• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Low Roads, Chapter 9 (*/F, legs & UB;*/M, full body).

Low_Roads

4th Level Black Feather
Link to Chapter 10: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=112769
Links to all Low Roads chapters: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=197264

Welcome back to the wilds of Tabor County! Witness, as Mercy Mew and Angie Allgoode tangle with autonomous quills, brave the cat's meow and eaves-drop on a terror-filled tasting session! Please be patient with the upload... tonight's offering is a big one, 35 pages-worth. Once again, my thanks to those generous members who've allowed me to enliven this tale via their borrowed personas and iconic characters. I pray no lasting damage will be suffered at my hands.

A word of warning: tonight's story features one rather gory scene. Those not interested in such material may avoid pages 17 & 19 with no appreciable loss of story continuity.

Pages 1-5:

Attachments

• lowroads-09-01.jpg
    lowroads-09-01.jpg
    541 KB · Views: 153
  • lowroads-09-02.jpg
    lowroads-09-02.jpg
    526.6 KB · Views: 140
  • lowroads-09-03.jpg
    lowroads-09-03.jpg
    556.3 KB · Views: 146
  • lowroads-09-04.jpg
    lowroads-09-04.jpg
    466.7 KB · Views: 185
  • lowroads-09-05.jpg
    lowroads-09-05.jpg
    382.7 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:
Pages 6-10:

Attachments

• lowroads-09-06.jpg
    lowroads-09-06.jpg
    545.5 KB · Views: 116
  • lowroads-09-07.jpg
    lowroads-09-07.jpg
    541.9 KB · Views: 105
  • lowroads-09-08.jpg
    lowroads-09-08.jpg
    471.4 KB · Views: 108
  • lowroads-09-09.jpg
    lowroads-09-09.jpg
    566 KB · Views: 127
  • lowroads-09-10.jpg
    lowroads-09-10.jpg
    552.9 KB · Views: 148
Last edited:
Pages 11-15:

Attachments

• lowroads-09-11.jpg
    lowroads-09-11.jpg
    498.9 KB · Views: 119
  • lowroads-09-12.jpg
    lowroads-09-12.jpg
    520.8 KB · Views: 130
  • lowroads-09-13.jpg
    lowroads-09-13.jpg
    519.7 KB · Views: 136
  • lowroads-09-14.jpg
    lowroads-09-14.jpg
    532.6 KB · Views: 174
  • lowroads-09-15.jpg
    lowroads-09-15.jpg
    543.8 KB · Views: 197
Last edited:
Pages 16-20:

Attachments

• lowroads-09-16.jpg
    lowroads-09-16.jpg
    525.8 KB · Views: 137
  • lowroads-09-17.jpg
    lowroads-09-17.jpg
    596.6 KB · Views: 135
  • lowroads-09-18.jpg
    lowroads-09-18.jpg
    515.8 KB · Views: 117
  • lowroads-09-19.jpg
    lowroads-09-19.jpg
    533.6 KB · Views: 125
  • lowroads-09-20.jpg
    lowroads-09-20.jpg
    555.3 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:
Pages 21-25:

Attachments

• lowroads-09-21.jpg
    lowroads-09-21.jpg
    475.3 KB · Views: 106
  • lowroads-09-22.jpg
    lowroads-09-22.jpg
    486.1 KB · Views: 183
  • lowroads-09-23.jpg
    lowroads-09-23.jpg
    590.1 KB · Views: 129
  • lowroads-09-24.jpg
    lowroads-09-24.jpg
    509.6 KB · Views: 136
  • lowroads-09-25.jpg
    lowroads-09-25.jpg
    586.5 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:
Pages 26-30:

Attachments

• lowroads-09-26.jpg
    lowroads-09-26.jpg
    494.8 KB · Views: 122
  • lowroads-09-27.jpg
    lowroads-09-27.jpg
    585.5 KB · Views: 141
  • lowroads-09-28.jpg
    lowroads-09-28.jpg
    489 KB · Views: 165
  • lowroads-09-29.jpg
    lowroads-09-29.jpg
    403.6 KB · Views: 158
  • lowroads-09-30.jpg
    lowroads-09-30.jpg
    418.5 KB · Views: 162
Last edited:
Pages 31-35:

