• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Old friends

cettorpes

2nd Level Red Feather
This story is m/f, for a change, all the participants are over 20.

Here is a story about old friends. Just a simple thing to you. <<<<----

Agnes Watson is a young university student. She has got long straight red hair in a ponytail, and blue eyes. She is wearing a grayish blue dress, and black leather sandals.

It is early September, and she has just arrived at a new youth hostel, where she is going to stay for the year. She has got a friend, called Tom Callaghan, who has been studying at that university for a year.

Agnes knows Tom from high school, where they were friends. At the moment she is arriving into a nicely furnished lounge room. The floor is covered with a claret colored carpet, and the wall is painted light green. The curtains on the windows are white, and let in some sunshine.

Agnes goes to the counter, checks in, and sees Tom, coming down the grey stone stairs. He has slightly tanned skin, short brown wavy hair, and blue eyes. He is wearing a white T-shirt, blue jeans and white Nike sports shoes.

“Hello Agnes. Did you have a nice journey?”
“Yes. The plane was a bit late, but it didn’t matter.”
“Let me show you our room.”

So they go up to room no 19. It is painted light orange, and there is a gray wall to wall carpet on the floor. The room is furnished with a light brown wooden wardrobe with a desk near it with chairs, and a single bed with an end table, and a nice lamp. Agnes places her black suitcase near the bed, where the window is covered with white curtains.

“I like the room. It’s cute.”
“Ok. Here is your key. Get your clothes in the wardrobe, because we are having lunch in twenty minutes.”

So Agnes puts all her things in the wardrobe, and some photos of her mum and younger brother on the end table, and they leave the room. Arriving at the canteen they can see some old friends, as Dave and Alison, also from high school, going out together for three years now – Nice to see you again -, the shy Jack Lawrence, always wearing a tie and suit, - Hello Jack - , and the blonde twins, Sue and Jane – Hi there – as they finally get some seats at a table next to the front door.

They are having a light salad and fried chicken with peas and carrots.
“There is a party this evening, you know, and we are all invited, including you, as a newbie. It will be great fun.”
“That sounds nice. I have to buy my new books for the courses, by the way.”
“I’ll show you a very good store after lunch, okay, and we buy some drinks for the party.”

So, as the two students have finished their lunch they go upstairs for some things. Tom suggests that Agnes changed clothes after the long journey, and leaves the room, so she takes off her dress and sandals, and puts on black shorts and a light blue top.

“Knock knock. Are you ready? May I come in?”
“Yes I am putting on my sandals.”
“”OK”

Tom opens the door, sneaks in and playfully pokes Agnes’s ribs.
“Oh, no!” She suddenly turns around to face him. No more tickles!
“Oh, yeeeeees!” – He says with an evil grin on his face, and he does it again. “Pick poke”.

They already had some tickle fights earlier, so they begin to fight and tickle each other. He suddenly gets her ribs, and she collapses on the bed. He sits on her hips, presses her hands under his knees, and continues tickling her ribs and armpits mercilessly, till he sees she does not get breath; then he stops. She wants to free herself, but he does not let her.

“It’s just a short break. I’m going to continue it, ticklish Anges” –and he pokes in her ribs again. She laughs, and jumps, tries to free herself. Now Tom pokes in the ribs again, then he sits a bit closer to the edge of the bed, and takes some rope hidden under the cushion. When Agnes sees it, she screams.

“No, please, no, no, nooooooooooo!”
“Welcome back, Agnes. I’m going to show you some new tickling techniques I learnt here.”

So he takes her right hand, and forces it to the post of the bed and ties it. She struggles with all her power, but he is stronger. Then her left hand follows, strongly tied to the post. Now he sits closer to the other edge of the bed.

“Now, if you tie my feet I will leave this hostel! I thought you forgot your foolish games!”
“So you don’t want your feet to be tied yet?”
“I don’t want any of my parts to be tied ANY MORE!!!! We are not children! Let me go!”
“I will, dear, I will… later, perhaps… - grin - much later… I have been waiting for you for a year… and that is a long time, isn’t it?”

Saying this he uncovers her belly and begin to tickle it with his fingers to and fro slightly, gently, and she likes it. She calms down, and he sees Agnes wants to participate in the game.

Tom slowly approaches her ribs again, and presses them slowly and lightly, so she sighs.
“Aahhhhh”
“What did you say? I couldn’t catch it.”
“Aahhhaahaah”
“Oh. Now I know. You want more. Okay.”

He slowly presses his fingers into her ribs, and continues his way up to her armpits. He does it very gently, and his fingers do their circular way on each of her ribs.
“Aaaah, aaaaah, aahhhaaahhhahh aaaaaah ahhhaaa aaaahhhhaahha aaaaaaah”
“Say b after aaahh.”
“Aaaaah”
“Beeee”
“Aaaaahh”
“Bee. Say bee”

And so they play until he arrives to her armpits. There his fingers do like a spider all over her armpits, and that tickles her very much. She turn her head and fights the ropes.
“Noohooohhhoo pleahhhhaaaahaaase noohhhoohoohooo”
“Why not, little ticklish Agnes?”
“Stohhhoooohhooohoop thiiiihhhhhhhiiiihhiiiiiiiiihhhhhiiiihhiiiis! Oooohhhooohhoo!”

