• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

College story pts I and II(fiction f/m, m/ff, mf/f)

dardanos78

TMF Regular
Hey everyone, I just finished another story. Hope everyone likes it. (Warning this story contains sexual situations, anyone offended by such situations should not read further.}

College Days

It was Christopher’s freshman year at college. At first he was a little apprehensive about leaving all his friends and family at home and moving out of state to go to school. He rarely traveled far from home. But, Chris is very handsome and charming and has no problems making friends. Throughout his first semester spent most of his time concentrating on schoolwork. Although he found it difficult, he was able to balance his social life with his academic life.
The months came and went and Chris now found that it was close to the end of the semester. With May around the corner, and the semester about to end; most of the students felt that missing class was less of an issue than it had been earlier in the year. On days like today’s you could step out on the lawn, stand on the huge green that lay between the library and many of the resident halls, and observe many goings on. There were half naked coeds sunning themselves on blankets either with friends or alone with a book. Dozens of guys playing various games or throwing footballs and Frisbee’s around. And couples laying next to each other and holding hands.
Today, Chris decided that he would park himself on the green if front of his hall and get some homework done. Though he found it difficult to concentrate with all the activity, he still managed to concentrate on his book. He then felt distracted when a girl from his communication class decided to sunbathe a few feet away. He was absolutely captivated in her beauty. Her name was Sarah. She was petite and stood about 5’2” with short dark hair. Although they weren’t quite friends, they did talk now and then in class. Chris had taken notice of her earlier and had a bit of a crush on her.
She was laying face down on a blanket, facing away from him. She wore a blue bikini top and very short denim shorts. She had removed her socks and shoes so she wouldn’t get an uneven tan, something Chris quickly took notice of. Chris also had a fascination with women’s feet. More specifically he enjoyed tickling them. Within minutes, Chris had an idea. He silently rose from his spot after plucking a long blade of grass from the ground. He slyly crept up behind her, and ever so lightly drew the blade of grass across the sole of her right foot. Sarah’s foot twitched a little, and she started to giggle, "Hehe, hey Chris how ya doin?” She giggled. “How’d you know it was me?” He said while putting down the blade. “Cause you were right over there” she said while turning her head. Before she could speak again Chris started to scribble his fingers on her sole which immediately caused her to pull her foot away and scream. “Aaaaah, don’t do that. My feet are way too ticklish!” She said while hiding her feet under herself. This elicited an evil grin from Chris. “Oh, it was just a quick tickle, so how you doing?” He sat next to her on the blanket and slipped his feet out of his sandals. “Not bad, just skipping my class to enjoy the weather.”
They continued their small talk for the next few minutes when Sarah’s roommate walked up. Her name was Erin. She played on the women’s softball team. She was a little taller than Sarah was, and more muscular. She kept her hair tied back in a ponytail like most of the women athletes, and she was wearing a blue women’s softball shirt, a pair of gray sweat shorts and sandals. She sat down near her roommate, slipped her sandals off and stretched her feet toward Chris. He eyed her soles while her attention was directed at her roommate, noticing her rather large feet he chose to be brave again. This time he decided to forgo the teasing and go for the kill. When she wasn’t looking he drew his finger up her left sole. Erin yelped and pulled her foot away. “Hey, sneak that wasn’t fair.” She pulled her foot in and rubbed her sole as if there was still something tickling it. “Yeah he got me too!” Sarah said, then she and her roommate exchanged glances. Without warning they both jumped on Chris, Sarah immediately pushed him back and straddled his waist. Erin went south and quickly sat on his ankles. “So you like to tickle huh, how do you like it!” Sarah said with an evil grin. Chris tried to defend himself from her pokes and prods, but once Erin started on his feet, he lost all control and just sat there laughing. Sarah took advantage of this and held his arms above his head. With her free hand she lifted his shirt and started to dance her fingers on his stomach. Chris was in a mindless hysteria during this. His feet were extremely ticklish and the rest of his upper body was almost as ticklish. For the next few moments both girls had their way with him. Erin was enjoying herself as she danced her fingers up and down Chris’s soles while Sarah was amusing herself by kneading his ribs. But, with a feat of strength he was able to buck Sarah off of his waist and then sit up. He then started squeezing Erin’s sides, which made her let go of his feet and drop her arms down. Chris immediately put on his sandals and tried to regain his composure though his face was still beat red. “Oh my god, ……please don’t do that again, ……I promise I won’t tickle you anymore.” Chris said between each puff of breath. The girls just laughed at him and sat back on the blanket.