Attachments

• lowroads-09-31.jpg
    lowroads-09-31.jpg
    394.2 KB · Views: 133
  • lowroads-09-32.jpg
    lowroads-09-32.jpg
    538.2 KB · Views: 115
  • lowroads-09-33.jpg
    lowroads-09-33.jpg
    505.1 KB · Views: 101
  • lowroads-09-34.jpg
    lowroads-09-34.jpg
    446.6 KB · Views: 139
  • lowroads-09-35.jpg
    lowroads-09-35.jpg
    439.5 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:
As brilliant as ever Low Roads! The whole comic is coming along greatly and the way its set makes me want to learn what happens next, tickling or no.

This is the part when I hoist you up on my shoulders and carry you around the stadium! ^^

AWESOME job LBH. The writing is simply wonderful, the humor is dead on, and the art just keeps getting better and better.

You sir, kick total bootie :)

B

Where to start? Once again, Low Roads, a masterpiece! From the very first panel, when I saw Mercy and Angie trodding through the forest barefoot, I knew that this was going to be a good one. The sense of anticipation was almost too much to bear. It was outdone only by the cliffhanger ending. I can't wait to see Mercy tickled silly by the thing in the basement. Or will she use her new found powers to enter the dreamworld and bamf out of there?

Angie is becoming an intriguing and titillating (pun intended) character. Her impromptu tickling of Mercy and practically begging to be tickled in return was wonderful. And the art was fantastic as usual. I found panel 11.3 to be particularly transcendant. Mercy's expression is utterly gleeful in spite of her protests.

I'm not at all a fan of */m, but hey, you're writing for a broad audience here. And the dialogue is once again engaging. The Cheshire Cat's tirade (beginning with "Zounds! Such frightful outrage!") may be the finest piece of writing ever to grace these boards. Not only that, but despite my desire to see the girls tickled, the tension in your writing was such that I was actually rooting for them to escape detection by the bogeys and their allies. And believe me, that's saying something on a tickling board!

I tip my hat, sir.

:wiseowl: MK

As brilliant as ever Low Roads! The whole comic is coming along greatly and the way its set makes me want to learn what happens next, tickling or no.
Thanks so much, Dev! I'm delighted that this story is delivering enjoyment, and doubly so that the non-fetish elements are holding their own! My feeling is that the tickling quotient will prove all the more teasing (and sometimes surprising) if it's thoroughly integrated into a more mundane context. Of course, this may sometimes aggravate the rabid tk enthusiast... fair warning to me to motivate as many opportunities as possible!

This is the part when I hoist you up on my shoulders and carry you around the stadium! ^^
A wonderful sentiment, but perhaps dangerous! People tell me I'm a hulk! XD

AWESOME job LBH. The writing is simply wonderful, the humor is dead on, and the art just keeps getting better and better.

You sir, kick total bootie :)

B
Cherished praise from a multi-talent who understands all those areas of creative endeavor so very well and exercises them to such splendid effect! My profoundest thanks, Bandito! Your compliments justify everything I've hoped so fondly to accomplish with this series! Special thanks also for the wording... between here and the TTC, I seem to be punting a fair measure of "behind" this time out! XD

What a wonderful comic! :bouncybou
Thanks so much for posting it. :D
My greatest pleasure! And thanks to you for your most kind compliments!

Where to start? Once again, Low Roads, a masterpiece! From the very first panel, when I saw Mercy and Angie trodding through the forest barefoot, I knew that this was going to be a good one. The sense of anticipation was almost too much to bear. It was outdone only by the cliffhanger ending. I can't wait to see Mercy tickled silly by the thing in the basement. Or will she use her new found powers to enter the dreamworld and bamf out of there?
Once again, Moonknight, I'm blown away by and incredibly grateful for the volumes of thoughtful consideration you've devoted to this story! I know it's succeeded beyond my fondest hopes when it prompts such intelligent, insightful observation!

Mercy's present pickle (caught between the slats) ought indeed to test her new understanding of the Dreamtime realm... but I'm not at all confident that she's gained sufficient disciple to ignore immediate distractions. Mastery of her potential may prove thorny, I fear!

