• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bring It On Tickling Story pt. 1

tklr5150

1st Level Orange Feather
Well I've been away from the story-writing game for a while, so this may be a little rusty, but here it is. This is the first part of a story I'm working on based loosely on the flick Bring It On, where Kirsten Dunst's and Eliza Dushku's characters get tickle tortured as initiation. I'll try to have the second part done and the whole story posted on my site within the next week or so, but it's that time of year when schoolwork starts to crash down on you, so I can't promise anything. If it's too short I apologize. Hope you enjoy.
P.S. -If you aren't familiar with the flick (which is actually fairly amusing even beyond watching those two hotties in cheerleading get-ups), Torrance is Kirsten Dunst's character, and the victim in Part One.

Torrance doubled checked her duffel bag to make sure she had all the necessary supplies. She was probably a bit over-anxious, but she couldn't help it. Today was the last step in Missy's initiation, and it was by far Tor's favorite.

After all, not just anyone could be a member of the elite Toros cheer squad. One had to pass a series of tests to prove one's mettle. The last of these tests was always the most fun -- well, maybe not for the new recruit, but probably for the rest of the squad and certainly for squad captain Torrance. The last test was the group tickle torture.

Of course, Missy was totally unaware of that. All she knew was she would have to meet the squad in the gym today for the last leg of her initiation. Tor couldn't wait to see her face when she found out.
Thinking about it made Tor reflect back on her own initiation with a smirk and a shudder. It had been hell, yes . . . but it had also introduced her to the secret joys of tickling.

She and three other recruits, dressed in full Toros uniform except for the sneakers, had been blindfolded and led into the gym. They were paired off, and each pair sat back to back on a bench, with their legs out in front of them. Tor rememberd her nervousness really set in when her ankles were tied down to the bench. Then she was told to hook elbows with the girl behind her, and their wrists were tied together. They were left like that for a few minutes, probably just to sweat.

Then the laughing started.

It came from the other two girls at first, high pitched shrieks followed by trails of hysterical laughter. Then the girl Tor was tied to started cackling as well. She began to squirm madly, pulling on Tor's arms and bouncing off of her back. Tor craned her head around, but in vain; the blindfold didn't let a sliver of light in. At first she had no idea what they could be laughing about . . . but it dawned on her the second before she felt five fingers crawling up each of her socked feet.

She bit her lip and swallowed a yelp. Torrance had always been ticklish from a distance, but she'd never been tickled for more than a second or two, here and there. She was terrified at the thought of how long this would go on for.

She held in her laughter for nearly 6 seconds. Then the girls at her feet really attacked, and Tor lost it. "Haaahaahhahahhahahhahahaa!!! No please aaaahhh!!!" Her laughter was deep and steady, drowning out the other three girls combined, it seemed. She squrimed around as well, so that now she and the girl behind her were bouncing off each other, bumping shoulders and heads. Tor barely noticed. She could only focus on the tickly fingers digging into her arches.

Hand slid up Tor's legs and tickled the undersides of her bucking knees. Fingers began to poke and prod sporadically around her ribs, making her twist around as much as she could -- which was not much, with the other girl twist back and forth as well and pulling her along.

"Eeeeehehehehehehehahahahahahhaahhaha!! Please no more!!" Tor cried, but the only response she got were a few spider-like fingers skittering down her side and teasing her bare stomach. Someone else slipped her fingers into the hollow under Tor's left arm and wiggled furiously.

At one point Tor lost track of where she was being tickled; it seemed to be coming at her from everywhere at once. She could no longer identify her worst spots, either; one minute her knees, the next her ribs. She had always thought it was her feet, but the girl prodding her just above her waist was making quite a case as well.

The strangest part though, was that after a while it became . . . well, sort of exciting. Intense and hellacious, of course, but also . . . kind of fun. Every new jolt of ticklishness was filled with as much pleasure as agony. Especially when she felt a pair of hands stimulating the sensitive skin of her bare thighs . . . and when the girls at her feet began to slowly roll off her socks.

Tor's breath hitched when the girls held her toes back and began to lightly, methodically scratch underneath and between each one. That, coupled with the stroking on her thighs, made her entire lower half tingle in a way she'd never felt. Her laughter became heavier, deeper.

The girls explored every inch of her bare feet and legs, while others continued to torment her belly and sides. Tor gave up on struggling and just dissolved into unabating laughter, broken up by the occassional deep gasp. She was no longer afraid of how long she would have to suffer the tickling -- part of her didn't want it to end -- but she now prayed that no one would notice how much she was enjoying it.

After about two hours, with only two fifteen minute breaks, the girls were released. Tor could barely walk or speak afterwards. Afterwards she would replay the experience over and over again in her head, have dreams about it at night. She would always incite tickle fights with boyfriends and even friends. And she always, always looked forward to initiating new recruits herself.
To be continued . . . .

Dude...I love you.
First of all I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this movie! Kirsten Dunst and Eliza Dushku are so incredibly hot! Second of all, I've been bitching and moaning about someone writing a story like this forever! Thanks so much dude!
BTW--can you post your site's url? I lost all my bookmarks and i can't seem to find it
Thanks again bro,
Scooby

FYI

FYI, at the end of the movie, during the credits, there is a great sole shot...you should all check it out

J

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back