• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Here's another one folks: Called Little Miss Ticklish Dynamite.

ticklishcelt

Little Miss Ticklish Dynamite.
Inspired by Emeraldmoon.
C. 2002.

They had enjoyed a day at the beach; swimming, sunning, a surfside picnic lunch and now they were enjoying the sunset from her cliff top house that he was staying at. A gentle breeze wafted in through the open sliding glass door and it tickled the wind chimes as it came in.

“The pounding surf never stops,” Gordon said putting down his wine glass. “It just keeps going and going. It is eternally restless.”

“Oh you profound and poetic person you.” Ginger stood by the open door and adjusted the G-string on her bikini top.

Gotcha; at least there’s something I can do better than you.”

“So you can’t surf or throw a Frisbee properly. You did okay in rubbing suntan lotion on my body.”
“So what’s there to that, you rub it all over, wha la. And if I missed a spot it’s because you kept squirming; Touchy.”

“Oh sure, blame it on me. You are good at surfing with your eyes though.”

“And just exactly what is that supposed to mean?”

You must have looked at miss Alabama, right through to miss Wyoming, and a few states that we don’t have.”

“Are you saying that I wasn’t paying any attention to you?”

“Well let’s just say that I wasn’t tickled by the way you were hanging ten all over their bodies.”

“Oh so you weren’t tickled huh. Well I think I can change that. He slowly closed the glass door, locked it and then turned to her.

“What do you mean you can cha?”

She had barely time to finish the sentence when he ran over to her, picked her up and put her over his shoulder. He then carried her into the bedroom and tossed her onto the bed.

“What the…”

He rolled her over on her back, straddled her and manoeuvred her arms above her head. “The only girl that I was paying attention to today was you, and so I think you owe me an apology.”

“I owe you an apology, with the sensual scenery you were looking at. No way! So if you weren’t tickled then, you’re going to be now.”

She pulled her leg back and kneed him in the rear end. This made his fall on top of her, and seizing the moment, she pulled her arms out of his grasp. She made a grab for his upper arms to push him off, but in the ensuing struggle missed and grabbed his sides. He yipped and giggled immediately and struggled to push her hands away. Her hands continued to kneed his sides. His only response was to push himself away and as he did so she reached out to grab at his sides again. For a girl of only 4’ 9” in height, she was sure little miss dynamite.

“Girl, are you going to get it.” he said as he reached out to grab her ribs and she tried to press her arms to her sides. She rolled around and contorted on the bed as his busy fingers tormented her underarms. While he worked on her ribs and armpits, he was both surprised and aroused at the sounds she was emitting. He couldn’t tell if she was taunting and teasing him and/or begging him to stop. In any case she was having the first of the many conniptions that he would make her have. She giggled quite heavily at first, and then began laughing. His heart was pounding and his tickling fingers were quivering. Her little body thrashed all over her bed. Her giggles were interspersed with cries of 'That's enough!' and “All right, all right; all right” and she struggled and writhed around violently in a way unlike anything he could have dreamt up in any fantasy! Her hair flailed around as she laughed heartily and sometimes breathed heavily. Her back arched wickedly as she frantically squirmed in an effort to stave off the sensations.

As he struggled to trap her in a compromising position, she giggled and teased him, saying that she was too quick for him to get her into a helpless position. He straddled her, and reaching for the looped ropes he had tied to the bedposts earlier, he began securing her wrists to the top corners of the bed. He got off the bed grabbed her left ankle and began tying it to the bottom post. She immediately began to buck, kick and struggle again, but with one leg tied there wasn’t much she could do. After a few tries to grab the flailing right leg he managed to grab its ankle and secure it to the other post. Now she was tied spread-eagled.

Her long reddish-brown hair was a mess around her from struggling, and she tugged playfully, but intently at her bonds.

“I think I know what you have in store for me, but what if I’m not in the mood.”

“Are you in the mood?”

“I can take anything you dish out. After all, I could take all of your cyber-tickles.”

“Ah yes, but that was through a computer. This is going to be hands-on.”

With his remark she suddenly realized that this time he was going to physically tickle her, and with her being tied down, there was nothing she could do about it. She immediately started to buck and struggle again. As he had tied her ankles, she couldn’t kick, and that left her even more helpless and defenceless. She knew how sensitive she was to even the gentlest of touches and how they would always send her through the roof.

“I can take anything you can dish out. And give it as well” She replied again defiantly.

Sitting beside her, he covered her emerald green eyes with a blindfold and she was now in darkness.

“That remains to be seen my tied, helpless and ticklish little spice girl. Or in your case being blindfolded, not to be seen. And while you say you can give it as well, I don’t see that happening for some time to come. And so therefore, it seems the shoe is on the other foot. And speaking of shoes, or in your case runners, I’ll remove them.”

She felt him get off the bed and then felt movement, with two hands firmly gripping her left runner. She could feel that while one hand held the runnered foot still by grasping the toe, the other hand undid the runner’s lace. She felt a firm but slow tug and she realized that he was removing her runner altogether. It was the same with her right foot as well and now she could feel the playful but firm tugging of the toe of her left sock and could feel the sock begin to slide down her foot and off her toes. Her foot wriggled slightly, but she quickly regained her composure. Her right foot still had its sock on it and she wondered why he had left it on.

