a homer, and leaving to a chorus of boos. The Good Guys, however, made the crowd happy in the ninth, when, second baseman Russell hit a rare game ending home run to right field, for a 3-2 Good Guy victory.
St Louis came to Paradise on Monday night, for the last series of the homestand. Gil Bellows pitched on Monday. He received a rare butt kicking, allowing four runs, and ten hits, in two innings. Paradise could not rally that night, and fell, 4-1. Charlize Theron had the starting assignment on Tuesday night. She, too, got hit hard, allowing five runs in four innings, as the Good Guys took another loss, by a 5-2 score. Neve Campbell tried to salvage the series finale, on a sunny, warm, day that was in the mid 80s, in front of a sellout. Neve pitched six innings, allowing three runs. Paradise trailed, 3-2 in the sixth, before a home run by center fielder Burns, with two men on, gave them a lead, that they would not relinquish. Things got interesting in the ninth, but Duff got the outs she needed, for a 5-3 Good Guy win, that completed a subpar five and four homestand. Sniderman was actually pleased, that his team had managed a winning homestand, considering that their star hitter was on the disabled list for the entire time. As the team prepared to head off on the road trip, the next night, which would begin in Pittsburgh, they would look forward to welcoming Mitch, who was improving steadily, off the DL after that series.
In the meantime, the team held it's Saturday night tickle party, following the win over the Cubs. The featured lee would be the Cubs hot blond haired director of team travel. She was tied hands and feet to the bed, in the middle of the fetish club. Pitcher Gil Bellows began the tickle on the director's neck, as her head shifted from side to side, and the giggles began:HEHEHEEHHEHEEEEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHE! Moving down, Center Fielder Burns was next, tickling the director on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly as she thrashed:HEHEHEHHEEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEEHE! Working down, second baseman Russell was the next ler, attacking the travel director on her hips, inner thighs, and knees with fingers, as she continued to thrash, and squeal:HEHEEHEHHEEHHEHEHEHEHEHHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEE! Finally, the director's feet had to be tickled. Mitch, who was still hurting, had not done any tickling of Naomi, or anyone else, on that homestand. He was not up to tickling a woman. Naomi sauntered over to the bound director, with a message. "You see that big, strong, handsome, baseball player over there? He is my husband, and this team's resident foot tickler, and normally, he would be tickling your feet. Trust me, as a recepient of his tortorous foot tickles for 24 years, he is a great tickler, but, he is on the disabled list for our team. He has a bad shoulder and leg, and cannot tickle you tonight. So, due to that, he asked me to take his place, and, so I will" Naomi then positioned herself at the director's bare feet, and tickled them with her fingers, feathers, ice, and an electric toothbrush over her soles and toes. The director went beserk, wiggling her toes every which way, and squealing with laughter, begging for mercy:HEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEEHHEHEHE! OMG THE PRETTY GIRL TICKLING ME FEELS WORSE THAN WHEN ANY OF THE GUYS DID IT! STAHPPPPPP! I CANT STAND IT! NOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, the tickle ended, and the director was untied.
Mitch and Naomi had been getting along during the ten day homestand, with Naomi nursing his injuries. They had not made love, until the night before Mitch was due to leave for Pittsburgh:" I need some, please give it to me" Naomi pleaded. "Horny bitch" Mitch teased. "Hey, you, I have not had sex in almost a month, no wiseass comments!" Naomi retorted. Mitch was improving, but still in pain, and managed to make love, but, luckily, didnt have to be the lee for a tickling. That would have been too much pain for him to endure.
On Thursday night, Naomi drove Mitch to Nassau International Airport, so that he could catch the team flight to Pittsburgh. "I'll be watching your comeback on TV. Good Luck. Please be careful of those outfield walls. Play well, and I will see you in ten days. I love you, American" Naomi said, giving Mitch a juicy kiss.
So, it had been a painful homestand for Mitch and the team, due to his injury. Now came a ten day road trip, during which Mitch would return to action. How would Mitch play when he came back? Would be return to his old self, or would there be residual affect from his layoff, and injuries? Those answers to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Last edited:
Well with Mitch out of the lineup it just doesn't seem like Good Guy ball anymore. I am glad that he will be returning though. They are going to need his strong hitting if they are going to take it all again. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, it does suck to have Mitch sidelined. His knee is pretty hurt though. Hopefully it will be better soon.

As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back