Sarah and Erin talked with him some more; they even poked his sides whenever he wasn’t paying attention. “Well you two, I have a test in a little while, see you later.” Erin said as she put her sandals back on and walked away. Sarah looked at Chris and said “Hey are you busy tonight?” Chris started to stand up. “No, it seems like everyone went home for the weekend, so I’m free.” He said while glancing around. He did notice that there were not as many people on the field anymore. “Great, come over my apartment tonight, we can watch a movie if you want.” Chris excitedly accepted the invitation. They both parted ways soon after. While Chris was walking back inside his dorm, thoughts of tickling Sarah dashed through his head. He couldn’t wait.
When the time came Chris made his way across campus where Sarah’s apartment building was. The University was deserted, all the students either went home for the weekend or out for the night, and so only those unfortunate few that had no cars were left to populate the campus. Chris finally arrived at the building and called Sarah’s number so she could let him in. After a few minutes, Sarah appeared at the door still dressed in her bikini top and shorts, but this time she was wearing her socks and shoes, much to Chris’s disappointment. She led him up the stairs to her quite large apartment. He walked in and was astonished at the size; his room was about the size of a closet.
He made himself comfortable on the daybed that the girls had in the living room by stretching out on it. “This is a nice place you have.” He said while putting his feet up. Sarah had stepped into another room, trying to straighten up for her guest. “Thanks, its one of the largest on campus.” As she rounded the corner into the living room she saw Chris stretched out on the daybed. “You know, Erin will kill you if she catches you with your shoes on her daybed. “Oops, sorry.” He said while effortlessly slipping off his shoes. “That better?”
Sarah popped in a movie and made herself comfortable next to Chris. Throughout the course of the movie, both Chris and Sarah exchanged pokes and laughs as they rolled around on the daybed. Once the movie ended, an idea dawned on Sarah. “I’ll be back, I’m going to get something.” She said as she jumped up. “Close your eyes it’s a surprise.” She said while trotting into her bedroom. Chris enjoyed surprises so he put his hands under his head as a pillow and closed his eyes. All he could hear was a few thuds and some rattling so he had no idea what she was up to. Then it stopped; he didn’t even hear her enter the room until he felt something snap around his wrists. He quickly opened his eyes and realized he had just been handcuffed to the daybed. “Hey, that’s not fair. I didn’t know you were going to handcuff me.” He said while testing his new restraints. “That was the idea. Now hold on I’m not done.” She darted out of the room, and within moments came back with a roll of duct tape and some nylon rope. “What’s the deal with all the restraints?” He weakly asked, even though he had a vague idea. “You’ll see!” She said while making her way to the foot of the daybed. Chris tried moving his legs to keep her from trapping them but in his position he didn’t have a chance, Sarah just sat on one leg then taped and tied it to the foot of the bed. Once she was finished, she had Chris tied with his arms above his head and his feet tied apart at the other end. After admiring her handy-work Sarah quickly made short work of relieving Chris of his white cotton socks. “You won’t be needing these she giggled.
