• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Okay, here's the TMNT tickling story ...well, the first part, anyway. lol

jason19tk

TMF Regular
TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES

in

"RETURN of TURTELLI?"

As the Turtles relaxed in their sewer lair after hours of intense Ninjutsu training, a familiar noise was heard-- the beep of their communicator, the Turtle-Comm. Leonardo, the blue masked, katana-wielding leader of the group, opened his 'Comm to respond to the call.

On the other end was their friend, and number one fan, Zach. " Hey guys, I won't be coming to visit today..Catlin has a brand new video game based on you guys. I just GOTTA check that out!"

"Are you sure it's the game you wanna check out?" Rapheal teased.

"Ha ha, Raph " Zach rolled his eyes. He didn't have much interest in Catlin. And even if he did, the Turtles wouldn't find out from HIM. He signed off and headed for his friend's apartment.

As he walked, Zach looked over his shoulder more than usual. It had only been a year since he and Catlin helped the Turtles foil Don Turtelli's and Boldini's plans. The thought of going through all that foot-tickling again sent chills down his spine.

Zach then reminded himself that Turtelli was in jail, and that he was safe. Suddenly, he heard a woman's scream in a nearby alley. He ran into the alley to help--no one else was around-- and found "Nothing?" Zach looked around, confused. He was sure he heard a scream.

As he turned to leave, he nearly ran into a mysterious figure. This man..or woman...wore a trenchcoat and fedora. A mask hid his or her face effectively. Quickly, the figure threw a special dust into Zach's face, causing the boy to slip into unconsiousness. "

Catlin looked at the clock. One hour--not even Zach would be this late to play the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles video game. She decided to go to Channel Six News and see if the Turtle's friend, April O'Neal could help.

Once in the building, Catlin was informed--rather rudely--by Mr. Burns that his star reporter was too busy with an assignment to be bothered by bratty kids at the moment. As the head of the network slammed the door of his office shut, Catlin muttered "Great...how am I supposed to find Ms O'Neal NOW?

"Excuse me, you said you were looking for April?" a voice called from behind Catlin. It was the secretary, and April's friend, Irma. "If you'd like, I can take a message. " The girl decided this was her best bet to get her message to April. She told the secretary about Zach's being late and added " I'm not sure, but what if Turtelli is after Zach again? I mean, he DID seem pretty mad when the Turtles nabbed him. "

"Don't worry about him, I'm sure he can take care of himself " Irma assured. " Besides, even if Turtelli IS back in action, the Turtles will catch him again. They always do. Now you'd better get home..it's getting dark. "

Catlin thanked Irma and headed out the door. On the way home she spotted a cat going through some garbage cans. Feeling sorry for the feline, Catlin took out the leftover sandwhich pieces she had in her backpack and fed them to the cat. Suddenly, a shadow formed on the wall in front of the girl.

Catlin turned around to see who'd sneaked up on her, and saw the trenchcoat-clad figure. Again the special powder was thrown and another victim was gained.

April stormed into the Channel Six building muttering "Traffic assignments! I can't believe I'm stuck covering traffic! I swear if Burns doesn't give me an assignment worth my time, I'll.."

"Hey, April, some kid came looking for you today. She was one of the two who helped the Turtles stop the Tortellini Emerald theft. " That quickly gained the reporter's attention. She listened intently as Irma told her about Zach not appearing at his friend's house, about the fact that Catlin was worried that Turtelli might be in action again.

"Do you think that's possible, April? Turtelli out for revenge?"

" I don't know, Irma, " the woman replied" but I'm going to find out. If I'm not back in three hours go to Big City Pizza and tell the Turtles what you know. There's an 'Eat Till You Puke ' buffet happening there, so you know the guys will show up. If you don't see them, don't worry..they'll spot YOU. "

April then rushed out the door to a van she sometimes used...it was no oridinary van. What oridinary news van would have a green roof with a turtle shell patteren and high tech tracking devices? No, this was the Turtle-Van.

Always cautious, O'Neal opened the back doors to check for lurking thugs or Foot Soldiers--what she found was more shocking. She gasped as she saw Zach and Catlin on the van's floor, asleep and tied up. A clould of strange-looking dust surrounded April's head, and she suddenly became drowsy. She turned to face her attacker.

However, even though she'd recently learned some Ninjutsu from the Turtles, she was in no shape for a fight. Groggily, she asked the masked figure "Who...are you? And wha..what do you...want?" As the reporter fell down, the villan snatched her Turtle-Comm away, saying " You'll find out in good time, Ms. O'Neal. "

The villan then loaded his or her last victim into the van, and kicked both April and Zach's 'comms under another car. The figure then announced a fact that might be true : "And this time, no Turtles will be around to save you. "

The mysterious person climbed into the van, driving off with it's unwilling passengers.

