• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Worlds Collide 9: Katie & Hayley (FF/ff, feet)

scavenger

1st Level Red Feather
Hello you all, time for yet another installment of my Worlds Collide tribute series.
This time it's the Cartoon Tickler's (also known on this forum as Korn_ste) Katie and Hayley characters who have a ticklish, torturous expierience at the hands (and mouth) of my own Inquisitress Kitzalia and her devoted companion Maryke.

Hope you all like! :)

Damn Scav you never cease to amaze. I have all of your comics and its art like this that gets me excited about the next one.

Rajee: Thanks, buddy! :) :)

Rage: Thank you very much!! :) It's comments like these that encourage me to make new art every time :D The support and appreciation of others is the greatest reward an artist can get. :)

Just plain awesome! I love these WC pieces. After Test Subject is all finished, I'm going to have to take a whack at your girls, to return the favor. I'm sure the girls won't mind...

Excellent rendition, and another wonderful job. I really love your style and settings! :triangle:

If I were to be a part of this, would you use Mari or Lisa (I'd prefer the latter but it's up to you)

Dave2112: Thank you! I'll be very much looking forward to see Nadya exact her revenge on my characters! :D

Milagros: Thanks! :)

Larcen Tyler: Thank You! I've noted down the request. Ultimately I'd do all tickling-characters ever created in these series :) so yours will get their turn as well! :)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back