“Please don’t tickle me, I don’t think I’ll survive.” He pleaded with her, but it did no good. Sarah walked to his torso and pulled his shirt up and over his head and on to his arms. She admired his rock hard abs. “My, you are cute.” She said while absently trailing a finger along his abs. “Aaaaaaah, please, don’t I will do anything you want. PLEASE!” Chris was desperate. He had always thought that he would have someone in this very position, but never himself. “Ha, I already have you were I want you, the only thing I want now is you to start laughing.” As she spoke, she straddled his waist and began to lightly draw circles on his belly. “Hahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaah, please, please, pleaaaaaaaaaah nooo!” Chris could no longer speak; Sarah had him in absolute hysterics, she was careful not to spend too much time in one spot so he wouldn’t be able to adapt to it. Once she started tracing a line just under the waistline of his shorts, Chris went absolutely berserk “Nonononononononooooooooooooooo, hahahahahaha!”
Sarah tickled his ribs and belly for a good twenty minutes without stopping, she carefully kneaded each of his ribs, and then she played with his belly button by dipping her finger in a cup of ice water and then swirling it inside. She realized he needed a break so she stopped and let him slowly sip some water. “Man you are fun, there aren’t that many guys out there that are as ticklish as you are.” She said while slowly giving him water. “Please no more, I can’t take much more.” He weakly pleaded with her. “Sorry, not yet I’m not done. But you can have a little break.” She got up and left the room for a few minutes and came back carrying a metal bowl with something inside, he couldn’t quite see what it was. She then left again and came back with an electric toothbrush. “Oh, you’re evil!” He said while eyeing the toothbrush. She just smiled at him. “Well breaks over, lets get back to business.” She straddled him again. He started begging, but she ignored him and started in on his belly again. This time she randomly scribbled her fingers all over his belly. Then she slowly moved up to his underarms. Chris frantically tried to bring his arms down but the cuffs wouldn’t allow it. Sarah took great pleasure in twirling the hair in Chris’s underarms; she found that even the slightest touch anywhere near his pits sent him into mindless hysteria. She then grabbed her toothbrush, used one arm to pin his left elbow down, and started with the toothbrush on the skin just above the actual pit of his underarm. The sensation was so bad that Chris couldn’t even make a sound, the only thing he could do is writhe around a little and accept the fact that the object of his affection was ruthlessly torturing him. Sarah repeated the same technique on Chris’s other arm with much the same effect. This went on for another twenty minutes. Then she stopped. Chris gasped for breath. It didn’t help that she was sitting on his stomach. “Ok, o…k.. you’ve had your fun, please let me go!” Chris said between residual giggles and gasps for air. “Not quite yet.” Sarah said. She got up and went into the kitchen and came back with some small Dixie cups with ice in them. She sat next to Chris and placed one of the cups upside down on his chest, right on the sternum. It didn’t quite tickle but it acted in much the same way itching powder did. She used the duct tape and taped the cup to his chest so it wouldn’t move if she let go. She did the same thing with three more cups around his upper body. She stood back and watched as the cold ice slowly tormented his naked flesh, and soon he was begging her to take them off. Instead she started to squeeze his kneecaps. The two sensations drove him nuts. It wasn’t quite as bad as before, but it was still torture.
During this segment of torture, Erin had come home and found what was going on. “What do we have here?” She said while admiring Sarah’s work. “You really get creative don’t you.” She said while taking a closer look at Chris’s predicament. “You’re just in time Erin, I was just about to start on your favorite spot.” She said while she still squeezed Chris’s knees. “Good, he has really ticklish feet, and I see you prepared the Q-tips this time. Now we’ll have some real fun.” She walked away into her bedroom. Sarah began to remove the cups and water from his chest, while doing this the melted ice began to trickle down his sides, occasionally eliciting a laugh or giggle from him.