.........to be continued...

So...how was THAT for the first part? :D

Like I said, I'm going to post one of my other stories tommarow so I can work on the THIRD part (I have the second part written, just don't feel like posting too much at one time. ), then I'll post the second part.

One of my shorter stories is also multi-part story as well, so maybe that will be the one I'll post tommarow. Well, the first part of it, maybe. lol:D

one thing though

I'm hoping you don't skip where the shoes and/or socks are removed

Nice, nice, nice.
Threatening to be very good. The build-up alone was cool enough.

WHERE THE HECK IS PART 2?!!!

That's what I'd like to know......I'm eagerly awaiting the continuation!

come on, post the 2nd part already

I'm sick of having to wait

this guy's starting 2 get on my nerves a bit w/ this story, cuz he posted part 1 on a different forum around july last year. didn't get around 2 posting part 2 until many many long months later. he never posted part 3. :sowrong:

ok. here is what I say

I'm sick of this guy leaving us waiting for this damn thing. So somebody else finish it because until I'm proven wrong, this guy is not going to do it

Take it easy guys, Stress shaves years of your life. Its not easy to right a story, in a way its even more difficult then drawing. Theres also that little thing called writers block witch can show up at the most inopertune times. All im saying guys is give him a chance, things can come up with out warning, distracting a person from his project. As I like to say $hit Happens.

Hey

Beggars can't be choosers people. :sowrong: TK 81, if you wanna read it so bad write the damn thing yourself.....quit your whining.

this is all I am saying

This guy, he has part two done already so what is he waiting for? And to Krokus, bite me.

i'm telling u, people, i've read parts 1&2 before on a different forum. this guy is slower than my grandmother, how is slower than the world's slowest sloth! and the guy NEVER got around 2 posting part 3, where the actual tickling is supposed 2 b!

no. that particular forum recently disapeared. it was a lousy Delphi forum. all i can say is that there was no tickling in it, and the kidnapper is NOT Don Turtelli, but his female apprentice. But perhaps i've said 2 much :p

emsee

So what happened in part 2? If Jason19tk won't post it, might as well hear it

basically, April, Zack, and Caitlin wake up 2 find themselves tied to chairs w/ their feet bare, and the figure in the trenchcoat and fedora is revealed 2 b a woman, Don Turtelli's apprentice, who was learning from Turtelli his methods of tickle torture. In fact, she had secretly been watching Turtelli interrogate April, Zack, and Caitlin in "The Case of the Hot Kimono" and "The Great Boldini", and had observed that Turtelli was sloppy in his work; that he gave up 2 easilt. Basically, this is a revenge, story, and Turtelli's apprentice wants 2 prove herself as greater torturer than her mentor. The chapter ends w/ her press a button that causes April, Zack, and Caitlin's chairs 2 lead them to seperate rooms...

Sorry about not postin it yet, guys....I just don't get as much time online as I used to. I've been kinda busy helpin my mom and her b/f fix up this shrimp boat we have and we're gonna be movin to a new town sometime soon. Not to mention I usually visit OTHER forums besides this one. lol. I just kinda got bored for a while with trying to think up new stuff.

Anyway, like I said, sorry about not posting part 2 alot sooner. Here it is ( or at least close to what I orignally wrote):

April, Zach and Catlin woke up, in a dark warehouse. Looking around, they noticed it was set up to look a little bit like a dungeon. As they soon found out, they were tightly restrained to some chairs. There were straps around their wrists, ankles, calves, chests ( well, a little lower than April's chest), and even the areas right above their elbows were restrained. And their shoes and socks were nowhere to be found.

None of them seemed too surprised to see each other. April spoke first. " Any idea what this is all about?"

Zach replied " Not a clue". With a slight tremble in her voice, Catlin remarked " I just hope it's not Turtelli again."

A woman's voice from the shadows: " You would've been better off with Turtelli!" The figure who had taken the three captive so easily emerged from the darkness, this time without the mask, or the hair hidden. The three saw the face of an attractive Asian woman.

"Who are you? " April demanded " And what is this all about?"

" You can call me Lily. Your reptilian friend, Leonardo, has met a friend of mine before-- Lotus. We were in the same Ninja clan together. "

Lily continued " As for what's going on..I suppose you have a right to know...especially since you may not survive the night. "

Catlin gulped. She didn't exactly like the direction this was heading.
The villaness paid no attention to her, though.
" I'm somewhat of a student of Turtell's. I've secretly watched him use his interrogation methods on all three of you, and I came to this conclusion: I could do a far better job of tickle-torturing you than Turtelli ever would. When I ...explained ...this little fact to him, the little know-it-all wasn't too happy at first. Then he made me an offer I couldn't refuse: One million dollars to prove that I can best him in the art of tickle-torture. "

She walked over to a control console and said " Naturally, you three are the perfect subjects for this ....experiment. I enjoy new challenges, and I've seen that you three are not ones to break so easily. Besides, one million dollars is a very pleasent amount of money to me. "

She pressed a button on the controls and the chairs the victims where strapped to started to move-- the chairs were on tracks of some sort.

