• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Days Of Resistance (Part I)

tonguetickler

TMF Novice
This is my first ever attempt to post a story so I'll try to do my best. I'm Greek and I'd like to ask for your understanding in case my English doesn't make any sense in some parts.

Days Of Resistance-Prologue

Maria had to hurry. She was running alone in the empty streets of Athens for the last two hours and the Resistance headquarters were still away. It was late after midnight and she had to be careful for Nazi patrols. She knew that if she meets one they would arrest her for sure. She wasn't afraid for herself. But she knew that if she was taken to the Gestapo basements they would probably break her. It was not that she wasn't tough. Surviving 2 years of Nazi occupation was a great task for a 20 year old orphan girl. But she had heard stories of the Gestapo "special treatments" that could make the most battle hardened partisan sing like a bird. And she didn't want to betray her comrades at any cost...
Two years had past since the terrible winter of 1941.The winter that killed over 1 million Greek people. It was then when she saw her parents and her baby sister starve to death. Her big brother Kostas was at the mountains fighting against the oppressor and she had been left all alone in the world. It was then when Maria joined the ranks of the Resistance and she found herself a new family. A big family with one common sacred aim:To free The Greek people from the horrid Nazi occupation, an aim that she was ready to suffer anything or even to die for. So she had to hurry and be to the headquarters on time for the meeting. Judging from what she was told by her link something big was about to happen within the next few months, something that would deal a decisive blow to the Nazis. And after being appointed as Captain of the Resistance's youth section she couldn't allow herself to miss a meeting of such vital importance.
Suddenly she stopped. She turned and looked back but she saw only the empty road."Well that's weird" she thought. She could swear that she heard quick footsteps some distance behind. And her senses never fooled her. Her senses kept her alive all this time. But Maria didn't have any time to waste so she started running to her destination. She should be there in about 15 minutes. But after a couple of minutes she stopped again, not being able to believe what her open wide eyes saw. A Nazi patrol appeared suddenly from a corner and blocked her way. She turned back and saw another squad of 10 men standing some feet behind here. Their evil smiles filled her with pure terror. “Come on Maria, think of something. Just don't loose it now” whispered to herself.
“Well, well, well! At last I have the honor to meet the Resistance youth Captain in person. How are you Maria?”
What was that? A feminine voice? Maria turned to the voice behind her back and saw a female SS officer of stunning beauty, She was a tall blond woman in her early 30s with blue eyes, eyes that seemed cold as ice. The officer was dressed in military shirt and skirt, nylons and high heels.
“What happened dear? The cat ate your tongue? That's fine for me you know, it will only make my job more interesting” said with a fiendish grin.
“I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. I am just on my way to visit my ill uncle” Maria answered realizing that she couldn't say something more stupid.
“Oh come on now. Save that rubbish for later. It is amazing how many ridiculous excuses I hear from my captives before I finally get the truth. And I always do...”
Maria felt overwhelmed by sheer horror. She had shown good composure in hard situations before, but there was something about this woman that filled her heart with fear, something that she couldn't clearly figure out. Maybe it was the way she was looking at her with her blue eyes, eyes expressing a scary combination of evil lust, hate and sick satisfaction. She also noticed that the officer was staring up and down her nyloned legs for some seconds and that made her toes curl for some reason.
“ Come on cutie follow as to the truck. And don't try anything clever, 20 rifles are ready to tear you apart”
A soldier came from behind and tied her hands. Then he started pushing towards the military truck, well hidden around the the dark corner of the street. 10 minutes later they were standing before the Gestapo Headquarters, a huge gray building that used to be an orphanage some years ago. When Maria looked at it she felt her legs freeze and her heart beating madly. The officer's whisper right to her ear almost made her pass out:
“Step in my little rebel. The two of us are going to have a very loooong night......”

That's it for the moment. I'll try to post the next part as soon as possible

Good writing--and for a non-English native, fantastic writing!

I hope the word "resistance" in the title signals not only Maria's political situation, but her valiant efforts to remain unresponsive to whatever pressure (God only knows what it might be) of her captors. I assume it would take some time and intelligence to break down a a tough girl like that.

Looking forward,

ddd

Good writing--and for a non-English native, fantastic writing!

I hope the word "resistance" in the title signals not only Maria's political situation, but her valiant efforts to remain unresponsive to whatever pressure (God only knows what it might be) of her captors. I assume it would take some time and intelligence to break down a a tough girl like that.

Looking forward,

ddd

The world resistance actually was not intended to describe any political situation. It describes the struggle of a whole nation against a merciless oppressor. There are no political messages in that. Just the right of every man on earth to be free, a right that unfortunately is taken for granted by many nowadays. Greek people suffered a lot during the Nazi occupation.The mention of 1941's winter is a fact, not fiction. I've never met my grandparents because they were executed in 1943. I don't want to be regarded as a nationalist jackass cause I am the exact opposite. Additionally, I didn't write the story to offend any German people who are among us in our forum. It wasn't the Germans that slaughtered millions of people, it was Hitler and his sick mind. But if there is anyone who feels offended then please contact with the moderator and have the story removed.Thnx and remember:
Laughter lengthens life!!

Hi tonguetickler,

Greetings. You either completely misunderstood my post or you just had something you needed to get off your chest (which is fine). Using the word "political" did not mean that you had some kind of hidden agenda or biased message to convey. Political in this context just means the public, communal situation as it occured in Greece during WWII, and in which your "Maria" found herself. I'm not sure how you concluded that Greek suffering during WWII was being minimized.

But since you raised the issue, it should be emphasized that while, of course, "Germans" as a blanket term for the entire nation (and their descendents) are not responsible for the millions slaughtered, thousands of Germans carried out this slaughter. "Hitler's sick mind" killed exactly no one; bullets, gas cambers, starvation, and so forth did, implemented by the hands of Germans and their allies. Are you saying that all the people who followed Hitler's orders bear no guilt?

But all of this has nothing to do with my post! Maybe I wasn't clear. I was making a little suggestion or request that Maria show some resistance to the tickling and that it should take time and intelligence to "break her". To me, this makes the story more exciting and believable.

All the best,

dig dug

Well done! I find your story very interesting, and considering that I am a W.W. II buff, even more so. Can't wait to see the next part. Good luck with it.

As I see it now, I might misunderstood the term political. I didn't think at any case that you wanted to minimize the Greek suffering during the war and the occupation. What I said was not an outburst against your comments, honestly. I guess that I somehow wanted to make clear that my story is not intended to offend any German people, to "get it off my chest" (I liked that, by the way)
as you said. That's all, there was nothing personal against your comments in my post.Thnx again

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back