Chris stopped begging for mercy, he knew that it only fell upon deaf ears so he just gave into his undeserved punishment. Erin came back dressed for bed in a white t-shirt and boxer shorts with small white cotton socks on her feet. Neither girl said a thing; they each picked up a Q-tip from the metal bowl of ice that Sarah had brought in. On one end of each Q-tip there was a coating of ice, each girl took a place by a foot. Sarah knelt next to Chris’s right foot while Erin sat next to his left. Sarah examined his foot briefly and noticed that it was very soft and there were no callous’s, she assumed that he must usually keep his socks and shoes on most of the time. Both girls wasted no more time and immediately started their assault on Chris’s defenseless soles. Being Chris’s most ticklish spot he violently thrashed and pulled on his restraints, both girls were being very articulate with their torture, using the icy tip of the Q-tip mainly on his sole, which is what was sending him into violent spasms. When Sarah’s Q-tip melted she used the moist end in between Chris’s toes and on the very tips, though she couldn’t tell how much it was effecting him, he was still thrashing violently, the daybed had jumped and moved several feet during the course of his foot torture.
Both Sarah and Erin noticed the growing wetness in their nether-regions, and realized that they were each getting turned on. They noticed the large bulge in Chris’s shorts as well. They looked at each other and became lost from the desire in each other’s eyes. They both got the same idea. So they finished up their torture on Chris and began to clean up. “You’re done right, are you going to untie me?” He pleaded. “Oh we are done for tonight, but Erin only got to tickle your feet so we are gonna leave you tied up so she can tickle you tomorrow.” Chris felt like crying when both girls disappeared into the bedroom. But, Chris soon found during his respite that there was still hope. During his last few minutes of thrashing, he had partially pulled one of the bars on the bed out of place. With some effort he could free himself.
He waited a few minutes then began wiggling the bar, and within minutes it broke free and he slid his arms over it. He found a paper clip and managed to use it to pick the lock on the handcuffs. When he was free he realized that in their haste the girls left out the rope and duct tape. While he gathered those and a few other items he heard laughter coming from the bedroom. He went to see what it was. He noticed the door was open a crack and peered inside. He was immediately turned on by what he saw. Erin had Sarah tied to the bed and was tickling her. Both girls were naked and oblivious to his presence. Chris began to think of ideas, ideas for revenge.

Part II
A dish served cold

Erin was lightly tickling Sarah’s ribs. Shortly after she had tied Sarah up, Erin also blindfolded her so she would get the most from her ticklish sensations. Because of her being blindfolded, Sarah was not able to warn Erin that Chris had just snuck in the room brandishing the handcuffs that they had used on him before. When Erin stopped to pick a new spot to tickle, Chris pounced on her. Within seconds he had Erin on her back right next to Sarah. He made short work of cuffing her hands to the brass headboard of the bed. “Hey what’s going on?” Sarah said in surprise. “Oh just sit back and relax ladies, now its my turn to have some fun.” Chris said while unwinding some rope. Within minutes he had tied Erin’s feet to the foot of the bed. He had her left foot tied right next to Sarah’s right foot. He then blindfolded Erin just as she had done to Sarah. “Uh, he he, Chris please, don’t tickle me.” Erin pleaded. “I really can’t take it.” Chris just laughed. “Funny, that’s what I said before Sarah started to tickle me.” Chris climbed up on the queen-sized bed and knelt down between the two girls and spoke. “Since Sarah was gracious enough to invite me over tonight I will let her decide who gets it first.” A huge grin came over Chris’s face; the thought of pitting the two girls against each other was a huge turn on. “Um, uh, you can start with Erin.” Erin look absently toward Sarah and her mouth dropped in surprise, then started to squirm. “I’ll get you for this Sarah just you aaaaaahh, hahahahaha!” Chris didn’t even let her finish; he immediately stared to stroke her stomach ever so lightly. Erin was unable to move, she was stretched tightly to the bed, and Chris had straddled her waist when he started to tickle her, so the only thing she could do is shake her head and laugh. “No, no please, please, not my belly button. Noooooooooooo!” Chris had slid himself down to her thighs and was using his tongue in and around her belly button.