As the unwilling prisoners each headed towards a seperate room, Lily announced " And I intend to get EVERY penny of that reward. "

It was going to be a long night for those three.

to be continued...( this time, it will, since I have time to write the next part. lol )

Okay, now for part ( I had actually been working on this part, somewhat..just on paper, though ) 3:

Catlin struggled furiously against the restraints as the chair traveled to it's designated room. She figured she'd go through some tickle-torture, but she didn't want to go through something as severe as this Lily manic made it sound. The one thing that made her really nervous was the shape of the female Ninja's nails: not exactly sharp, but not dull, either--perfect for tickling someone crazy. Catliin's toes reflexively curled up at that thought.

Soon--too soon for Catlin-- Lily entered the doomed girl's room. She traced a nail along Catlin's sole, just enough to make her squirm. She then put a blindfold over Catlin's eyes. If she had been in the mood to laugh at the woman's stupidity, she would've. Instead she simply informed Lily " That's not going to help you...we already know what you look like. "

Lily smiled with amusement. " Did you not hear what I said? I'm a Ninja...I can look like anyone I want, with the right tools. Even if you survive, the cops will never find me..not even your Turtle friends would. " Now Catlin was the one feeling dumb. The female ninja then said " As for the blindfold, it's not to hide my identity. I've noticed, from some of Turtell's lesser-known victims, that other senses seem..heightened when one is taken away, sometimes. Such as ticklishness increasing a little when you can't see where I'm going to strike. "

To illustrate her point, Lily once again slid her nail down Catlin's sole, causing a suprised gasp. The ninja was right, Catlin realized- it DID tickle more. And it wasn't exactly helping Catlin's situation that Lily's nails tickled more than Turtelli's feather.

"Now,then..suppose we get on with this little show. Turtelli is watching through hidden cameras, and I want that money. " Lily started to rake her nails up and down Catlin's feet, finally causing the girl to start laughing her head off.

" Ha ha ha ha hahahahahaha! Stop it! Hahahahahahahahaaaa! S-s-stop! Hahahahahahahhahaaahahahahaaa!" Lily was pleased with the results her nails had. She already had the young girl begging for her to stop. She hadn't seen Turtelli and his pitiful excuse for a tickling tool do that so easily. However, the woman was far from done with Catlin.

She continued to rake the girl's soles for about ten to twenty minutes, while Catlin's face was already turing red from laughing so much. Suddenly, the tickling sensations on the feet stopped. Catlin used this time to take in huge gulps of air.

However, her rest wasn't going to be as short as she'd hoped. " In case you're wondering why I've stopped, " Lily stated, " I just want to test out one of my favorite tools. " Catlin heard a slight whirring sound. Somehow, it sounded familiar, like something one of her friends used during a sleepover she'd had a few weeks ago. Suddenly, Catlin recognized the sound. " Oh god..not that..anything but that.." she thought.

But her thoughts did her no good as the electric tootbrush made it's way around , inbetween and under her toes. Catlin's thrashing in the restraints would've probably broken the straps, if Lily hadn't known her bondage equipment. The electric toothbrush was worse than anything had ever been tickled by before. This new method had her screaming at the top of her lungs. "AAAAHHHHHHH! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHA! NOT THAT!!!NOT THAT!! HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAAAAHAAAA!HELLLLP! HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA SOMEONE HELP MEEEE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAA!!!"

Catlin's tormentor smirked as she replied " Go ahead and scream your lungs out, child. I had Turtelli set up these rooms to have sound-proof walls. Even if someone was right outside that door, no one could hear you. " The torture continued for another twenty minutes.

By this time, Catlin was becoming very worn out...she felt her lungs would burst from all the laughing. However, Lily would not stop, even when Catlin's voice became hoarse. Catlin could barely use it to beg. " Plea...please...stop! haha ...ahaa hahaa" not too long afterwards, the girl slipped off into the same place she had been hours earlier: unconsiousness.

Lily headed towards the door, and called to her blacked-out prisoner " That's right, little girl...sleep. Your friends need to be dealt with. But you'd better rest well, because I'll eventually return."

The trench coat-clad female walked out of the room, and down the hall to her next victim, who had one question on his mind: without their Turtle-Comms, how could the trio get rescued THIS time?

to be continued....

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back