Angie is becoming an intriguing and titillating (pun intended) character. Her impromptu tickling of Mercy and practically begging to be tickled in return was wonderful.
I'm very pleased that scene made a favorable impression! "Impromptu" is the perfect word to describe it... I wanted this to be off-hand and a bit of a surprise. Also a change-of-pace form the extended, "forced" situations that take center stage in the story. I'm likewise pleased that Angie's developing some independent distinction... not easy, when seconded to the hyper, A-personality Mercy.

And the art was fantastic as usual. I found panel 11.3 to be particularly transcendant. Mercy's expression is utterly gleeful in spite of her protests.
Ah! I'm so glad you like that! It's turned out to be one of my favorites, too! Should serve as a lesson to me to include more scenes of sheer playfulness!

I'm not at all a fan of */m, but hey, you're writing for a broad audience here. And the dialogue is once again engaging.
Yeah, I'm with you, actually. I dont find anything particularly exciting or intriguing about male tickling. I have received requests for it, though (years gone by, at this point, the production process is so slow!), and it did prove a useful exercise to play against my instincts. Originally, the victim was intended to be Tessie Tingle, the school teacher glimpsed at the beginning of Chapter 5 (never fear! I still have wicked plans for her!) The series' lion's share of ticklees will inevitably be female, as all the primary participants are female (Mercy's journey of discovery being loosely influenced by de Sade's Justine misadventures). However, to exclude all male-based incidents would strain verisimilitude, I think, and might lend the project a taint of misogyny. I do have a few further */M, F/M and M/M scenarios planned... summoning up the needed creative enthusiasm will prove my primary challenge.

The Cheshire Cat's tirade (beginning with "Zounds! Such frightful outrage!") may be the finest piece of writing ever to grace these boards. Not only that, but despite my desire to see the girls tickled, the tension in your writing was such that I was actually rooting for them to escape detection by the bogeys and their allies. And believe me, that's saying something on a tickling board!
This is very heady praise! Thank you so much! It's the very sort of complex reaction I (and, I suspect, every writer) prays to inspire!

I tip my hat, sir.

:wiseowl: MK
And I to you, sir! Such kind attention provides all the impetus I'll ever require to inspire my very best efforts!

Once again, Moonknight, I'm blown away by and incredibly grateful for the volumes of thoughtful consideration you've devoted to this story! I know it's succeeded beyond my fondest hopes when it prompts such intelligent, insightful observation!

Not at all. After all of your labors (especially - as you've often pointed out - in this grueling summer heat) it would be selfish of me to enjoy the tale and keep all the praise welling up inside me to myself. It's the very least anyone could do. Think of me as a less acerbic Rogert Ebert. :cool:

Mercy's present pickle (caught between the slats) ought indeed to test her new understanding of the Dreamtime realm... but I'm not at all confident that she's gained sufficient disciple to ignore immediate distractions. Mastery of her potential may prove thorny, I fear!

All the worse for poor Mercy, but all the better for us the reader!

I'm very pleased that scene made a favorable impression! "Impromptu" is the perfect word to describe it... I wanted this to be off-hand and a bit of a surprise. Also a change-of-pace form the extended, "forced" situations that take center stage in the story. I'm likewise pleased that Angie's developing some independent distinction... not easy, when seconded to the hyper, A-personality Mercy.

Ah! I'm so glad you like that! It's turned out to be one of my favorites, too! Should serve as a lesson to me to include more scenes of sheer playfulness!
!

Hear, hear! I enjoy the tickle torture scenarios and the rapturous thrills of the voluptuaries as much as the next fella (maybe more!) but we should never forget that giving a girl a little tickle here or there is usually a lot of harmless, scintillating fun for all involved! :)

I know you'll need your rest after this Herculaean effort, but I'm already looking forward to the next installment. And I beg you to keep your eye (and quill) on Ms. Sparrow! ;)

:wiseowl:MK

Another great chapter Low Roads. :devil2: :cool2: :)
Thank you, Rajee! :D As always, I'm pleased and thrilled by your kind support!