Sarah just lay beside her roommate contemplating what was going to happen to her. She usually let Erin tie her up to tickle her, but their sessions were usually light and short-lived. Erin would usually get so hot from the tickling that she would stop to relieve the pent up passion that both girls would accrue. But now she realized that Chris might take her further than she had ever gone before. The thought both scared and excited her.
She soon came back to reality when Chris briefly stroked her exposed underarms. “Just testing the waters.” Chris said while sliding back up to Erin’s waist. “So Sarah, I imagine that you must have tied up Erin and tickled her at one point or another, tell me where is her most ticklish spot?” Erin shook her head, she couldn’t stand being tickled there, something that she had made clear to Sarah before. “I can’t tell you, she’ll make me pay for it if I do.” Sarah said apprehensively. “But, if you don’t then I’LL make you pay. Besides, I will find it eventually anyway, so why not just tell me.” Sarah’s resolve was wearing down, and she knew that he was right so….”Her armpits, her armpits are the spots that drive her ballistic.” Sarah shrunk down into her bonds, knowing what she just did. “SARAH! You traitor.” Erin yelled. Unfortunately for her she wasn’t able to say much more cause Chris had dug right into the two smooth, hollow pits. She screamed as soon as Chris had made contact, it was as if someone had placed two live electrical wires under her arms. The sensations overloaded her nervous system. “AHHHHHHHHH, no, no, no, no, no PLEASE. Ahahahahahahaha!” The screaming was deafening, Chris didn’t care. He knew that the building was virtually deserted.
Erin’s torment lasted for a good ten minutes, during which Chris would stop to let her breath. During these breaks he wouldn’t speak or move, he would just dig back in when he felt like it, this only added to Erin’s torture. After he was done he got up off of the bend and worked out the kinks that had developed in his legs from kneeling for so long. Erin spoke <While panting> “Please no more Chris, I can’t take in any longer.” Chris just turned and looked at her sweaty body. An idea just sprang into his head. “I just got an idea ladies, I’ll be right back.” He darted out of the room for a few minutes and came back with some Dixie cups filled with ice. Of course the girls didn’t know this. He took a cup and walked over to Erin, in the other hand he brandished the duct tape. He then placed the cup upside down in the hollow of Erin’s left armpit. But before she could react he taped it in place. He then repeated the process on the other armpit. Erin began shrieking again, as the ice slowly melted on her skin. “There, I think I’ll let you sit there like that so you can think about what you did.” He then removed the blindfold over Erin’s eyes so she could see what he was going to do to Sarah. Chris climbed over Erin’s quivering body and then straddled Sarah. “Chris, please. I’m sorry, I was just having a little fun.” She weakly pleaded hoping that he would change his mind. “Sorry dear, you know what they say, One good turn deserves another.” And with that said he began Sarah’s torment.
Much to her surprise Chris started by kissing Sarah’s neck. She loved when guys nibbled and kissed her neck. Then he began working his way down between her breasts until he made his way to her belly. Once he reached her navel he stopped and inhaled deeply; then blew the biggest, loudest rasberry on her belly. Sarah was caught off-guard from his sensual start and immediately burst out laughing. “Ahh, that wasn’t fair!” She giggled. But that was Chris’s idea, he was sensually torturing Sarah by kissing and massaging her various erogenous zones. He would carefully roll one of her nipples on his tongue, sending her into other realms of pleasure. Then he would pull her back by squeezing her ribs and scribbling his fingers on her stomach. For Sarah it was the most divine torment she had ever been put through.