He stared for a few moments at her feet; her exquisite, buttery soft, pink soles with ten adorable little toes. “Such a pretty foot. You said size 6? Did you know that that means you have 28 and a half square inches of ticklish surface on each foot. That’s a grand total of 57 square inches. I like…”

That was piece of trivia she could do without, as it made her feet feel more ticklish and it unnerved her to think of them the way he had just put it. She thought again of her situation; spread eagle and tied down… A blindfold covered her eyes, her armpits now wide open and helpless, her ribs and tummy bare and unprotected and her feet totally alone and at the will of his mercy… As she was blindfolded, she only had her sense of hearing left to her, and while she wasn’t gagged, she knew that any begging and pleading would fall on deaf ears. She had after-all in so many words in the questionnaire that she had filled out for him, told him to go for it in tickling her, and this he had readily accepted. She remembered using the word extreme, as to her favourite type of tickling and she realized that she had basically told him that she would love to be tied to a bed and tickled beyond her limits. She loved the cyber-tickling that he had given her those many times in the IM chat room and how she looked forward to meeting him and to him tickling her. But now that it was about to come a reality, it was almost becoming surreal.

“There… Are we comfy? I’ll be right back; I saw a lovely feather outside and it had your name on it.

A feather! That in her mind was the softest, gentlest touch of all and that would really send her through the roof. She could imagine him approaching her with the feather, hovering it millimetres over her helpless and defenceless body. She could imagine the soft tendrils making first contact with her hypersensitive skin and she began to shiver. She began to shiver even more when she heard the glass door being slid shut, and she realized that the tickling was only moments away.

“Ah, the feather to me is almost the perfect tickling implement.”

If he thought that the feather was almost the perfect tickling implement, what did he classify as being the perfect implement.

She felt him sit on the bed beside her and she tried to imagine where he would strike first; her neck, armpits, sides, tummy, inner thighs or her feet.

He leaned forward and placed a soft, gentle kiss on her lips and she giggled in reply. Lifting his head he saw her raise hers and try to follow his lips. He lowered his head once more and began kissing her again. This time she didn’t giggle, but rather sighed and softly moaned.

My we have buttery-soft and sweet, warm lips. I shall enjoy those; and perhaps you might enjoy this.” With that he slowly stroked the feather across her lips and she jerked, moving her head to one side.

“OOOOH… Ticklish lips too; that’s a first for me. But whatever tickles your fancy.”

Then there was silence; a silence that was deafening and she wondered when he would tough her again. He had announced that he was going to use the feather and she wonder where he would touch her with next. The suspense in all of this was beginning to drive her crazy. He had her totally tied down at his mercy and so what was he waiting for… Her thoughts were interrupted with him getting off the bed and relocating himself by her left foot. She felt a hand cupping around the heel of her foot and then felt the slight feather-soft touch of his fingers on her sole. She jerked and gasped and tried to retain her composure, trying not to show any reaction.

“AHHH, are we going to play hard to get? Do I have to play sensual hardball?”

She wondered what he meant by the phrase sensual hardball, and she tried everything she could do not to move or laugh. She felt his fingers begin stroking surf-like over the sole and she tensed once more. Then without warning, he dug his fingers deep in her arch and revved them.

He could hear short, very muffled but baritone squeals and could now feel quick and violent, spasmodic jerking. He looked behind him and could see that a jack-o-lantern smile had appeared on her face. She was obviously cracking and he wanted slow it down and make the most of it and this he continued for several minutes.

Now deciding to use the feather again, he got up off the bed and relocated himself by her ribs. He decided to start with her ears and he slowly descend the feather to the tip or her left lobe. He wouldn’t announce that he going to begin, as he’d let the feather do that in its own sensual fashion. As the first tendrils meet with her lobe, her reaction is electric and he grinned with delight. He danced the feather over her lobe and followed its sudden and spasmodic movement with pleasure. This time he didn’t stop at just her lobe, but circled her entire ear, probing just inside. Her head moved away from him and he delighted in the chase to follow its every move.

As she turned her head to cover and protect that ear, He took great delight in the offer of exploring the other one. For several minutes he played cat and mouse with her ears, with the occasional stroke across the underside of her nose. He teased with dexterously, sensual touches, as he slide and danced the feather across her neck, then suddenly stopped.

There was no doubt about it that she was a fighter, that she wouldn’t crack easily and this delighted him no end. He also saw that her ribcage had begun to spasm and he thought of how his feathers, fingers and vibrator would take that to new levels.

“Shall we have some music to tickle by? I brought some appropriate music to tickle you by. He pressed the play button on the stereo and Beethoven’s “Moonlight Sonata” began to waft over the stillness of the room.

