• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Midwestern Missings, Then, Welcome Back To The Prodigal

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip. They began the trip by winning two of three in Pittsburgh. Upon arriving in Chicago, Mitch was supposed to come off the disabled list, but, it was found his knee wasnt ready, so he was advised to rest it for several more days. The team proceeded to drop two of the three games in Chicago, and then, headed to St Louis, where they also lost two of three games. They returned home, on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand, against the teams from California.
During the plane ride home from St Louis to Nassau, Mitch got out of his seat, and went over to Lee Sniderman's seat: "Lee, I'm off the DL for more than a week. We're going home. My knee is okay. I want to play tomorrow. Please. We need me to be in there" Mitch said. Sniderman chuckled:" Okay, if you feel okay, and your knee isnt bothering you, I have to put you back in, for two reasons. One, to get you off my back about not playing, and two, to stop the crowd from booing me, when the Golden Boy isnt in the lineup. You're playing tomorrow night, okay?" Lee said. Mitch smiled:" Thanks. I cant wait to get back out there"
When Mitch arrived home, Naomi met him at the door :"How's your knee?" Mitch picked Naomi up in his arms, and carried her toward the bedroom:" Put me down, American, where the hell are you taking me?" She demanded. "To bed, Australian. I am going to strip you down, and fuck your brains out, and I will put my goddamn penis, in your big mouth, if I have to, to get you to shut up about my knee!" Mitch said. "I dont have any say in this fucking my brains out business?" Naomi asked. Mitch mused, and then said:" No, so take off whatever clothes you have on, and prepare to be fucked. I havent done it with you in over a month, and we are both busting!" Mitch said. Naomi complied, removing her nightgown, and stripping naked, as Mitch did the same with his clothes. They made out, tickled, and had sex. Afterward, Mitch said:" Isn't it nice for us to be getting along for a change, so I can come home, and we can have sex, instead of us screaming horrible names at each other?" "Yes, it is, very nice" Naomi said, cuddling up against Mitch. The couple drifted off to sleep in each other's arms, content.
The next night, the Good Guys opened their homestand, against the Giants, in front of a near sellout. The crowd roared, as Mitch took batting practice, and as his name was announced in the lineup: "Batting third for the Good Guys, playing right field, Number Three, Mitch.." In the first inning, after starter Kate Hudson got the Giants out, the Good Guys led off the game with a hit, and, after an out, Mitch came up to the plate, to a huge roar from the crowd. On the third pitch of the at bat, Mitch connected, and drove a long, majestic, home run, over the right field wall, giving the Good Guys a 2-0 lead. Paradise scored two more runs in the game. Four runs was plenty for Kate Hudson that night, as she fired a three hit shutout, striking out ten, in a 4-0 whitewashing of the Giants. The next night, the good times continued, as Gil Bellows allowed one run in eight innings. Paradise didnt score many runs, and trailed, 1-0 in the seventh, before rallying for three runs. The bullpen finished the game in the ninth, and the team had a 3-1 victory. On Wednesday night, Paradise was three outs from the sweep, but then, Hilary Duff was victimized by a throwing error, with a 2-1 lead, that turned into a 4-2 Giants lead. The Good Guys tried to rally in the ninth, but fell short, when Ed Burns struck out, for the last out of the game, with the bases loaded.
Thursday was an off day. Mitch went to the stadium that morning, to take extra batting practice in the indoor cage, something he felt he needed to do, after being off for two weeks. After the visit to the stadium, he joined Naomi at counesling: "Things are good. I'm off the DL. We are getting along. No complaints. I hope it continues" Mitch said.
San Diego came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell was on the mound. Mitch's extra batting practice on the off day paid off, as he hit a solo homer in the first inning, and a double later in the game. Campbell pitched well, allowing two runs in six innings, as Paradise had their hitting shoes on, and came up with a 5-2 win. Rachel Leigh Cook took a 6-3 loss on Saturday night. On Sunday, a perfect, bright, 82 degree day, in front of a sellout, there was a marquee pitching matchup, with Kate Hudson opposing the Padres Jake Peavy. Both pitchers were at their best, each going nine innings, and allowing one run. In the tenth, the Good Guys got the winning run on a suicide squeeze, for a 2-1 Good Guy victory.
The Dodgers entered Paradise on Monday, in the last series of the homestand, before the Good Guys would go out on a West Coast road trip. Gil Bellows pitched on Monday night. He got hit hard, allowing five runs, and Paradise could not recover, losing 5-1. Charlize Theron took the ball on Tuesday night. Paradise got her an early four run lead, but she could barely hold it, getting tagged for ten hits in her six innings. The score was 4-3 Good Guys in the ninth, when Hilary Duff got the final out, to perserve the win. Neve Campbell took the mound, on a hot, humid, 90 degree day, in front of a sellout. That day, the game was a wild one. Paradise sprinted out to a big early lead, scoring five runs in the first inning, and four more in the second, to bolt out to a 9-1 lead. Then, in the fifth, the roof caved in. Campbell got hit hard, allowing four runs, and her reliever also got tagged, allowing the Dodgers to get within 9-8. The score remained that way, until Paradise finally exploded for six runs in the seventh, to, what they thought, put the game away. Not so. In the eighth, the Dodgers rallied with five runs, and then scored another in the ninth. The score was 15-14 Good Guys, with runners on second and third, when Hilary Duff finally got the final out, to perserve the game by that score, and a Good Guy win, that finished off the six and three homestand. There were some very positive signs on that homestand. Mitch had returned and was hitting well. Mitch and Naomi were getting along. Now, as the team packed to head for California the next night, had peace finally prevailed?
In the meantime, the team held its Saturday tickle party, following the loss to the Padres. The featured lee would be Mitch, who was owed welcome back tickles by his teammates, for his absence both on field, and off. He was tied hands and feet to the bed, in the middle of the fetish club, in his boxer shorts. Kate Hudson began the tickle on Mitch's neck with fingers, as his head shifted, and the giggles began:HAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHA! Moving down,. Neve Campbell was next, tickling Mitch on his underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as he thrashed:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Working down, Hilary Duff was the next ler, tickling Mitch on his hips, inner thighs, and knees with fingers, as he bucked:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Finally, Naomi positioned herself at his feet. "Poor little tied up American, so helpless" She taunted. "You better be careful, Australian, unless you plan on coming to bed with shoes on, for the rest of this homestand, in 90 degree weather, because, when I get out of this, your ticklish Aussie feet are mine" Mitch said. "Idle threats, but I have you now, American" Naomi said. With that, Naomi attacked Mitch on his feet with her fingers, feathers, ice, and an electric toothbrush over his soles and toes. Mitch went beserk, howling with laughter, and thrashing:HHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA! OKAY! OKAY! I GIVE UP! NOOOOO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! Finally, the tickle ended, and Mitch was untied.
On Thursday, in the late afternoon, Naomi drove Mitch to Nassau International Airport, so that he could catch the team flight to San Francisco. "Good, productive homestand this time, American, it was nice" Naomi said. "Yes, it was". Mitch replied. "Let's keep the peace through the road trip. Go off, play well, and I will see you next Sunday night" Naomi said, kissing Mitch goodbye.
So, it had been a productive homestand of welcoming Mitch back, and good play. Now came a ten day road trip. What would happen next? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Well now that all the power is back in the offense the Good Guys look just like they should. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, it is nice to have Mitch's power back, and the team is looking good. Even Mitch and Naomi seem to have calmed down. Let's hope the good times continue.
As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

Last edited:
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back