Chris noticed that Erin was no longer squirming and assumed that the ice cubs had melted. She had been watching what he was doing to Sarah, and it was driving her nuts. She wanted release; not from her bondage but from the throes of pure ecstasy. So he pulled himself from his more erotic tormenting and sprang from the bed. Chris recognized the need in her eyes for what it was. But he felt it was still too early to let the two vixens before him be rewarded just yet. He walked up to the head of the bed and knelt down near Erin’s head and began to whisper in her ear. “I know what you want, unfortunately its still early. But it will come.” As he spoke in soft whispers, he was casually blowing in Erin’s ear. The effect was further pushing her over the edge of erotic insanity. “Now, how about those delicate feet of yours, I’d never forgive myself if I left them unmolested.” Chris headed toward the foot of the bed. “Please no, not my feet.” She weeped as she watched him head towards her feet. He sat down in front of the delectable soles that stared back at him. He was already turned on, but the sight of the two, smooth, soft, soles in front of him made him want to take both women right now. Instead he absently let one of his fingers stroke the bottom of Erin’s left sole. She first started to giggle, but as he increased the intensity, her giggles changed into laughter.
Chris had taped her feet around the tendon to the frame of the bed. This kept her feet virtually immobile, all she could do was wiggle her foot a little and scrunch her toes. Chris had grabbed her toes with one hand and pulled them all back, this stretched the skin on her sole taught thus increasing the sensation. He enjoyed scraping his fingers on the tight flesh of her soles. The sensations drove her crazy. After a few minutes he let go of her foot, much to her relief, only to resume his assault on both of her feet. Chris just sat on his knees in between her feet. Scraping at the flailing peds that sat defenseless on either side of him. “Nooooooooo, please, no, no, no, ahhhhhahahahahaha!”
Erin was worn out, she just lay limp on the bed, unable to struggle. Her laughs even subsided due to her over-exertion. Chris stopped his assault on her and stood up. “I think you can rest for a little while now.” He then climbed back on top of Sarah and removed her blindfold. “I hope you still have some strength, cause you’re going to need it.” Before she could speak, he started to trace lines up and down the soft flesh of her triceps. He didn’t really go into her armpit. He would get very close, to the point where her eyes were bugging out, then he would start back up toward her elbows. Sarah was giggling and laughing, Chris even thought he heard her moaning.
He then started kissing her neck, just below her ear lobe. As he kissed her, he could feel her pulse on his lips, it was racing from his torment. Then, without warning Chris attacked Sarah’s armpits. Sarah was immediately ripped from her state of pleasure and sent into hysterics. “Noooooooooooo, Chris ahahahahaha, this….ahha..is..ahahaha TORTURE!” Her please were short lived as she descended back into laughter.
Chris stayed a while in Sarah’s armpits, her face was distended in painless agony. He glanced over at Erin and noticed that she had the same look of desire on her face, as she did before. He then stopped his torment on Sarah and got up. “Well Sarah, time for your most ticklish spot. Although, I have an idea of what it is. I think I’ll ask Erin, she seems to know a lot about your body.” He smiled at Erin and she smiled back. “Her feet, she hates having her feet tickled.” Sarah knew that she had that coming and resolved herself to her fate. Chris, again, went to the foot of the bed, only this time he went to Sarah’s feet. He sat near her left foot so he could closely admire the smooth surface and the crevices that her toes made. She could feel his breath on her feet, the sensations alone were enough to make her giggle. “I haven’t even touched you and your laughing.” Chris then began to softly kiss the tops of her feet. At first she jumped, but soon submitted to the sensations. Her feet were so sensitive to the touch, that she never let anyone touch them when possible. Because of that, she never realized that it could also feel so good.
Chris was tenderly massaging her foot, and softly planting kisses on her toes. He could hear her giggle every now and then, but mostly she was moaning in dynamic pleasure. Her giggles then started to increase in number, she realized that he wasn’t massaging as much but tickling. She realized that yet again he tricked her. Before she could say anything he began his ruthless assault on her foot. He firmly held her foot in place with one hand and scraped the sole, pads, and heel of her foot. Sarah was screaming and frantically trying to pull her feet free, but she was unable to. “No, Chris, please not my feet, they are too tiaa…hahahahahahaha. Noooooooo. Please hahahahahahahaha.” Chris then went to her right foot and began his assault again.