I know you'll need your rest after this Herculaean effort, but I'm already looking forward to the next installment. And I beg you to keep your eye (and quill) on Ms. Sparrow! ;)

:wiseowl:MK
The enthusiastic response of forum members always gets me jazzed up to start new work! Have no fear... I fully intend to begin the script for Chapter 10 sometime this coming week! And while I've always had an important, high-profile tickling scene planned for the lovely Sparrow Hall, your sage advice has already inspired an interim encounter which I should be able to implement within the next couple of chapters! This is the reason I value outside input so highly; many sharp minds working on the details are so much more effective than just one!

Last edited:
The enthusiastic response of forum members always gets me jazzed up to start new work! Have no fear... I fully intend to begin the script for Chapter 10 sometime this coming week! And while I've always had an important, high-profile tickling scene planned for the lovely Sparrow Hall, your sage advice has already inspired an interim encounter which I should be able to implement within the next couple of chapters! This is the reason I value outside input so highly; many sharp minds working on the details is so much more effective than just one!

Wow, I'm honored to be included in the creative process, Low Roads. I hope that Sparrow won't bear me any ill will for inspiring her little "interim encounter".:evilha:

MK:wiseowl:

Wow, I'm honored to be included in the creative process, Low Roads. I hope that Sparrow won't bear me any ill will for inspiring her little "interim encounter".:evilha:

MK:wiseowl:
Not to worry! Sparrow will acquiesce like a lamb and do as she's told! (Right! Like I could ever control the feisty Sparrow Hall! Fortunately, though, like everyone in the Low Roads she's pining to be in the spotlight and will do whatever is required to earn it!)

This has been a joy to read Low Roads, I can't believe this series has been going on for almost 2 years now! Incredible. Thanks for all the effort you've put into this. :D

This has been a joy to read Low Roads, I can't believe this series has been going on for almost 2 years now! Incredible. Thanks for all the effort you've put into this. :D
2 years! Man, that's a mighty long time for me to have been busy with something that only takes half an hour to read! XD But it's so worth it to know that you enjoy it, Floyd! Thanks so much for letting me know!:D:D:D

Not to worry! Sparrow will acquiesce like a lamb and do as she's told! (Right! Like I could ever control the feisty Sparrow Hall! Fortunately, though, like everyone in the Low Roads she's pining to be in the spotlight and will do whatever is required to earn it!)

Well thank goodness for that! :)

Also, I'd just like to thank you for providing this serial for free here on the TMF (and elsewhere). In terms of quality, it ranks right up there with (and in many cases surpasses) the pay material on the market. Thanks very much for sharing your creativity with the community free of charge. It is truly, truly appreciated. :D

MK :wiseowl:

Absolutely incredible, as always... I always used to compare your work to early R. Crumb... but I think you've surpassed him, frankly. :)

Thanks again for including /m. I love it!

Also, I'd just like to thank you for providing this serial for free here on the TMF (and elsewhere). In terms of quality, it ranks right up there with (and in many cases surpasses) the pay material on the market. Thanks very much for sharing your creativity with the community free of charge. It is truly, truly appreciated. :D

MK :wiseowl:
Thank you, MK! :D Very good of you to say so! Actually, it would be just about impossible to write and draw these stories professionally while keeping them the way I prefer, what with the numerous member cameos and occasional copyrighted element. Too, I'm not crazy about the idea of working to a schedule or meeting a publisher's expectations. I love being able to make my contribution free from those pressures... it really frees me up creatively! And the generous congratulations and good wishes of the community (yours prominent amongst them!) provide all the return I'll ever want!

Absolutely incredible, as always... I always used to compare your work to early R. Crumb... but I think you've surpassed him, frankly. :)

Thanks again for including /m. I love it!
Thanks so much, Spudmobile! I've always found your comparison of my style to Crumb's flattering! He's such towering talent; his work has so much personality! Sorry it's taken me so long to provide a proper /M scene! It's thanks to your suggestion that there is one at all... left to my own devices, I'd likely include nothing but female tickling, and how one-note monotonous that would be! This story will likely continue /F heavy, as that's my personal interest, but rest assured that I don't intend to neglect male participation! The next such scene is already well formed in my mind!

That's really good to know... thanks for being accommodating to us /m fans! :)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back