• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hi-5 Uk M/mff

footticklerman

TMF Novice
I happened by chance to catch Hi-5 early this morning on Channel 5 and they acted out a story about the town of footington and the 'festival of the foot' where they took their shoes and socks off and played variouse games to do with feet, the first was 'foot tickling' and Tim got a foot tickler feather and the other three sat on a bench with their bare feet raised in the air and they had to try not to laugh whilst he tickled each of them with it, the 2 female presenters sniggered and lastly Nathan laughed out loud. I only got a bit of it on tape but am sure there is a Hi-5 dvd available.

pls post clip

if you could post the clip you have, itll be greatly appreciated

thanks in advance -

Don't worry, it's over in the Mainstream Clips Section

The girls are Charlie Robinson and a different chinese girl standing in while Kaitleen has a baby or something. It's not much, but it's something.
:happyfloa

Too bad that there's unfortunately not enough close-up on the ladies' bare feet(which look very sexy),although their sock-covered feet get close-ups near the end(during that sacred foot dance).

And yes,the YouTube clip is definitely the way to go(since the Hitwgang clip has only brief sound,and no clip playing at all :sadcry: :sadcry: :( :().

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back