After a few minutes of tickling he took notice of Erin’s left foot, sitting next to Sarah’s right foot. So he began scraping the soles of both feet. Both girls were thrashing around. The bed even jumped around from the energy these two girls were exerting. He started sucking on one girls toes while he tickled the others foot. He alternated this, for another ten minutes. It was the perfect Ying and Yang, one girl was in ecstasy and the other was in agony.
“Ok girls one more thing.” He got up and grabbed the electric toothbrush and turned it on. Both girls recognized the familiar buzz. Chris was having the time of his life. He bounced from foot to foot. Expertly applying the toothbrush to what he found to be the most ticklish parts of both girls’ feet. He danced the brush in and around the toes, on the sides and tops, and of course on the soles of their feet. The laughter was a sweet symphony echoing of the walls of his mind.
After a while he turned off the brush and set it down. He then knelt in between the two girls. He looked down at Erin, her long hair had covered her face, so he lovingly brushed it aside. He then caressed the side of her face, catching a single tear as it rolled down her cheek. He then looked over at Sarah, her tanned body covered in beads of sweat. He caressed her cheek, she marveled at how tenderly his hands touched her face. Chris then leaned over and brought his lips to hers. When he kissed her he could feel the need and desire that had been building up in her from everything that has happened. He then sat up and began to remove his shirt and shorts, within no time he was clad only in boxers. He then said “I can tell the both of you desperately need something. But one gets what they want while the other gets tickled more. Now since Sarah is the one who tortured me the most, I will let Erin decide which one of you gets what they want.” Sarah almost started to cry right there. Erin softly whimpered “Me.” So Chris went to the end of the bed and knelt between her legs. He slowly slipped his fingers into her moist sex. He then began to knead and rub her swollen sensitive flesh between his fingers. Just as she was about to be released he stopped, she wondered if it was another trick. He then brought his tongue in to finish what he had started. In mere seconds Erin had exploded with an orgasm the likes of which she had never felt before, and may never again. It was no trick.
Chris began to untie Erin’s bonds. When the last cuff was released she slumped down on to the bed, both physically and emotionally exhausted. He then whispered into her ear. Sarah couldn’t make out what he was saying, but a smile quickly spread across Erin’s face. He gave her a few moments to rest, during which he amused himself by using a feather that he pulled from one of the pillows and traced the contours of Sarah’s body.
When Erin was ready she let Chris know, then the real fun began. She made her way down to the foot of the bed and waited. “Well Sarah, it’s your turn now.” Sarah wondered what was going on. Chris removed his boxers revealing his swollen manhood. He then entered her. Sarah noticed that she could not grind her hips with him, he was putting all his weight on her so she couldn’t. It was then that Chris turned to Erin and told her to begin. Erin started to scrape Sarah’s soles with her long fingernails. Chris then started to tickle her belly as he began to grind into her. The sheer amount of sensations that her mind was trying to handle was too much. The tickling and the orgasm were both fighting for her minds’ attention. After a few moments she could feel the energy building up within herself, it began to grow stronger and stronger, her laughter turned to moans and whines, and in one fleeting moment time seemed to stand still. The sexual energy pulsating throughout her body seemed to shake the very halls that she resided in and then she exploded with such a force she had bucked Chris off of her and arched her back high off of the bed. Then everything went black.
Once she woke it was early in the morning and she found herself tucked in with Chris in her bed. He was laying behind her with his arm holding her close to him. She reveled in his warm embrace. She saw Erin was asleep in the bed on the other side of the room. Thoughts of her experience before were still echoing inside her mind so she crawled out of Chris’s arms and grabbed the handcuffs from her nightstand.
When Erin woke she found both Chris and Sarah standing over her. They had bound her again to the bed. She knew what they had in mind and couldn’t wait!
The end.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back