At this moment he deeps into her armpits.
“I stopped this, oh, yeah, and began THIS! Now What?”

Agnes squirms and struggles wildly and cannot catch breath again.

“So let me tie your feet. If you let me I’ll stop.”
“Nooohoooohooooohooo. I dohhhoohooohooon’t wahhhahhhhahhahant ihhiiiiiihhhiiit!”
“Do you want this to continue instead? Tickle, tickle, tickle.”
“Nooohoooohooooohooo, pleahhhhaaaahaaase, nooohoooohooooohooo!”

She squirms as he sits lower and lower on her body. Now he is at her ankles. AND he has two more ties. He tickles her feet with one hand.
“Not the feet! Nooohoooohooooohooot theheheheheh feehe hehehe heheeee heee heeeeeeeeet!”
“Say yes, and I will let you go, I promise.” He stops tickling her and look at her with waiting. She can catch breath at last, and shake her head, looking at him begging:
“NOoooooooo.”
“Then I will not let you.”

He takes a rope as he sits on her and begin to tie her right ankle to the post of the bed. She struggles and tries to get her leg free. After having finished with the right ankle Tom gets up. Agnes begins to kick towards him with her left leg, but he manages to catch it. He sits on her knees again, backwards to her, and tie the left ankle, too. Then he makes the ties stronger and take a feather. Agnes begins to scream.

“Whhaha hahaha haaahaa hat ihhhihihi hihiiihhis thiiihihi hihihhiis?”
“A feather. A little feather to your little feet.”
“Youhuhu hhhuhhhhhu hhhhu’ll rehehe heeee hhhehegret thiihi hhihihhii ihhhhiis!”

He tickles her right feet, then the left one with the feather. Then his fingers come, first at her sole, then between the toes, on both feet. She cannot laugh, just scream.

“Ahhhaaa aaahhhhaa ahhhhaa aaiiihhhhhiiii iiiiiihhhhhiiii iiiihhhiii iiiihiii iihhhii!”

He tickles her soles again, strongly, then he takes a brush and some cream, and puts it on her feet, and brushes both of them.

‘Lleaeehhhhhe eehhheeee eeehhhhee eeheee eeeehhhe ehhheeeve mehhhee eehhee eehheeeee eeeheeee eeehhee !!!!!!!”

But of course he continues the whole procedure. Now the girl is very angry, and does not like the game, so he stops and takes a towel to dry her feet.

“Do you remember the game? Seven touches?”
“I don’t talk to you.”
“I bet you talk. One”
“Ahhhhahhh”
“See? You talk. Be quiet, or I will never set you free. Two.”
“Ppphh.”

Tom slowly tickles Agnes’s thighs from the knees up, but at higher numbers the touches are longer but not so intensive, as he makes the circular movements larger and larger.

“That’s it! Good girl!”
“Three.”
“Aooohhh”
“Not good.”
“Again.. threeeeee”
“Erm”
“Accepted. Four. Keep it, keep it, keeeep it.”
“Three more to go. If you stay silent, I’ll release you, and we’ll go shopping. OK?”

Agnes is hurt, and turns her face to the other direction.
“---“
“I asked you something.”
“---“
“So you want more tickling?”
“---“

Tom goes to her upper body again. he begin a slight massage on her arms, to calm her down. She is still angry and want to get free. He does the massage slightly on her whole upper body, combined with light tickling, and he keeps it on the border. The girls does not really know whether she is massaged or tickled.

“Now just a little. Fieeieeeieeeeieeeieeieve” Now he approaches to the top of the thighs.
“Mmm mmmmm:”
“Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiix.”
“Oh mmmmmahahahmmmmmm”

“Sorry, once again.”
Agnes presses her teeth together, and keeps her breath.
“SO I say siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiix”
Tom makes the touch as long as he can, wishing that she laughed. But the girl struggles, squirms, and keeps her mouth tight.

“And the last one, the seventh.” He lifts up her hand and touches the top of her thigh very slowly and move his fingers gently to and fro, to and fro, seven times… She squirms, her head goes right, left, right left again, her teeth are pressed together, and he can feel the muscles in her tummy…

And it’s over. She could stand still. He unties her, and gives her a glass of water. The girl just sits on the bed, drinks the water, and breathes very quickly. Tom sits next to her, and gives a light massage on her shoulders. Suddenly Agnes turns to the boy, looks into his eyes, and says:

“You will get this back. I swear, you will.”
“With the massage at the end, if possible, okay?” He smiles.

They burst into laughter, and laugh together on their foolishness. :triangle:

Great story Eve, and i can't wait to see what else the clever mind of yours has to offer.

Very well and realistically written :)
Nice to read things far from "break her and have sex" scenario...

Very playful and fun to follow. Thank you for sharing your story with us I enjoyed reading it. :wavingguy

Eve, this was a great story. Enjoyable, fun and most engaging. Thank you for sharing it with us.

Nicole <<<<----

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back