He started exploring her left armpit with his feather. The feather moved to the music around her armpit like a slow moving butterfly, and as hard as she tried to bring her arms down, being stretched taught didn’t allow this. Now her whole body was squirming and she managed to push out the words “Oh shit!” The words come out in a laboured resonance, and her body echoed the torment that they speak of.

Her laughter, which she tried to hold back by biting her lower lip, now came out as soft jagged giggles. The giggles were then rapidly disappearing and her squirms became frantic. She also began bucking again as well.

His feather was now ballet-like over her left armpit, still slowly stroking to the tune. The sunlight now began to illuminate and explore the once darkened hollows of her pit, and it revealed rivulets of sweat. This he must explore personally I thought to himself. He leaned forward and with his tongue’s feather-like touch, tasted the sweet vintage of her sweat. The more he tasted the more he liked and the more he liked the more he tasted, and he smiled at the sensual circle of events.

“Do you like Charlie Brown? Hi, my name is Schroeder.”

At that moment the “Charlie Brown Theme” came on and he began to play her ribs like a piano to keep in tune and time to the music. The pumpkin smile immediately disappeared as her mouth began to crack open and she began very strained and muffled giggles that came in waves. Her back arched again and he used one hand on her ribs while he reached with the other for a firm cushion. Seizing the moment when her spasming chest was thrust into the air; he wedged the cushion under her back, thereby keeping her chest in permanent thrust. While still there was very limited laughter, the frantic squirming and bucking was even wilder. After all, she was only having a few more conniptions.

“AHHH, we still refuse to laugh. I guess I’m just going to have to play hardball period.”

On came Beethoven’s 5th symphony and her back arched even higher as the result of his piano playing. Her head began again its rapid and spasming movement, her eyes closed tightly and her bed began to shake. The strained and muffled giggles instantly disappeared in the loudest explosion of laughter he had ever heard; a full-bore, hearty laughter that went from baritone to tenor in range.

“AHHHHH, now we’re getting somewhere. Soon I will have you frantically screaming, to go with your frantic squirming and bucking.”
Straddling her to keep her even further still, he began to play the full range of her spasming ribs, from the back to the tips. He continued playing the piano that was her ribcage, and her laughter exploded with a jagged reverberation and resonance.

"NAHA NAHA NAHA NAHA NAHA AHA AHA AHA AHA HA HA HA AHA AHA AHA AHA HA HA HA AHA AHA HA HA HA AHA AHA HA HA HA !!!"

He thought of the moonlight sonata and moved his hands accordingly over her ribs. But this time he added her tummy into the music and began slowly stroking over its milky-white, soft and taught surface. Her eyes continued to clench shut and the laughter continued to explode. His finger circled around her helpless button and he traced the circle smaller and smaller. Reaching her button, he slipped it in and pistoned his finger in and out of her delicious dimple. Now her bed was rocking even more and he continued to piston in and out. Between the jagged spurts of laughter, she was now begging him to stop, promising him anything he wished. But he told her that his only wish was to keep on tickling, and tickling and tickling. He also told her that it was time for an intensive session with her feet.

“Oh sheeiiit, nooo!” was her response to the sudden thought that her hyper-sensitively, ticklish feet were again going to be the subject of his torture.

Cupping his right hand under her heel he wrapped his arm around her left foot and began scrabbling on her toes again, ballet dancing all over the soft pads. Her toes began to frantically bicycle and writhe all over the place. There was such strength in her foot that he had to grip it harder and he moved his way into her arch. Her arch was one of the softest, most sensitive and most hyper-ticklish areas he had ever seen on a girl.

Her laughter couldn’t go any higher and he wanted to keep her there as long as possible but he realized that she needed a rest. Sitting beside her, he stroked her forehead and wiped away the beads and rivulets of sweat that poured from her. He leaned forward and again softly kissed her on the lips, holding that kiss for a brief and passionate moment. She again kissed him back.

Returning to her left leg and foot, he resumed his position and gripped her foot once more. This time he picked up the vibrator and turning it on, its humming resonated throughout the room. Again her back arched, she gasped and uttered another “Ohhhh sheeiiittt,” and an evil grin came to his lips. Lowering the vibrator, he was about to take her foot to a new level of tickling. He touched her toes and immediately moved the vibrator down her sole and rested it in her arch. The resulting action had her again explode with jagged laughter and frantic squirming and bucking movements on the bed and he felt her place all of her strength in her foot. This however was of no advantage to her as he kept a firm grip on her helpless hyper-ticklish foot. Still more conniptions and with her laughter being tenor once more, he decided to definitely mark this spot for future reference and many return visits.

He looked at the clock on the wall and saw that they had been at it for almost two hours. Coming back over and sitting by her chest, he leaned over and kissed her again. Removing the blindfold, he looked into her emerald-green eyes, picked up one of her socks and began to wipe the sweat from her forehead.

“Oh God, did I learn a lot from you,” She said, her squirming subsiding, and with her pushing out the words between breaths. “And are you going to pay for it…”

He smiled as he knew what the rest of the evening would bring; another sleepless night at the hands of someone else.

good story- keep it up and one day............

you'll have 50 stories- :rolleyes:

no really- good story

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back